Allow 2nd set of weapon for ele/engi ooc ?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

Ya its TOTALLY FAIR. The ele have access to attunement so they don’t have access to a secondary weapons set. The engie have access to kits so they don’t have access to a secondary weapons. That is balance. If they wanted to give 2 weapons to an Element, then attunement would not exist. Now you can say that that most of the 20 skills are not that good and you would be right. Some of these skills need a bit of modification. But overall elementalist shouldn’t have access to a secondary weapons set. But anyway, that wasn’t the argument in the first place. We were talking about out of combat switching and it get back to my point. I aggree with you guys. I’m just saying, lets try to build a global system for easy weapons switching while out of combat because right now the inventory management is really bad. But that’s a global issue with all the professions not Ele and Engie specifically. In fact (but that’s only for me personnally, its not a argument) I switch weapons from my inventory for most of my professions, but almost never for my Ele or Engie.

I wonder if the naysayers play eles/engies? ..and play them often. the 20skills isn’t really a good reason against this, as we use multiple weapons anyway, I switch when ooc quite alot. so I’m still memorising and using all those different skills, what we’re asking would save the hassle of dealing with the inventory.

Engineer was my first profession. During the first 3-4 months of the game i played almost exclusively on my engie on which I completed my storyline, did all the dungeon. After my guardian became my main in PvE, i still continue to play only Engineer in WvW and sPvP for about a year. Ele was my third character and I played it a long time only a few times per week. But for the last 6 months its my main for dungeon running.

How exactly will adding 1 more slot to weapons and adding more options for weapons for engineers going to be an issue with balance? Because aside from the balance team having to work a bit more to ensure that it plays properly in PVP I see absolutely 0 arguments that are factual that would make it possible for Engineers or Eles to faceroll oponents just from adding these options.

I do however see a whole bunch of warrior/guardians/thieves suddenly concerned that doing this just might give engineers/eles enough diversity skills that would allow us to finally be on par with what those three classes take for granted.

apart from that,
what we’re asking for is out of combat switching, something we’re doing anyway, we just would like it to be a little easier. Is that so “out of balance”?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Vesuvius.9874

Vesuvius.9874

what we’re asking for is out of combat switching, something we’re doing anyway, we just would like it to be a little easier. Is that so “out of balance”?

Any one that doesn’t play ele/eng will argue against the inclusion of this simple feature. They don’t understand what the underlying issue is because they haven’t played these professions. They will keep arguing for the sake of arguing.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Guys we are mixing 2 different points.

1) Switching weapons out of combat is a Quality of Life feature and don’t change balance one bit. I agree with the core idea of helping inventory managing. But like I said, its a problem not about Ele or Engie but about all the profession.

2) Now some people are talking about balance, then its about in combat weapons swaping. That’s a totally different conversation. So I suggest we stop talking about this particular issue in this post since its wasn’t the topic at hand here.

Now, for the initial topic, i talked about unbalance only because of how sPvP match is working right now. You can’t switch weapons from inventory while in a sPvP match if Ele and Engie could swap to another weapons inside a match while they are out of combat. But in PvE, that bring no unbalance whatsoever, that only bring Quality of Life like a build template would. I just don’t think that give a secondary weapons set to ele and engie that they can switch to only when out of combat, would be the best way to fix the problem.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Any one that doesn’t play ele/eng will argue against the inclusion of this simple feature. Because they haven’t played these professions, they don’t understand what the underlying issue is. They will keep arguing for the sake of arguing.

I play both – I don’t find having one weapon a problem. How would you argue with me – I have 1 of every profession…..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Weapon diversity is an issue as well, and not all engis use kits btw but still those engis that don’t do not want legendary weapons because of the problems we face with lack of weapon choices.

