Best pve classes

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Ismus.2350

Ismus.2350

Hello! I have on question: What classes are the best in solo pve?

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

warrior >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Hehe, NOT necro…

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Loyo.8526

Loyo.8526

Starting from top.

Warrior
Thief
Elementalist
Ranger
Guardian
Mesmer
Engineer

Khloe Deschanel – Human Necromancer/ Ami Ginju – Human Ranger [DOLO] -SBI
I stream sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/kidtofu/
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum”

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Warrior for record times, guard is easy to play, thief has the conveniance of permanent stealth uptime. I wouldn’t recommend ranger ( far too long, stupid sword aa), necros ( lack of active defence), mesmers ( 1 hour later, that single trash mob is about do die) or eles ( squishy as kitten, and the high reward that came for that is nerfed to oblivion)

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Genlog.4983

Genlog.4983

Problem with most pve classes is they ‘are not build for more mobs to kill fast
allot of light armor classes cant take much in the early lvls and most of the time you’ll be in a situation that you ’need to run

its very sad and it can make you angry and maby quit the class
there are not always players in that area to help you out

and you so wanne do that quest
thief mobs are a pain they have good long range and short range atack’s
some even drop a bomb near you some do a spin atack and your hp drop so fast that you ’need to back off

even if your the same lvl
but some classes are very good at tank more the three mobs
like ranger get a bear and save as your lung your bear hold the argo

a bear have 3 times your hp and alot of deff
thats for me one thing ArenaNet is doing it right

but if you play Ele for alot of new players it’s gone be hell of a pain to kill more mobs
ele is to weak in deff and to much low hp same as mesmer

you want to see That Those classes have alot of trouble in the early state
and thats why there so many warriors and guardians in the game

last i saw was a insane grow or rangers never saw so many new ones
maby becouse of the new update comming soon ??

so what i think what ArenaNet much do
is make some classes are better pve maby more hp more deff
more AOE ??

ore less mobs in others area
some area’s are a pain to do
sample in the human area lvl 12 +
Centaur’s are running around in circles

in the center is a skill point and you want it
so how you kill so many mobs very fast with your squishy class?

nobody there to help you no guild no friends atm
and you try and try but you die all the time it makes you mad

and maby even quit the game ore deled your class
but there are alot of Those area’s with to many mobs and you cant do it even if you have good gear

i tested my self a ranger in a human area and a sylvari area
and what i saw i can kill mobs easy with my bow

in the sylvari in the area i need more hits to kill a single risen lvl 2
so it means a risen is much harder to kill
and as many no in the sylvari areas there tons of risen

not rely a good area to start if your new

maby am wrong but thats how i see it and test it
the balance for some classes in pve is not good

and still need alot of work on them

sorry for the long text and bad english

(edited by Genlog.4983)

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Starting from top.

Warrior
Thief
Elementalist
Ranger
Guardian
Mesmer
Engineer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Guardian is the backbone of every PvE group. It virtually trivializes any encounter and is pretty close to warrior in its DPS spec.

Don’t know what you’re smoking but putting a guardian behind a ranger is hilarious.

Guardian is the master class in this game. Every GvG or WvW setting HAS to have them, as does any spvp team needing a bunker, and in fractal 50 not having a guardian around makes things a lot more difficult.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Genlog.4983

Genlog.4983

Starting from top.

Warrior
Thief
Elementalist
Ranger
Guardian
Mesmer
Engineer

Guardian is the backbone of every PvE group. It virtually trivializes any encounter and is pretty close to warrior in its DPS spec.

Don’t know what you’re smoking but putting a guardian behind a ranger is hilarious.

Guardian is the master class in this game. Every GvG or WvW setting HAS to have them, as does any spvp team needing a bunker, and in fractal 50 not having a guardian around makes things a lot more difficult.

Ranger is stil beter in pve then guardian in pve
you forget ranger have his pet to do damage and take hits

also guardian have a very low HP pool
its very easy

sample guardian have 500 hp
Ranger have somewhat the same his bear pet have around 2000 HP
makes it 2500 Hp total to kill you and you can even swap pets

also if your down your pet can get you up much faster
if you summon him to help you
and some pets can take alot of hits til he dies

sadly in pvp a ranger pet is not much useful
most players ignore the pets because they dont do much damage
and can easy be killt

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Korusef.3714

Korusef.3714

Starting from top.

Warrior
Thief
Elementalist
Ranger
Guardian
Mesmer
Engineer

OP was asking about SOLO PvE. I would personally put Engi above Ele for solo PvE. They kill things fast with AoE and can go more bunker than Ele.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

Personally, I want to know how the OP defines “solo pve”. Do you mean farming? Living story missions? Solo champions? Solo dungeons? Something well-rounded enough to do all of the above? Each of these situations has a different answer.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

Personally, I want to know how the OP defines “solo pve”. Do you mean farming? Living story missions? Solo champions? Solo dungeons? Something well-rounded enough to do all of the above? Each of these situations has a different answer.

This. If your ranking can apply to all of the listed situations equally, you need to rethink your ranking a lot. Farming requires short cooldowns and often range. Champions require some form of low cooldown utility skills in addition to high damage per second. World completion requires swiftness uptime and high burst.

Guardians for instance are really, really bad at clearing maps due to their near complete absence of swiftness or even +25% speed traits/utilities. By the time you can use Superior Traveler or Speed runes you’ve already generally cleared 60% of the map, and if you’r camping Staff, see you next year. But their effectiveness on champion soloing is very high.

You’re expecting a sentence answer to an essay question, in which case you will never get any correct answer.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

Rangers are getting a significant boost for PvE come next patch. Removal of the SotBM and introduction of predators onslaught

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Zenith.7301

Rangers are getting a significant boost for PvE come next patch. Removal of the SotBM and introduction of predators onslaught

Big deal the pet will still be dead most of the time unless you force yourself to use drakes.

His damage will still not be warrior or thief level and his group utility still amounts to spotter and frost spirit.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

“Best” means something that surpasses everything else. There is only one thing that can be best.
Also warrior. Warrior is the best solo class.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

For solo PvE roll a warrior. If you do not want a warrior, roll a guardian, it’s a close second.

Do not roll a mesmer for soloing, I repeat, do not roll a mesmer if any of your solo experience is related to open world, tagging or DEs.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

The best one is the one you like playing the most. I have a geared 80 of everything except thief and engie and personally it depends what im doing. For dungeons I love playing my ele. Much more things to do and more fun. Guard is easy in dungeons too but kind of bland imo. Warriors are good dps but again, for me it was just kind of bland and boring. Open world, ranger is really fun. So really the answer isn’t so clear cut except for the fact that its still gonna be the character you have the most fun on.

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Adrian Guardian.9480

Adrian Guardian.9480

IMO
1. Warrior
2. Ranger
3. Guardian

I feel warrior is most of the times the strongest. Their weakness is lack of direct damage ranged weapons.
Ranger beats guardian in terms of out-of-combat movement speed, where guardian is forced to sacrifice more for speed buffs. Otherwise they’re similar in options (both can get decent regen, ranged attacks and melee cleave) and effectiveness (mostly comparing personal story effectiveness). Ranger is slightly harder to learn due to pet swapping&choice.

Playing ele makes the personal story so much harder. Mesmer… frustatingly hard to pick up. Thief sometimes makes content really easy (black powder), sometimes it’s as squishy as the ele.
Engineer feels a bit weaker on defense compared to ranger and engineer, and necromancer is sturdy but builds all tend to have some big hole in them in terms of being able to deal damage in all kinds of situations.

(edited by Adrian Guardian.9480)

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: adormtil.1605

adormtil.1605

Simple Ranger is the best you can watch a movie, chat with your friends and make up with your lover while completing a map or a story or a dungeon well some of them killing any world boss that is not Telquat and do every PVE thing you want. Of course you need a laptop for that but its true.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Lazze.9870

Lazze.9870

Starting from top.

Warrior
Thief
Elementalist
Ranger
Guardian
Mesmer
Engineer

Guardian is the backbone of every PvE group.

1. No, they’re not. You can run several dungeons easily without a guaridan. Good players are the backbone of every PvE group. Good players being people who know that guardians aren’t a necessity for PvE.

2. OP is probably asking about open PvE. And in open PvE you can faceroll pretty much everything with any class.

(edited by Lazze.9870)

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Lazze.9870

Big deal the pet will still be dead most of the time unless you force yourself to use drakes.

Funny.

If your pet is dead all the time, it’s all on you. A good ranger doesn’t have any problems running around with felines most of the time.

(edited by Lazze.9870)

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

oxtred.7658

Starting from top.

Warrior
Thief
Elementalist
Ranger
Guardian
Mesmer
Engineer

1. No, they’re not. You can run several dungeons easily without a guaridan. Good players are the backbone of every PvE group. Good players being people who know that guardians aren’t a necessity for PvE.

2. OP is probably asking about open PvE. And in open PvE you can faceroll pretty much everything with any class.

You can run every dungeons with 5 necros, that doesn’t make them meta. Guardians are powerful in the current meta, and will still be, they are a great addition to most groups, at least for casual runs.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Zenith.7301

Funny.

If your pet is dead all the time, it’s all on you. A good ranger doesn’t have any problems running around with felines most of the time.

Yeah right I’d love to see your streams in WvW or fractal 50 with a pet being alive 100%.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: gobax.6185

gobax.6185

If youre looking to farm in cursed shore and other zerg maps go for guardian.

Warriors are easy to play but lacks the range aoe required for tagging mobs.

Guardians have slight lower dmg but higher survivability than a warrior and the staff AA is the best for farming. You tag almost every mob that spawns with it.

But anet is going to change the way loot works wherein being a guardian will net you more heavy armors.

So i suggest an elementalist. Good aoe and you get more light armor drops in the new patch. Necro is also a good choice.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Lazze.9870

Funny.

Yeah right I’d love to see your streams in WvW or fractal 50 with a pet being alive 100%.

/facepalm

I would love for you to try and stay on topic:

“The ranger is getting a buff for PvE”
“The pet will still be dead all the time”

You quoted a guy talking about PvE. So we were obviously talking about PvE, right? Or do you want to change the topic to wvw because it fits your arguments? Pathetic.

Pets are trash in wvw zergs, but that is irrelevant to the topic. Drakes are good for fractals, so 1) why even bother complaining and 2) fractals level 50 is hardly where the average player is gonna spend “most of his/her time in PvE”.

Wake up and stop nagging.

(edited by Lazze.9870)

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

Rankings should be done according to group and solo dungeon rankings. Solo open world is easy on any class and easier on the classes which can solo dungeons most effectively. Most people seem to think ranger is really good for solo just because its fine in open world. The reality is warrior, thief, ele, guardian and engi are very clearly better in both dungeons and open world and in groups or solo. If you can solo something open world easily on a ranger then you can probably do it faster and easier on a different class.

Rankings I would use are as follows. Things i consider is solo damage, utility and active defence. For example guardian has a lot of utility and active defence which makes it great for group content. But solo it has some dps problems.

1) Ele
2) Warrior
3) Engi
4) Thief
5) Guard
6) Mesmer
7) Ranger
8) Necro

Ironically the bottom classes are the two which many people claim to be really good for open world solos (pet AI is most likely the culprit). I can tell you from experience they are fine in open world but not better.

(edited by Spoj The Second.7680)

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Lazze.9870

Starting from top.

Warrior
Thief
Elementalist
Ranger
Guardian
Mesmer
Engineer

You can run every dungeons with 5 necros, that doesn’t make them meta. Guardians are powerful in the current meta, and will still be, they are a great addition to most groups, at least for casual runs.

Bringing a guardian for every single dungeon run isn’t meta either. It’s actualy redundant. I should know since guardian is one of my two mains, the other being ranger. I frequently swap out my guard for a thief, an ele, a warrior, or the said ranger depending on our party comp when I’m doing a dungeon tour. I would have added an engie to that list aswell, but it is the only class I haven’t bothered leveling up yet.

The guy I was quoting stated that the guardian is the backbone of every single PvE group. That is simply not true.

What’s the point of talking about meta if you’re gonna bring up casual runs as a part of your argument anyway?

(edited by Lazze.9870)

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

I have 2 mains, a warrior and a guardian, both are excellent at PvE. It really depends on what you are doing but if you are wanting to farm dynamic events for loot you can’t beat a zerk guardian staff, spam 1 ftw.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: adormtil.1605

adormtil.1605

Ironically the bottom classes are the two which many people claim to be really good for open world solos (pet AI is most likely the culprit). I can tell you from experience they are fine in open world but not better.

You see the best part of ranger and probably necromancer is that you can do other things while playing like watching a movie you do not need 50% attention on the game with them at least with ranger.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Lazze.9870

You see the best part of ranger and probably necromancer is that you can do other things while playing like watching a movie you do not need 50% attention on the game with them at least with ranger.

In the ranger’s case, that’s the worst part. It promotes bad gameplay and playstyles. Longbow, bear and full signet skill bar worked in open PvE, so that’s what inexperienced people bring into dungeons when joining pug groups aswell. The sole reason people hate the class.

