How can I know?

How can I know?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Dear ANET. How can I know?
How can anyone know? I see that swirly line effect and I have no idea if it’s a pindown, point blank shot or air blast.
By the time I click my foe to see the class icon and then I have to click my yellow bar of evades above the orb of health I’m dead!
This is no way to handle esports. Purple isn’t a color I agree with either. Have you considered a lesser used color? Like cyan? There is like no telegraph that’s cyan! Meanwhile all necromancer telegraphs are green.

How can I know?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Don’t click your evades, problem solved.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

How can I know?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Don’t click your evades, problem solved.

Quoted for Truth.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

How can I know?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: zapv.8051

zapv.8051

Wouldn’t you want to dodge all of those? I personally don’t want any of those skills to hit me, so I’d just dodge either way.

Necros don’t have reflects, invulns, vigor, blocks,
extra dodges, real stability, mobility skills,
burst skills, sustain, or good support. GG ANET.

How can I know?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Dear ANET. How can I know?
How can anyone know? I see that swirly line effect and I have no idea if it’s a pindown, point blank shot or air blast.
By the time I click my foe to see the class icon and then I have to click my yellow bar of evades above the orb of health I’m dead!
This is no way to handle esports. Purple isn’t a color I agree with either. Have you considered a lesser used color? Like cyan? There is like no telegraph that’s cyan! Meanwhile all necromancer telegraphs are green.

Airblast? really? You cannot visually distinguish a flame thrower kit and a bow?

You cannot distinguish medium armor from heavy armor?

Wouldn’t you want to avoid pin down and point blank shot both?

By the way, if you cannot even target your enemy before your dead, as you claim, what difference does it make what skill it is? If you cannot target your foe before you are dead, you probably shouldn’t be competing in Esports anyway. Especially if your clicking your skill bar with your mouse pointer.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

How can I know?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

I am pretty sure that every person in this thread just got trolled hook line and sinker.

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]