Trying to pass of “I don’t want to use kits” as a reason to have more weapons is ridiculous. That’s like me saying “I’m a Mesmer but don’t want to use Focus, Torch, Sword, Pistol or Greatsword, so we need more weapon diversity please!”

ah. yet another uninformed player. your shatters are your mechanic, kits are ours. yet not every mesmer builds around shatters. just like not every engineer builds around kits. so saying something like this is a blatant show of being uninformed at the very least. you also mentioned about 2x more weapons that the engineer has in his/her inventory. most engineers swap to kits for maybe 20 seconds maximum and in certain situations. You also don’t have to waste a utility slot to shatter your illusions, or to even summon them in most cases. i have to waste a slot to equip tool kit, when i’d rather just be able to build around my rifle some more.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in Profession Balance

Vesuvius.9874

Any one that doesn’t play ele/eng will argue against the inclusion of this simple feature. Because they haven’t played these professions, they don’t understand what the underlying issue is. They will keep arguing for the sake of arguing.

I play both – I don’t find having one weapon a problem. How would you argue with me – I have 1 of every profession…..

Do you EVER switch weapons? If so, how do you switch them? Please explain to me and everyone here in specific steps how you go about switching weapons on your ele or eng.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

ah. yet another uninformed player. your shatters are your mechanic, kits are ours. yet not every mesmer builds around shatters. just like not every engineer builds around kits. so saying something like this is a blatant show of being uninformed at the very least. you also mentioned about 2x more weapons that the engineer has in his/her inventory. most engineers swap to kits for maybe 20 seconds maximum and in certain situations. You also don’t have to waste a utility slot to shatter your illusions, or to even summon them in most cases. i have to waste a slot to equip tool kit, when i’d rather just be able to build around my rifle some more.

Well its debatable. Shatter are the F1 to F4 skills of the mesmer. Someone could argue that Illusions are the basic mechanic of Mesmer and all mesmer are using illusions. Whatever if its shatter, phantasm of only clones for defence.

Anyway, again two different subject guys. Out of combat or in combat weapons swamping. Please stop mixing the two subject.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

in Profession Balance

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

i’m gunna argue no
simply because elementalist is useless in this game
and if you give them an ‘even out of combat’ weapon swap
the other professions will ask for an ‘out of combat’ weapon swap on top of their regular weapon swap, and they will be even more faceroll trolltastic

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

in Profession Balance

Taygus.4571

i’m gunna argue no
the other professions will ask for an ‘out of combat’ weapon swap on top of their regular weapon swap, and* they will be even more faceroll trolltastic*

how though?

what nobody seems to be getting.
Is that these ooc weapon swaps are happening anyway………………. whats so wrong with making it easier…and not just for ele..make it a “template” for all classes, and allows a key to be assigned to a template.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

i’m gunna argue no
the other professions will ask for an ‘out of combat’ weapon swap on top of their regular weapon swap, and* they will be even more faceroll trolltastic*

how though?

what nobody seems to be getting.
Is that these ooc weapon swaps are happening anyway………………. whats so wrong with making it easier…and not just for ele..make it a “template” for all classes, and allows a key to be assigned to a template.

Still waiting on this answer myself. None of these naysayers seem to be able to come up with a good answer. I know that not only would it NOT affect gameplay or give any of these classes an advantage (because swaps all have cooldowns on effects) but we all know that it doesn’t give anyone and advantage and I would further put forth the argument that it would actually improve these classes and bring them up to par with those classes that have an easy time with everything. It’s fear, that their particular class favorite will no longer have the monopoly on facerolling, that’s what we’re really seeing here in this thread today.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Profession Balance

Vesuvius.9874

Still waiting on this answer myself. None of these naysayers seem to be able to come up with a good answer.

Yep, still waiting for an answer from Dusty Moon. Like I said, some people here are arguing just for the sake of arguing.

I don’t see how this simple request can be exploited or cause issues.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I’m putting in my vote for OUT OF COMBAT weapon swapping for ele’s and engies. (Geez, can some people not read?)

