Get rid of the stat inequalities!

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Why do some classes have higher armor and HP than other classes? If the point is to have a difference between heavy, medium and light armor classes, toughness should be traded for other stats. Example, heavy exotic coat has 363 defense while a light exotic coat has 314 defense. What if the difference of 49 was made up with power or precision? Like medium has extra precission and light has extra power( just an example)? And the difference in HP has to be just removed! Ele has lowest HP and armor in the game. A decently played warrior which has the best mobility in the game doesn’t have to be very skilled to put up a good fight against an ele.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

It started out as a bit of flavor, and to give certain profession their strengths and weaknesses.
But after a year and a half of balance blundering, its lost all meaning. Warriors were suppose to be balanced around having natively high armor and hp, but theyve been completely overbuffed.
Now there isnt really any reason why a full zerker warrior has more hp and armor then medium armor professions who dedicates stats to toughness and vitality.

Inversely, Elementalist were suppose to draw their survivability from healing and boons, but had their healing and boons nerfed quite harshly over several patches that it doesnt justify the low armor and hp anymore.

Its one of those things that were suppose to be a part of balancing professions, that very quickly got forgotten entirely and never changed. I dont recall any changes have ever been made to a professions base hp/armor.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Elementalists have low hp and low armor because they are the highest damage class in the game. Also the highest AOE damage class in the game.

Your suggestion OP is terrible.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Kanenas.4906

Kanenas.4906

I agree with you OP. Warriors have not any weakness anymore, and they should not keep the 18k base health. The other class which has 18k base health, the necromancer, lacks of mobility and this is his weakness.

If the necro starts a fight he has to stay and fight to death. The warrior can pop the invulnerabilities and will run away while healing to full health.

I also agree that elementalists, and thieves should have their basic health risen. Both these classes have seen their survivability and mobility greatly nerfed since the start, without getting nothing in return.

Nobody is bad by nature

in Profession Balance

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

I agree. Having both the lowest armour values and lowest hp table values makes templating an elementalist 100x harder than other classes.

There’s no trade off with the situation.

A warrior can run a zerker build and still sit at 18k hp, 3614 power, 106 crit damage with 2157 armour.

An ele will sit at 3500 power, 1866 armour,106 percent crit damage, and 11k hp.

Or an warrior can throw 30 pts into discipline instead of strength and get 2557 armour, and only drop to 3449 power.

Show me the elementalist ability which hits harder than Killshot stage 3 Harper?

Churning earth has a recharge of 30 seconds and a cast timer of 3 seconds with pbaoe, killshot is 1500 range with 1 3/4 cast time on a 7 second timer.

Or were you talking about firegrab with its 45 second cooldown.

Oh, looks like none of the ele abilities can do that sort of damage, which would give warrior the title of being the class with ‘Highest hps, highest armour, best condition removal, best mobility and highest single target damage in the game.’

If you don’t want a holy trinity situation then you shouldn’t have such huge discrepancies in stats.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Yes, giving certain classes more health and armor base makes balance a tricky thing. But ANet has done a reasonable job at it and people just aren’t looking at the issue objectively.

High HP classes have limited/no access to protection. Low HP classes have it on almost permanently. That alone accounts for the HP and playstyle difference between a Guardian and Warrior. Both of which most would argue are probably about even when it comes to overall power.

Now does this mean each class is perfect? Of course not… but heavy armor or extra health aren’t the issue.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

It started out as a bit of flavor, and to give certain profession their strengths and weaknesses.
But after a year and a half of balance blundering, its lost all meaning. Warriors were suppose to be balanced around having natively high armor and hp, but theyve been completely overbuffed.
Now there isnt really any reason why a full zerker warrior has more hp and armor then medium armor professions who dedicates stats to toughness and vitality.

Inversely, Elementalist were suppose to draw their survivability from healing and boons, but had their healing and boons nerfed quite harshly over several patches that it doesnt justify the low armor and hp anymore.

Its one of those things that were suppose to be a part of balancing professions, that very quickly got forgotten entirely and never changed. I dont recall any changes have ever been made to a professions base hp/armor.

Let’s be honest here. Warriors were complete trash at the start of game for sPvP. Now they’re great because of buffs to them. Slightly over powered though. Eles? Great at the start now trash after nerfs over a year and a half.

Needless to say balance will find itself eventually and classes will be forgotten about for a while. Name 1 online game that balanced in a day, month or year. No game has been or will be100% balanced be it with new additions of skills, class additions (gw1 assassin, rit, derv, and paragon threw the game out of whack for a bit), new weapons (not skins but new weapons) or new stat combinations.

It takes time to balance. Now let me just throw this at you but if you ever played PvP in gw1 you know of a skill called smiters boon. The skill was just to good at what it did, now it’s a useless pile of crap thrown into the scrapheaps. Any build built around this skill was thrown into the dumpster and made over from scratch. It spawned a new term “smiters boon’d” for when a nerf was coming to skills. The skill was nerfed so bad that the devs haven’t touched it since it was nerfed.

Balance comes and goes and classes will be crap here and there. It’s how balance works.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sizer.5632

Sizer.5632

Its because lower hp classes have better healing and more damage. Like how eles signet of restoration heals for 220 per attack while warriors healing signet only heals for 400 per second. Wait a sec…

Borolis Pass – [TOVL]
Aeneaaa – 80 engineer
Aeeneaa – 80 Ele

in Profession Balance

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

Yes, giving certain classes more health and armor base makes balance a tricky thing. But ANet has done a reasonable job at it and people just aren’t looking at the issue objectively.

High HP classes have limited/no access to protection. Low HP classes have it on almost permanently. That alone accounts for the HP and playstyle difference between a Guardian and Warrior. Both of which most would argue are probably about even when it comes to overall power.

Now does this mean each class is perfect? Of course not… but heavy armor or extra health aren’t the issue.

using healing signet and kite is the best protection in game

action combat made mmos better lol

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

I think the easiest way to balance is this:

Armour balances versus Exhaustion
The tougher your armour, the slower your endurance regenerates.

HP balances versus Endurance
The classes with low base HP have naturally high base Endurance pools, and vice versa. So Warriors, being heavy and high-HP, would have only enough endurance for ~1,8 dodges and regenerate it slowly. Elementalists, being lightly armoured and low-HP, would have endurance for ~2,4-2,5 dodges and regenerate it quickly.

I’d go one step further:
Physical size balances damage absorption versus agility
Larger characters (total size, so depends on race and designated size) would take slightly (smallest Asura → tallest Norn should be ~5%) less damage. On the other hand, smaller characters dodge farther. Tallest Norn → smallest Asura should be ~25% extra distance covered.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Profession Balance

Atherakhia.4086

No, it’s the best thing ANet could come up with when you design a class that is expected to face tank opponents in a front line role.

If you look at the survivability of the Warrior and Guardian most would agree that the Guardian has the Warrior beat. Not bad considering it’s the lowest hp class in the game being compared to the highest.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Let’s be honest here. Warriors were complete trash at the start of game for sPvP.

Was it because of their options or because of their play? Because I have seen a period where many warriors ran greatsword+frenzy+Bull’s charge which is quite stupid since you could easily dodge/block it.

EverythingOP

in Profession Balance

jihm.2315

No, it’s the best thing ANet could come up with when you design a class that is expected to face tank opponents in a front line role.

If you look at the survivability of the Warrior and Guardian most would agree that the Guardian has the Warrior beat. Not bad considering it’s the lowest hp class in the game being compared to the highest.

ok if as you say guardian is better at one aspect of the game, then warrior must be better than any class at everything else .
make a tanky warrior and you can kite zerks to oblivion so warriors are better tanks than guardians if you trait them for tanks.

(edited by jihm.2315)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

I think the easiest way to balance is this:

Armour balances versus Exhaustion
The tougher your armour, the slower your endurance regenerates.

HP balances versus Endurance
The classes with low base HP have naturally high base Endurance pools, and vice versa. So Warriors, being heavy and high-HP, would have only enough endurance for ~1,8 dodges and regenerate it slowly. Elementalists, being lightly armoured and low-HP, would have endurance for ~2,4-2,5 dodges and regenerate it quickly.

I’d go one step further:
Physical size balances damage absorption versus agility
Larger characters (total size, so depends on race and designated size) would take slightly (smallest Asura -> tallest Norn should be ~5%) less damage. On the other hand, smaller characters dodge farther. Tallest Norn -> smallest Asura should be ~25% extra distance covered.

This would just make asuran necros completely and utterly broken. Leave the endurance as it is and not take races/armor/hp/character heights into this. The game seriously does not need something this “complex” of an idea to it. Vigor is easily obtainable by most if not all classes and there are other ways to get endurance back with sigils/traits/food.

Leave dodging/evading the same as it is now.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

(edited by Travis the Terrible.4739)

in Profession Balance

Atherakhia.4086

ok if as you say guardian is better at one aspect of the game, then warrior must be better than any class at everything else .
make a tanky warrior and you can kite zerks to oblivion so warriors are better tanks than guardians if you trait them for tanks.

What in the world are you talking about?

in Profession Balance

phaeris.7604

Why is it expected to face tank opponents? They have access to ranged weapons yes?
When i equip d/d on my elementalist i don’t suddenly gain 8k hps and an extra 500 toughness? But to hit with those i’m front line.

This is the issue. If warriors had 0 ranged options and had to get in melee range to attack their opponents all the time and could be kited effectively by ranged/soft classes then you can justify their damage/toughness/health (not that healing signet though, it’s ludicrously strong), but they DO have access to ranged abilities as strong as everyone elses ranged and at the same ranges and great mobility abilities. This imbalances everything.

Dark ages of Camelot had it right(and probably the best pvp/RvR in any game ever then and now).

Heavy armour classes had high hp/heavy armour/good damage and low mobility, but were fairly resistant to cc.

Medium melee had higher melee damage/lower hps and armour but good gap closers but were cc prone. Both classes had 0 viable ranged options.

The mage classes had low hps,low armour,prone to CC/interrupts but highest dps from range. It all balanced.

Here you have classes like the warrior which just ignore that basic balancing structure of pretty much every single mmo and rpg game ever made. There’s a reason rule existed no matter what the game.

You wear heavy armour and have lots of health, you don’t get to leap all over the screen.

You wear light armour and have little health you get to blast your opponents from a mile away and hope you can kill them before they reach you or you’re dead.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

This would just make asuran necros completely and utterly broken.

Ignoring my last idea (which is mostly for fluff, as the numbers are pretty small), Necros wouldn’t change that much. They’re high-HP but low-armour, meaning they’d get lower endurance pools but better regeneration. Shouldn’t really change much if balanced well.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Profession Balance

phaeris.7604

http://i.imgur.com/gPc5cN3.jpg

This here is why base stat differences are an issue. He has 25 stacks of blood lust, but really. Where is the compromise in this build?

in Profession Balance

jihm.2315

Why is it expected to face tank opponents? They have access to ranged weapons yes?

longbow warrior is unbeatable at small fights, he kites does aoe and healing signet makes all the work for him

in Profession Balance

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

Elementalists have low hp and low armor because they are the highest damage class in the game. Also the highest AOE damage class in the game.

Please tell me you havent played for long or something? Ele aoe damage is only as good as the cooldown on Flaming great sword elite. This class will need a major buff before its even viable for anything in pve and spvp other then running FGS. The moment they fix the elite is the moment the class will become unreliable. If we were fellowing your logic ele damage should litteraly be improved by 30%!

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

in Profession Balance

Atherakhia.4086

When i equip d/d on my elementalist i don’t suddenly gain 8k hps and an extra 500 toughness? But to hit with those i’m front line.

This is the issue. If warriors had 0 ranged options and had to get in melee range to attack their opponents all the time and could be kited effectively by ranged/soft classes then you can justify their damage/toughness/health (not that healing signet though, it’s ludicrously strong), but they DO have access to ranged abilities as strong as everyone elses ranged and at the same ranges and great mobility abilities. This imbalances everything.

