I die too quickly

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

I am an elementalist with the lowest hp and armor and my healing in pvp got nerfed so here’s my suggestion.

Give us medium armor and let the thieves have our light armor. I mean they can one-shot me might as well give them more of a risk to play while elementalist are often the ones getting one-shot.

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Ganathar.4956

Ganathar.4956

1. The elemantalist is a mage class and medium armor doesn’t thematically fit.
2. The increase in armor will barely make an impact on an ele’s survivability.
3. Thieves do not need the nerf to armor.

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Snoozey.2790

Snoozey.2790

God no. Medium armor looks terrible in this game. I’ll keep my light armor thanks.

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I often do not understand what is going on so give me heavy armor and max health.

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

You are an elementalist. You have flashy animations. That’s more than enough to compensate for all the limitations you have been given – stat wise, armor wise, trait wise, casting time wise, cooldown wise.

I’ll trade my warrior’s healing signet for some sparkly lightning and fire when I swing my sword please.

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

The elementalist is a mage class!!!

So we have low health, low armour and highest damage in the game executable from range as everyone knows this is what compensates mages for their frailty.

Ok, so the damage part is clearly going to be introduced at some point in the next few years, but at least Anet got the health/armour bit right.

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

Ele’s don’t need medium armor, they need a base health boost to 15K. Same tier as Mesmers, Rangers and Engineers.

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

So this is essentially a rant that you got 1 shot by a thief?

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

So this is essentially a rant that you got 1 shot by anything?

Fixed

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Paulie.6215

Paulie.6215

I think you all got trolled…

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

So this is essentially a rant that you got 1 shot by anything?

Fixed

I giggled a little.

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sizer.5632

Sizer.5632

Eles are fine, just learn to counter thieves and you can beat them 1v3 while playing one handed. Its easy.

/sarcasm

Borolis Pass – [TOVL]
Aeneaaa – 80 engineer
Aeeneaa – 80 Ele

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

It’s true that most of our issues in terms of balance, build variety and PvP viability would be solved by increasing our health to 15k.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

We do not have the highest damage, we do not have versatility (condition and boon wise), we do not have profession specific survivability mechanics just more skills, we have lowest hp, we have lowest armor and all our skills are heavily telegraphed and thus easy to see, learn and counter….

For a practical example:
played elementalist for 1200 hours went to PVP with a pvp build before many of the nerfs we have right now and I got an average of 150 points. I noticed that which ever team had the most mesmers always won so I rolled a mesmer, lvl 1 first time ever went to pvp with a mantra build and got an average 400 points the first 5 matches….

Its not just the fact that we get one-shot but the fact that we can hardly beat anything even when you’re an experienced seasoned elementalist player.

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: TheToxicFox.8710

TheToxicFox.8710

God no. Medium armor looks terrible in this game. I’ll keep my light armor thanks.

Love it! The only good one is the Tier 3 armor.

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

“I die too quickly, therefore give me buffs and nerf other classes.” What an extraordinary argument.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Stogzlol.4795

Stogzlol.4795

i think the mobility nerfs over did ele. thieves are out of control vs ele right now and i doubt anet knows because half the developers are warriors.

I die too quickly

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

i think the mobility nerfs over did ele. thieves are out of control vs ele right now and i doubt anet knows because half the developers are warriors.

Everything (excluding non-Spirit Rangers and other eles) is out of control vs eles. And don’t be so ridiculous, of course ANet knows this. It’s just that they’re going to find the least optimal solution to fix how badly ele is doing right now.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter