Close this subforum

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Blood Moon.8017

Blood Moon.8017

Its a disgrace and no devs actually read it.

This has been anecdotally proven.

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

It gives the players false hope to cling to. Some argue that it can do more harm than good.

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Expect this thread to be closed soon. Just sayin :/

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

“Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be.”

~Yunalesca, Final Fantasy X

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

They read pretty much everything, as has been pointed out many times. It’s posting that they don’t do often, and that’s as it should be.

These forums are not a direct customer-service line to the development staff. They have work to do, and don’t owe us direct answers to all our petty questions. We are not entitled to have them publicly agree or argue with us over all the details of their work.

I should be writing.

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

They read pretty much everything, as has been pointed out many times. It’s posting that they don’t do often, and that’s as it should be.

These forums are not a direct customer-service line to the development staff. They have work to do, and don’t owe us direct answers to all our petty questions. We are not entitled to have them publicly agree or argue with us over all the details of their work.

But the sPvP forums are? They don’t seem to have any trouble interacting with the playerbase over there.

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

But the sPvP forums are? They don’t seem to have any trouble interacting with the playerbase over there.

Not sure why you would want glory/rank/reward discussion or changes posted in this forum. The last 2 topics I seen them talk about in just sPvP was perplexity runes, decap engi, pistol whip don’t really see a problem with posts in that forum about those things.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

95% of this section can be summarized by my signature.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Not sure why you would want glory/rank/reward discussion or changes posted in this forum. The last 2 topics I seen them talk about in just sPvP was perplexity runes, decap engi, pistol whip don’t really see a problem with posts in that forum about those things.

You missed the point. Players raise concerns and ANet responds to those concerns and have actual dialog and debate with the players on the sPvP forums. Changes are coming and ANet jumps through hoops to go over those changes in exacting detail with the players on the sPvP forum.

We have a Ranger CDI thread and only Allie could be bothered to respond to it? And even she shows an enormous lack of interest in covering it?

There’s a great disparity between the amount of feedback and interaction player’s receive outside of the sPvP forums and it’s starting to show in other areas of the game and how very little real progress is ever made.

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

You missed the point. Players raise concerns and ANet responds to those concerns and have actual dialog and debate with the players on the sPvP forums. Changes are coming and ANet jumps through hoops to go over those changes in exacting detail with the players on the sPvP forum.

We have a Ranger CDI thread and only Allie could be bothered to respond to it? And even she shows an enormous lack of interest in covering it?

There’s a great disparity between the amount of feedback and interaction player’s receive outside of the sPvP forums and it’s starting to show in other areas of the game and how very little real progress is ever made.

Hmm I wouldn’t agree there about “other areas of the game” they might not come in here often and into the sPvP section a little bit more then here. There are usually daily red post all over the forums on a daily basis they just might not be where you want them to be sometimes they are on the weekend.

I check the dev tracker daily so I can’t agree with “other areas of the game”.

Most of these are balance threads saying the same thing just differently. It’s a gathering of many of the QQ threads from the profession forums. You come in this forum to respond to anything it’s about balance. You say anything about balance on 1 class then the other 7 classes say you don’t care about them. Not saying that deters them from posting it probably doesn’t but posting about it probably doesn’t get them much information either. Anytime a Red Posts in here it turns into a hotbed in here.

The Ranger CDI I agree could have used a bit more feedback I wasn’t really invested in it since I don’t have a ranger. They didn’t respond as much as Chris in the other CDI’s but I think even Chris stated that would be the case. If Chris dealt with actual balance or was apart of that team you probably would get alot of responses but that’s not his area from my understanding.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sandpit.3467

Sandpit.3467

It’s not that the devs rarely post in this forum, it’s that ANet continuously shows no love for the runt of their profession litter.

Close this subforum

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Moderator.6840

Moderator.6840

Hi everyone,

Since this thread is not encouraging a constructive discussion, we’ll now close it.

All ArenaNet staff members, from designers to moderators, continually pass along feedback and suggestions to the rest of the development team and while every thread cannot be answered in a personal way, be sure that your opinions are taken into account.

Thank you for your understanding.