Dark ages of Camelot had it right(and probably the best pvp/RvR in any game ever then and now).

Heavy armour classes had high hp/heavy armour/good damage and low mobility, but were fairly resistant to cc.

Medium melee had higher melee damage/lower hps and armour but good gap closers but were cc prone. Both classes had 0 viable ranged options.

The mage classes had low hps,low armour,prone to CC/interrupts but highest dps from range. It all balanced.

Here you have classes like the warrior which just ignore that basic balancing structure of pretty much every single mmo and rpg game ever made. There’s a reason rule existed no matter what the game.

You wear heavy armour and have lots of health, you don’t get to leap all over the screen.

You wear light armour and have little health you get to blast your opponents from a mile away and hope you can kill them before they reach you or you’re dead.

You aren’t even trying to look at the issue objectively. It’s not even worth responding to this… And you know what the truly scary part is? You actually have people cosigning.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

This here is why base stat differences are an issue. He has 25 stacks of blood lust, but really. Where is the compromise in this build?

well you lost the ability to receive 20% crit chance to fury and probably you also lost the ability to receive at least 6 stacks of might.

EverythingOP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Honestly the armor difference is what allows warriors to go more offensive (guardian is pretty balanced due to the way it has to build for damage or defense + low hp) 291 armor gives some wiggle room when specing since the current sweet spot with armor is 2500ish. This allows for the ability to take more offensive stats on your gear allowing to you to do more damage.

but like stated earlier the armor stat that Is lacking on light and medium armor is not being added anywhere else and really should be.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in Profession Balance

phaeris.7604

You can’t give heavy tanks ranged damage. There is no risk reward.

Heavy tanks shouldn’t get better health regen than every other class in the game either. Mechanisms to gain back health should be on classes with low health pool/armour who have less natural defence.

Even in games like Team fortress 2 the sniper has low hps, but high damage. The heavy has alot of hps, and great damage, but is slow as a snail. The scout is medium damage but very fast. That’s balance!

in Profession Balance

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

Nice troll post there buddy.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in Profession Balance

Atherakhia.4086

Heavy tanks shouldn’t get better health regen than every other class in the game either. Mechanisms to gain back health should be on classes with low health pool/armour who have less natural defence.

Even in games like Team fortress 2 the sniper has low hps, but high damage. The heavy has alot of hps, and great damage, but is slow as a snail. The scout is medium damage but very fast. That’s balance!

This is an MMO… not tictactoe.

And you’re missing some key elements here…

Warrior has high health because it has no ways to mitigate incoming damage. It can only pop short invluns to avoid damage. Warrior has regen because there is no longevity with the way the Warrior is designed to mitigate damage (ie. Face Tank).

Guardian has low health because it has high protection up time to mitigate incoming damage. It has bursty heals because of the lower health pool. It needs high protectin uptime and heals because there is no longevity for melee classes in this game that are designed to tank damage and not avoid it. It has its fair share of invuln or emergency tools.

Are you starting to see the reason the 2 classes can do the same thing but in different ways? This isn’t rocket science here folks.

in Profession Balance

phaeris.7604

At it’s base level an MMO is a game of rock paper scissors. Every class should have a weakness, no one class should dominate in all aspects.

Warriors have no damage mitigation?

Really?

Endure pain, 2nd Endure pain in defence tree, Berserker stance, shake it off, dolyak signet, dogged march (just the most amazing ability for an adept trait, did you know elementalists get this at a master trait level, but without the heal component!, a worse ability at a higher tier!!), Thick skin, Adrenal health, cleansing ire, mobile strikes, warrior sprint, whirlwind attack and rush.

Just because you can’t cast protection/aegis you can still avoid/kite out damage better than anyone in the game. Adrenals are up every 7 seconds and get rid of 3 conditions a time. Adrenaline recharges so quickly it may as well have never been spent. All your great abilities are in two lines which benefit all your stats.