I think this is an important quality of life improvement for both classes with no impact on balancing in PvE and WvW. If it’s a balance problem in PvP then it should be disallowed there but for the rest of the game it would it should be allowed.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: piffdaddy.8014

piffdaddy.8014

It is already possible to swap weapons out of combat….I myself have seen several scripts that do this for warrior warhorn swiftness or mesmer focus swiftness…what they do is when you press your keybind the script opens inventory and always clicks the exact spot of the weapon that is entered in the script. It can only be done out of combat, so it really doesn’t give any advantages because if u are fast the inventory can be opened with the “I” keybind and click the weapon.

I personally don’t use this script but someone with very basic programming knowledge could whip up a script for ele out of combat swapping very quickly…I myself could do it so im sure anet could too….even though the click scripts are sort of ghetto and you can’t move the inventory or it wont work. They have real programmers so I’m sure they could do much better

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

It is already possible to swap weapons out of combat….I myself have seen several scripts that do this for warrior warhorn swiftness or mesmer focus swiftness…what they do is when you press your keybind the script opens inventory and always clicks the exact spot of the weapon that is entered in the script. It can only be done out of combat, so it really doesn’t give any advantages because if u are fast the inventory can be opened with the “I” keybind and click the weapon.

I personally don’t use this script but someone with very basic programming knowledge could whip up a script for ele out of combat swapping very quickly…I myself could do it so im sure anet could too….even though the click scripts are sort of ghetto and you can’t move the inventory or it wont work. They have real programmers so I’m sure they could do much better

And that’s a 3rd party modification and is not allowed. We want a legal means to out of combat swapping.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

Main Ele, been there done that, please please please OUT OF COMBAT weapon swapping. That would very nice.
It would be a nice bonus with OUT OF COMBAT swapping between multiple different sets (of sets) for all classes, but that’ll be quite a bit more complex I suppose.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Man, the “ele’s have 4 attunements thus 20 moves” thing is sooo tiring. We know. We don’t care about not being able to switch weapons during combat. We of all people know that would be stupid OP. We would simply like it if, out of nothing but sheer convenience, we could swap weapons OUT OF COMBAT without having to open inventory every single time.

Say it with us now: OUT. OF KITTEN. COMBAT

(edited by Woljnir.7810)

in Profession Balance

Taygus.4571

Man, the “ele’s have 4 attunements thus 20 moves” thing is sooo tiring. We know. We don’t care about not being able to switch weapons during combat. We of all people know that would be stupid OP. We would simply like it if, out of nothing but sheer convenience, we could swap weapons OUT OF COMBAT without having to open inventory every single time.

Say it with us now: OUT. OF. KITTEN. COMBAT

LOLZ <3

in Profession Balance

Posted by: storiessave.3807

storiessave.3807

Honestly, I fail to see how out of combat weapon swapping would make these classes at all overpowered. You can do the same manually right now >.>.

Only difference would be, no more getting caught with offhand dagger and no mainhand when in the middle of switching from your inventory. Because that’s totally awesome when it happens. For srs. OH dagger eles be OP, man.

Tarnished Coast

Catorii | Lustre Delacroix | Catorii Desmarais | Synalie

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I wanna play staff / D/D without any attunement cool downs.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Profession Balance

Taygus.4571

?
What does this have to do with out of combat switching?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

?

No idea, but i wanna use two weapon sets in combat and attunement cool downs are annoying.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Profession Balance

Taygus.4571

?

No idea, but i wanna use two weapon sets in combat and attunement cool downs are annoying.

every class has cool downs, this would be overpowered.

please don’t mix up what we’re asking for. Something that wouldn’t give us an advantage just improve QoL of ele’s/engies.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: darkkinder.7926

darkkinder.7926

I would love this on my Ele, how many times in WvW/PvE playing with D/D then switched to staff just for the swiftness, and returned to D/D when needed. With out of combat swap would be much easier : /

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Kaidaten.6954

Kaidaten.6954

Wow, I never thought it would go so far like this :P

First of all thanks for all answers, glad to see that I’m not the only one with troubles when it comes the time to switch from staff to 2 one hand weapons
Basically I’ve never thought about the problem in sPvP. I was thinking about PvE/WvW.

