Flamethrower... burn baby burn disco inferno

in Profession Balance

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

Ill just put it bluntly. It is now possible for an enginer who also run HGH to have permanantly 25 stack of might a condition cure/self res +200 thoughness as well as a heavily damaging aoe ranged attack with flamethrower easily stacking enought of progressive combo damage to burn down a health bar in AA 3 channel. I know most of the focus has gone to ranger but before you call hack on them you should look at what other classes can do.

In 3 days ive seen rages against ranger and guardian yet its no defrent then the rage we got against warrior and mesmer I mean if we are to nerf ranger again we would have to nerf healing signet further kill down illusion break spammer and ruin the hell out of hambow to oblivion just so to make it legit.

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I’m heavily disinclined to say the flamethrower buff suddenly made them overpowered overnight. It may deal a good chunk more damage, but it didn’t make the engineer any less dependent on the flamethrower’s short range or buggy frontal cone.

Good taste in music though!

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in Profession Balance

kyubi.3620

Well i did top score pvp hotjoin with that :/ 2 shoting thieves and squishies never felt funnyer. Also scoring 6k magma ball is kind of hilarous

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Well i did top score pvp hotjoin with that :/ 2 shoting thieves and squishies never felt funnyer. Also scoring 6k magma ball is kind of hilarous

With the FT frontal cone? Yeah, squishies should probably die if they suffer 7 seconds of continuous attack.

You could already get 6k magma balls.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in Profession Balance

kyubi.3620

Yea well that was all that was good to FT before to… now not only do you have the 6k punisher you also got that AA damage too XD

Add to this the pushback and the blind and you got tools of death.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

got a screen shot of your number to back up your claim. Because for now, I guarantee you the FT isn’t giving you all the buffs you “claim” ……………….The flame thrower traits are broken. For example, you get no toughness from it.

As to the 25 stacks of might…….So what? it has been like that forever. I can maintain that with the bomb kit.

Yea well that was all that was good to FT before to… now not only do you have the 6k punisher you also got that AA damage too XD

Add to this the pushback and the blind and you got tools of death.

All of that was there before. Actually they nerfed the air blast. Ummm, you do realize that the FT is our 3rd best damage kit at best???………………………………Everything you mentioned, everyone else has been doing since launch with the bomb and grenade kit.

(edited by dancingmonkey.4902)

in Profession Balance

kyubi.3620

Bomb and grenade doesnt track targets. What you can do with bomb and nades in pvp FT does it twice as fast because it isnt a stationary melee range explosive. Also FT has the advantage of hiting in a way larger area then bomb do (at least if we talk about lines) and to not force the enginer to strait out melee battle because lets admit this much bomb felt like a trapper build at best.