It’s funny, when I watch WvW videos, when small mans are taking out much larger forces guess who the class of the last few guys standing are from the opposing force. I’ll give you a clue, it’s not elementalists.

in Profession Balance

Atherakhia.4086

There are 2 ways to handle incoming damage in this game… you avoid it (dodge, kite, stealth, invuln) or you mitigate it (protection, armor). Which category do you think Endure Pain falls into?

Incoming damage is mitigated by these classes and they’re given very select skills on long cooldowns to handle emergencies.

So you’re right… when you boil an MMO down the successful ones are a game of rock paper scissors. Unlike the one you play in Elementary school though, MMO’s play it with more than one pair of scissors, multiple kinds or rocks, and lots of different kinds of paper.

Classes need to be designed with very clear weaknesses. That doesn’t mean you make it a hopeless case when faced against those weaknesses. Player skill should have some way to overcome it. Thus why classes have stun breaks, or condi cleanse… or why children have scissors with dull points and adults get shears capable of severing fingers.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Escadin.9482

Escadin.9482

At it’s base level an MMO is a game of rock paper scissors. Every class should have a weakness, no one class should dominate in all aspects.

This is not true. Classes in any MMO can be designed to be either totally imbalanced and specialized on 1-2 tasks of pvp/pve or to strive for total balance in a way that every single class is able to accomplish the same with equal effort and success.

It is quite obvious that rock-paper-scissors playstyle is mostly supported by the imbalanced type where it can peak into individual roles (tanks, healer, ranged dps, melee dps etc) and that GW2 trying to be the balanced type.

If you’d played MMOs like ragnarok or warhammer, youwould know how insanly huge the difference is. Classes in GW2 are not supposed to have any serious weaknesses, just mild differences in their playstyle.

The problems we are experiencing are based on the fact that this totally homogenious class system is boring and 1 dimensional – if perfected, so Anet tried to relativize it by adding tons of outlier to each profession which of course can’t be balanced by definition. The only thing they’re doing (and are able to do frankly) is hitting random offenders with a nerfhammer.

(edited by Escadin.9482)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

There are 2 ways to handle incoming damage in this game… you avoid it (dodge, kite, stealth, invuln) or you mitigate it (protection, armor). Which category do you think Endure Pain falls into?

Incoming damage is mitigated by these classes and they’re given very select skills on long cooldowns to handle emergencies.

So you’re right… when you boil an MMO down the successful ones are a game of rock paper scissors. Unlike the one you play in Elementary school though, MMO’s play it with more than one pair of scissors, multiple kinds or rocks, and lots of different kinds of paper.

Classes need to be designed with very clear weaknesses. That doesn’t mean you make it a hopeless case when faced against those weaknesses. Player skill should have some way to overcome it. Thus why classes have stun breaks, or condi cleanse… or why children have scissors with dull points and adults get shears capable of severing fingers.

we do have an issue in this game of some classes not having to deal with the weakness they where supposed to have. Warrior is on that list, so is thief and to a lesser extent PU mesmers.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in Profession Balance

phaeris.7604

Well gw2 is failing in that balance.

As soon as you introduced stat differences in health and armor you created that trinity.

When you give high hp/high toughness classes ranged/aoe damage abilities you create imbalance.

I played Warhammer, i’ve sadly nearly played most mmos to come out. Every thing will peak into individual roles, that’s why nearly every 5 man will run at least 1 guardian.

There’s no way you can tell me a group of 5 rangers will beat 2 guardians,1 warrior,1 ele and 1 necro all of equal skill.

If all classes were as balanced as you say then 50 percent of the time they would. really though? We know how that fight would turn out 10 times out of ten.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Escadin.9482

Escadin.9482

Well gw2 is failing in that balance.

As soon as you introduced stat differences in health and armor you created that trinity.

When you give high hp/high toughness classes ranged/aoe damage abilities you create imbalance.

I played Warhammer, i’ve sadly nearly played most mmos to come out. Every thing will peak into individual roles, that’s why nearly every 5 man will run at least 1 guardian.