But honestly the argument about 8 elements is wrong since like I said i was purely speaking about out of combat, at max it would be 25 spells (And you can remove some of them cause they are actually more a waste of time to spell than everything else). Of course when I was saying Out of combat, it mean it would obviously be locked until you ran out of combat.

Keep in mind the fact that, even you are out of combat, switching element have cd, things that all other class dont have. => You can’t trick like Eruption (staff) swap into S/D fire for firefield + dragon/phenix then go back to earth for Earthquake + Churning Earth. So your “abuse” is already limited by this.
About switching as regard your opponent (mostly for sPvP), I think your build is depending of your weapon, so playing a D/D or S/D against some, and switching into staff wont be effective at all. I’m not asking for a template linked to 2nd swap, just the ability about pressing tab (by default) to get a staff or whatever.
It will provide 2 more sigils aswell, that what I’m looking for.

PS : english isn’t my main language :p

in Profession Balance

Dusty Moon.4382

Do you EVER switch weapons? If so, how do you switch them? Please explain to me and everyone here in specific steps how you go about switching weapons on your ele or eng.

I don’t feel the need to switch so I don’t. How about that. For my Engineer – I use a rifle or grenade/bomb kit.

With my Ele, using sceptre/focus currently. Since I have 4 Attunements to deal with, it feels like 4 different weapon sets.

in Profession Balance

Dusty Moon.4382

That would be OP – period. The Cool downs on the Attunements are the same time as the cool downs for switching weapons, for the other Professions. So the attunement swapping is treated like a weapon swap. So basically Ele’s have 4 weapons to switch to, if using D/D then you have Fire D/D, Earth D/D, Water D/D and, Air D/D.

As I said before, people want what they want, because it won’t be OP, but if you want it would be OP.

Same with the Enigneers and the Kit – weapon swap.

Both professions would be OP, with more than one set of weapons.

A.Net set this up similar to GW1. With an Ele you had 4 weapons but only one Attunement to play at a time. Engineers, well they weren’t in game.

(edited by Dusty Moon.4382)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: storiessave.3807

storiessave.3807

Both professions would be OP, with more than one set of weapons.

No one asked for multiple sets in-combat. -_-

There is nothing OP about opening up your bag when you’re out of combat and equipping a different weapon. That’s the exact same thing the OP was asking for, just eliminating the opening-the-bag part. It would be a QoL improvement for every class, really.

Tarnished Coast

Catorii | Lustre Delacroix | Catorii Desmarais | Synalie

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Shinavast.1328

Shinavast.1328

Ele’s don’t need a second weapon. Each weapon set they currently equip is kinda like having 4 weapons.

That doesn’t need to be multiplied to 8, nor does that need to be cut in half to accomodate a secondary weapon kit either.

Keep ele’s the same pls. Can’t speak for engi’s, i only played them a short while.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

I don’t feel the need to switch so I don’t. How about that. For my Engineer – I use a rifle or grenade/bomb kit.

With my Ele, using sceptre/focus currently. Since I have 4 Attunements to deal with, it feels like 4 different weapon sets.

[quote=4030749;Dusty Moon.4382:][quote=4030758;Dusty Moon.4382:]

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

in Profession Balance

Vesuvius.9874

I don’t feel the need to switch so I don’t. How about that.

And that’s precisely the problem with your arguments. Just because you don’t feel the need to switch doesn’t mean no one else does. A lot of players find this lack of switching frustrating and that’s why they’re asking for it. You can’t expect everyone to play like you. You have your own play style and you are happy with it. Good for you. Other players are unhappy with that play style and are politely requesting it to be changed. Please don’t get in their way.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Shinavast.1328

Shinavast.1328

Ele’s don’t need a second weapon. Each weapon set they currently equip is kinda like having 4 weapons.

That doesn’t need to be multiplied to 8, nor does that need to be cut in half to accomodate a secondary weapon kit either.

Keep ele’s the same pls. Can’t speak for engi’s, i only played them a short while.

Learn to read kitty.

This is about out of combat switching for inventory management.

Easy there. No need to be rude about it. I misinterpreted a couple of the posts.

Settle down.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Its basic functionality, its in the UI, why not if its kept out of combat and pve/wvwvw only (not pvp because that would actually disturb balance since the “be a kittening sissy and run away” strategy has been in meta since release).

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Let’s try this again.
Out of combat weapon swapping. Out of combat weapon swapping.

You guys follow?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Grimreaper.5370

Grimreaper.5370

Let’s try this again.

You guys follow?

I must find meaningless reason to argue and state that it would be OP.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

It’s even more sad because even the title states that is is for out of combat swapping so people don’t read more than the first few words of a thread title before replying. I’ve finished 2/4 legendaries on my eng so luckily this isn’t as big of an issue as it used to be but before I had those my back pack would contain 3 or 4 different pistols, rifles or shields with different stats or sigils for use with different situations. Opening the bag and equipping weapons from there is tedious and with the new hero panel its almost worse because you might have to swap to your equipment tab too.

The feature the OP is asking for could be implemented with every class, butthink engis and eles are an easy start point as the ability to have two weapon sets is already implemented for 3/4 of the games classes, the just need to lock engi and eles second set to out of combat only which I am sure they can do. This could be the first step in build templates which allow you to change weapons, armour, skills and traits with simple button clicks instead of the current tedious method and that is something everyone would love.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Naranek.3467

Naranek.3467

H (or I), double click, double click. Doesn’t seem like much of a chore to me.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

I think this suggestion isn’t fair I mean. If we consider the ele/engi one weapon to the 2 weapons other classes get, then why should engi/ele be the only one who gets easy out of combat swapping?

Also for sigil stacking wouldn’t that be giving a free stack sigil even if it’s just out of combat? I mean they wouldn’t have to sacrifice a sigil slot on their entire combat set anymore, while other classes should. Engi and ele get advantage in the weapon swap departement already compared to ther classes.

EverythingOP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

Before Answering No, Please Read This

Thank you. ahem

What the OP wants is out-of-combat weapon swapping (presumably only for WvW and PvE). This inherently has zero effect on balance, because it is something already in the godkitten ed game. The sole change would be to condense the process to something less annoying.
The sole reason he has limited this to engineers and elementalists is because these classes tend to OOC switch more than the others, mostly to a utility weapon, but also for different fights (i.e. the range lock on an ele tends to mean that before fighting something ranged and slippery, it is necessary to switch out of d/f because that is spectacularly bad at staying on target). This is, however, true of other classes as well, like mesmers taking focus for swiftness, and I see no reason for this to not be a global change, again because it has absolutely no effect on balance.

Thank you for your time.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Naranek.3467

Naranek.3467

The sole reason he has limited this to engineers and elementalists is because these classes tend to OOC switch more than the others, mostly to a utility weapon, but also for different fights

So. You’re saying that this is for combat readiness in changing situations, yes? That you can tell your next fight is going to be a different scenario than the last and you want a quick change. Correct me if that is wrong.

Okay. Given that engi and ele have the fewest number of equipable weapons, I would argue that they would be the classes to least need/benefit from such an addition. On the contrary, it would be the warrior, with its 19 different weapon sets and all the specialization that that implies, who need it more. The difference between, to make up some completely random examples, a Sword/Horn + Greatsword warrior and a Mace/Shield + Rifle warrior is much greater than that of a Pistol/Pistol engineer and a Pistol/Shield engineer.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

The sole reason he has limited this to engineers and elementalists is because these classes tend to OOC switch more than the others, mostly to a utility weapon, but also for different fights

So. You’re saying that this is for combat readiness in changing situations, yes? That you can tell your next fight is going to be a different scenario than the last and you want a quick change. Correct me if that is wrong.

