Tyrian Symphony Orchestra

in Audio

Posted by: CaptRazz.7320

CaptRazz.7320

I see there a lot of talented people here when it comes to playing with in game instruments. Im curious what people think of making a place that people with these instruments can better meet and collaborate to make in game music including duets quartets or even more depending on what players want to plan.

in Audio

Posted by: MidnightX.6294

MidnightX.6294

At Drakkar theres a spot on dwaynas statue in divinitys reach.
We also have some musician guilds there who play from time to time and alot randoms too.
The only problem will be this new mega server – idk if its still possible like that to meet new players who can play an instrument.

in Audio

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

The megaserver system prevents community plans but I’d be willing to do something like this on Dragonbrand.

A fair warning about the musical instruments (something I hope anet changes)
Instruments are in different keys:
Flute and Trumpet are in E
Harp is in C
Bell is in C with D as the key 1.

I wish they just had them all in key of C.

Little red Lioka

in Audio

Posted by: mahri.8410

mahri.8410

Yes…the different instruments tune might be a problem.
I have another idea about how these ,,concerts’’ could be coordonated: someone places a video on youtube, where he records him playing 2 song parts or more at a time. Under video description, there could be a download link. If players like the song/composition, they download the tab. Tabs could not only have just numbers, they could have coloured numbers, setted at different heights. Bands download the sheet, learn their part, then play ensemble. About tabs: instead of:
…123-4.. ,we could have this:
……………………………….4…..
………………3……. »0»
………….2……..
…….1……

With numbers coloured accordingly to the button colour.

in Audio

Posted by: mahri.8410

mahri.8410

And to hold a note, there might be something like 2~~~~2 or {2~~~2} ( the second 2 marks the end of the note, not a second one). All the tabs, for different instruments are exactly one above another, to fit properly when playing ensemble.

in Audio

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Playing in time would be pretty hard, I think. Maybe you could get on ts3 or vent and have a metronome playing through someone’s mic? Though even then latency would make it tough.