(edited by Lazze.9870)

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

In the ranger’s case, that’s the worst part. It promotes bad gameplay and playstyles. Longbow, bear and full signet skill bar worked in open PvE, so that’s what inexperienced people bring into dungeons when joining pug groups aswell. The sole reason people hate the class.

+1000000000000

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Truth be told, unless you are doing speedclears, bearbow will work fine in dungeons too

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Lazze.9870

Truth be told, unless you are doing speedclears, bearbow will work fine in dungeons too

There are very few things that don’t “work fine” in dungeons. Depending on what you mean by “fine”, obviously.

(edited by Lazze.9870)

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Spoj The Second.7680

Thats exactly the reason people make that arguement. But thats a really poor arguement in itself. Its far from effective playing like that. And open world is so easy you can play with 50% attention on any class even without pet AI.

A good afk class doesnt make it a good class.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dandamanno.4136

dandamanno.4136

Having leveled all to 80, I would have to say Warrior is best overall.

Good damage + cleave… check
Constant swiftness…check
Tough to kill…check
Easy to learn…check

Sometimes a little too basic which can be boring, but still overall the best class in PvE.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

People need to take into account several factors:

1. Effort/Skill req(difficultly)

2. DPs output Aoe and single target

3. Defense/Survivability

4. Skill ceiling

5. Mobility

6. Skill level of the average gw2 player

So based on the factors what class is the best for solo pve?

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Spoj The Second.7680

People need to take into account several factors:

1. Effort/Skill req(difficultly)

2. DPs output Aoe and single target

3. Defense/Survivability

4. Skill ceiling

5. Mobility

6. Skill level of the average gw2 player

So based on the factors what class is the best for solo pve?

Warrior.

Ele for slightly more competent players that can handle risk. Engi for faceroll survivability assuming semi decent level of competence.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

Rankings should be done according to group and solo dungeon rankings. Solo open world is easy on any class and easier on the classes which can solo dungeons most effectively. Most people seem to think ranger is really good for solo just because its fine in open world. The reality is warrior, thief, ele, guardian and engi are very clearly better in both dungeons and open world and in groups or solo. If you can solo something open world easily on a ranger then you can probably do it faster and easier on a different class.

Rankings I would use are as follows. Things i consider is solo damage, utility and active defence. For example guardian has a lot of utility and active defence which makes it great for group content. But solo it has some dps problems.

1) Ele
2) Warrior
3) Engi
4) Thief
5) Guard
6) Mesmer
7) Ranger
8) Necro

I am curious. How did you come to these conclusion. How do you rank professions that took specific nerfs, as having got more out of the update then the professions that reciefed multiple buffs and no nerfs at all or few nerfs?

Engi for faceroll survivability assuming semi decent level of competence.

By the way, what engineer build has face roll survivability? And how do you personally play said build?

(edited by dancingmonkey.4902)

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Spoj The Second.7680

I am curious. How did you come to these conclusion. How do you rank professions that took specific nerfs, as having got more out of the update then the professions that reciefed multiple buffs and no nerfs at all or few nerfs?

Here:

Things i consider is solo damage, utility and active defence. For example guardian has a lot of utility and active defence which makes it great for group content. But solo it has some dps problems.

The announced changes have very little impact on PvE in the grand scheme of things. This list is more about current the situation. Previewed buffs/nerfs wont effect the overall position of most classes from what i can tell. But they will improve/nerf the classes effectiveness slightly in certain situations.

People are exaggering the nerfs (most are completely justified). Warrior damage is taking a hit (adren change also effects this). But it will still be one of the strongest solo dps classes, so the nerf has no impact on the classes overall ranking.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

dancingmonkey.4902

As well, no need to ignore my question about the engineer. You made the claim that it is a face roll survivability experience. I would like to know what build you personally use for said experience, and how do you personally play said build. Clearly you must have a great many hours of experience to make such claims. So I wouldn’t mind a little education from a master such as yourself. Please explain.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Spoj The Second.7680

Okay, well what buffs did a warrior get, that justifies claiming they got the second most beneficial additions in added to them?

As well, no need to ignore my question about the engineer. You made the claim that it is a face roll survivability experience. I would like to know what build you personally use for said experience, and how do you personally play said build. Clearly you must have a great many hours of experience to make such claims. So I wouldn’t mind a little education from a master such as yourself. Please explain.

I think you are in the wrong thread. This thread is not discussing who got the best changes in the previews. Its asking what the best solo pve class.