Okay. Given that engi and ele have the fewest number of equipable weapons, I would argue that they would be the classes to least need/benefit from such an addition. On the contrary, it would be the warrior, with its 19 different weapon sets and all the specialization that that implies, who need it more. The difference between, to make up some completely random examples, a Sword/Horn + Greatsword warrior and a Mace/Shield + Rifle warrior is much greater than that of a Pistol/Pistol engineer and a Pistol/Shield engineer.

Fine. I don’t care, so I won’t bother arguing it. It’s irrelevant to the main point, which is that it would be nice to have an OOC weapon slot that can be easily swapped to. Warriors could enjoy not having to open their hero tab to put on a GS in order to move faster than a walk, Eles could switch to staff if they run into a zerg, mesmers could put on their focus to get a bit of swiftness… It’s purely QOL.
Actually there is a side reason (read: don’t actually give this any consideration in the main argument) to give it to eles and engis, which is that currently they have 1-2 less inventory slots than everyone else, though that isn’t particularly important.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Pyroathiest.4168

Pyroathiest.4168

I don’t even know what to say about this thread. I’m honestly astounded by the sheer number of people that come in here and spout drivel about how eles already have 4 weapons and all that crap.

…just wow.

At any rate, on topic. In order to implement this, they’d have to make something new. Normal weapon swapping wouldn’t work, they’d have to either program in a lock for it when in combat, or build a new mechanic altogether.

If they built a new mechanic altogether, it would take the form of something like templates, which people have been asking for since launch. Since we’ve literally heard absolutely nothing about templates since launch, I’m not confident that out of combat weapon swapping for eles will ever become a thing either.

(edited by Pyroathiest.4168)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Engineers should have a weapon swap by default, not just OOC. Saying they don’t deserve one due to kit is nonsense. No other class is penalized due of their optional utilities. It is like saying that warriors should have lower base stats because they have banners, or that they should lose hp every second because they can outregen it with HS.
It isn’t like there is something that warrants having a penalty to begin with, anyway. Toolbelt? Guardians have three signets and they still have two weapons; also, utilities are balanced taking in account the toolbelt skill they’re paired with (see: elixir R; a skill made almost useless due to a good toolbelt). The main weapons? Weak by design due to kits. Non-kit utilities? Nothing out of the ordinary, and nothing that can replace a weapon. Kits? Still not as good as a real main weapon, and some are even balanced upon their traited versions (see: grenades; no other class is balanced like that…else weapons like the warrior greatsword should have a pitiful attack, since you get might with its master trait). Traits? Average, since any good trait get whined upon and nerfed down.
People pretend for engineer to have a lower baseline to begin with and at the same time, have the same balance of the others for weapons, utilities and traits. Basically, they want it to be weaker by design.
No wonder that it is the least used class both here and in china.

(edited by Manuhell.2759)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

It’s like you’re just not getting it. I don’t mean to sound flaming or attacking by this, but we’re not talking about attunements and weapon sets. At all. That needs to stop being brought up. We’re talking about builds that are viable for multiple weapons. Personally I get bored with one weapon, which is why the switching in this game has been awesome. We understand why Ele’s can’t do that. There’s just no tactical advantage that people seem to think there would be by allowing Ele’s to switch out of combat. With SOOO many convenience items and other things in this game it doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility that Ele’s COULD at some point get an OOC switch. It is not game breaking in the least.

(edited by Woljnir.7810)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Quick build templates that you can assign to a hot key would be awesome for any profession. Set up your gear/traits assign it to a template. When you are out of combat you press a button a boom! new build. You just have to make sure everything is in your bags.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”