Conditions Damage Class

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Greenhill.8710

Greenhill.8710

Hello someone could suggest me after this patch what class could i create if I’m interested in conditions damage? I was starting the other day a necromancer but after this patch i deleted it because of the nerfs.
thx

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Zaft.8194

Zaft.8194

Every profession’s strength in GW2 is a rollercoaster of ups and downs. I sure hope you were exaggerating about deleting it, or were only like level 10.

What is bad today is not necessarily bad tomorrow.

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Greenhill.8710

Greenhill.8710

didn’t joke about deleting my necromancer anyway could someone suggest me a class for condition damage i don’t mean like the best in the game but it’s fun to play at least?

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: CONSTANTINES.2630

CONSTANTINES.2630

You can try Engineer, i don’t know what about other class but condition damg build for engineer is good tho.

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

mesmer is now the favorite of the month. You should play it. Many winning team joiner switching to mesmer right now.

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

Condi warrior is pretty fun. All you have are burning bleed and depending on your sigils poison. In exchange you get huge uptime on all of them.

Hit someone with 10 stacks of bleed, burning and poison instantly and watch their health bar drop.

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Condi warrior is pretty fun. All you have are burning bleed and depending on your sigils poison. In exchange you get huge uptime on all of them.

Hit someone with 10 stacks of bleed, burning and poison instantly and watch their health bar drop.

Forgetting Torment?

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

I ran a condition engi for a couple of bouts against friends in PvP, seemed to do pretty well. Using grenades, coupled with rabid and balthazar runes, you can apply a near permanent burn if traited right, and using pistol shield, you’ll be very tanky, the 4 on shield reflects projectiles so you can laugh at poor rangers. Can also run P/P for more burning and an AOE immobilize, though it’s riskier. Coupled with all the other conditions you put out, the burn should be hard to get rid of since it’ll be covered under immobilizes, bleeds, poisons, chills and the sort.

Main thing you need to look out for will be necromancers, as they’ll just send all the conditions back to you, and if you use elixir c, convert all the boons back into conditions.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

(edited by TheLastNobody.8319)

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

necromancers r rly strong w condis

anyway main condi professions are:

war, necro, engi, ranger , thief(that one is extremely cheesy)

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Over.2137

Over.2137

Class doesnt matter, buy Perplexity and autowin everything

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

What are you looking to do with the condition damage? That may have more bearing on the matter then anything else. If you deleted a necro, I would venture to say you may not like any of them. It was the most dangerous with conditions, particularly when facing a condi profession.

Conditions Damage Class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

PvE, WvW, or PvP is pretty important.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build