I ignored your engi question because i missed it. As you edited it in late. To answer. Simply change your utilities for the situation. Generally bombs + nades for dps. And then using shield and toolkit gives you more than enough blocks to faceroll everything without energy sigils. You can take vigor on swiftness if you need even more active defence.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

dancingmonkey.4902

I think you are in the wrong thread. This thread is not discussing who got the best changes in the previews. Its asking what the best solo pve class.

You are absolutely right. I sure did read the thread wrong, and thought I was in the thread about who won the skill bar. My apologies.

I ignored your engi question because i missed it. As you edited it in late. To answer. Simply change your utilities for the situation. Generally bombs + nades for dps. And then using shield and toolkit gives you more than enough blocks to face roll everything without energy sigils.

That is not much build info. Do you have a video of your experiences face rolling stuff?

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Spoj The Second.7680

I ignored your engi question because i missed it. As you edited it in late. To answer. Simply change your utilities for the situation. Generally bombs + nades for dps. And then using shield and toolkit gives you more than enough blocks to face roll everything without energy sigils.

That is not much build info. Do you have a video of your experiences face rolling stuff?

I havent recorded anything personally. But ill link you to my friends lupi solo. This was literally done a day after he hit 80 on the engi. And he lvled mostly through leeching dungeons. He asked me open and help get him to lupi so he could record it. I was the guy sitting in the instance watching. It took him 3 attempts to get that time. Previous attempts he reset due to bad rotations.

http://youtu.be/NVXsyJg2rV8
Build is in the comments.

Engi is on par with warrior at being really easy to solo stuff. Partly because you can semi range and still maintain dps thanks to nade kit. Partly due to the health pool. And partly due to the vigor, blocks and invuln access. For group stuff you would go berserker, use speedy kits/static discharge (6/6/0/0/2) and use different rotations. But its essentially the same in terms of survivability in “difficult” encounters.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

dancingmonkey.4902

I am sorry. I thought since you felt you were so skilled with it that you claimed it a face roll, that had video of yourself. My mistake. I was simply under the impression you suggested that based on personal experience, and not simply making the claim based on something you heard so.eone else did.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

oxtred.7658

I’m pretty sure Spoj knows what he’s saying, but that’s none of my buisness..

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

dancingmonkey.4902

Simply suggesting that if a poster is making suggestions to the OP, that they have personal experience when making claims. I feel that is reasonable.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Spoj The Second.7680

I do have personal experience. I just dont record. >.>

I was using a friends example to back up my claims. I know how easy it is from my own experience. I just dont have any videos because im not interested in recording anything. You can believe what you want. Doesnt bother me.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: eyballkid.2513

eyballkid.2513

Simply suggesting that if a poster is making suggestions to the OP, that they have personal experience when making claims. I feel that is reasonable.

It seems to me that spoj has been very patient in answering your questions thoroughly even though every time you have posted it’s been dripping with sarcasm and generally rude. Is there a reason that you are questioning his knowledge about the game in such a manner? I don’t know spoj at all but just looking at his posts it seems that he knows what he is talking about and is generally helpful to others.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Spoj The Second.7680

Yeah i should clarify despite the snarky responses. Engi is not entirely faceroll. The micromanagement involved in rotations. And the knowledge required to perform well is quite advanced. But once you have that down (doesnt take too long assuming you have average levels of competance and initiative) the class is incredibly easy to survive with.

tl;dr
Surviving on engi is faceroll. Playing it to its full potential with correct rotations is not.

Which funnily enough is what i said originally.

Engi for faceroll survivability assuming semi decent level of competence.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

dancingmonkey.4902

A little clarification was all I was asking. Although the accusation of snarkyness seems a bit hypocritical when using snarky terms such as “faceroll” and “assuming a semi level of competence”…….Not to mention being attacked by your yes men, for simply asking a few questions.

I would ask you what build you feel is faceroll like. But the most popular site is down, and I wouldn’t want to come off as “snarky” and offend the delicate sensibilities of your groupies.

Best pve classes

in Profession Balance

Spoj The Second.7680

I think you and I have a different definition of snarky. I didnt ask them to back me up. I dont even know them. You were just wording things in a very aggressive manor while asking debatably silly questions. Im not sure how exactly to explain how to faceroll on an engi without describing several different encounters in detail. Which would be an absurd thing to do and a waste of my time.

It seemed like you didnt really want an answer, you just wanted to discredit me. Which led to people jumping on you. Whether that was your intent or not, I dont care. I think we have finished the arguement anyway so ill leave it here. Sorry for any misunderstandings.