There’s no way you can tell me a group of 5 rangers will beat 2 guardians,1 warrior,1 ele and 1 necro all of equal skill.

If all classes were as balanced as you say then 50 percent of the time they would. really though? We know how that fight would turn out 10 times out of ten.

I didn’t say they are balanced. Again: They were designed to be balanced and then got randomized to water down the unbearable equality then got ‘fake balanced’ around their purposly designed imbalances.
The core of GW2 is equality, but the current reality is just a random meh where anything that acutally works does that out of pure luck.

(edited by Escadin.9482)

in Profession Balance

phaeris.7604

I agree with you totally.

The biggest problem being trying to balance the game around Spvp. They tried to push it so much and make so many changes that once viable classes were extinguished into uselessness, not just in pvp but in wvw and pve.

They said ‘eles!, we’re lowering your healing ability,sustain and escape abilities now, but not doing anything to compensate you for it’ a year later they’re saying ’ Well we think eles need more sustain…’

Really! Lowering survival tools on a low armour, low hp class wasn’t going to have any repercussions as you buffed everyone elses damage/survivability?

The mind boggles.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Balance at it’s finest.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

This is an MMO… not tictactoe.

And you’re missing some key elements here…

Warrior has high health because it has no ways to mitigate incoming damage. It can only pop short invluns to avoid damage. Warrior has regen because there is no longevity with the way the Warrior is designed to mitigate damage (ie. Face Tank).

Guardian has low health because it has high protection up time to mitigate incoming damage. It has bursty heals because of the lower health pool. It needs high protectin uptime and heals because there is no longevity for melee classes in this game that are designed to tank damage and not avoid it. It has its fair share of invuln or emergency tools.

Are you starting to see the reason the 2 classes can do the same thing but in different ways? This isn’t rocket science here folks.

So very true

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

I have to say that this is not where I want elementalist buffs to be. I won’t deny that I thin the class needs some love, but passive defense is not something that really goes with the high skillcap theme of the class.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: The Playwright.9640

The Playwright.9640

I don’t get why classes can’t choose which armor to use. Why can’t I make an armored mage/thief, and then just suffer some kind of drawbacks for choosing greater survivability?

IE. slower movement, reduced endurance pool/regen, increased cooldowns, something. Hell, make the drawbacks different for different pieces of armor, or different classes. But make it across the board, so everyone has equal HP/armor potential (this is a race thing anyway, not a class thing,) but has penalties (ala Skyrim (well, modded skyrim, as armor balance is out of whack in vanilla)/every other decent RPG) for running around in a tank.

This also gives the extra benefit of allowing people access to three times the number of armor sets that they could wear (rather than having to roll a class you don’t like, just to wear an armor set you do like.) It’s not even like they have to add in new models, as the models are race based, not class based, and are already in the game.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: pmnt.4067

pmnt.4067

I agree that there should be some compensation for low base health and armor, or at least lower the difference in HP tiers without further balancing.

Elementalists have 1047 attribute points less than a warrior. (18372 – 10805)/10 + (1211 -920). To put that into perpective, a maxed trait line gives 600 (2*300) attribute points. The PvP soldier amulett gives 569 toughness and vitality to a total of 1138 defensive stats. Basically, warriors get soldier’s defensives for free.

I don’t think that the stat difference should be given as bonus to other attributes, though, because of the following problems:

• Some classes would get “better” bonus attributes, leading to endless discussions (“Class X got feriocity, but my class’ stats are wasted in healing power!”)
  • In the long run, the bonus attributes will get negated by later balance updates: Class X has bonus power → X deals too much damage →Skill coefficients get nerfed and make the bonus power useless.
I can’t wait until ANet releases the game promoted in the manifesto.
Until that, I’ll play GW2.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Its because lower hp classes have better healing and more damage. Like how eles signet of restoration heals for 220 per attack while warriors healing signet only heals for 400 per second. Wait a sec…

And it’s GG if you have a few confusion stacks right?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux