[Necro]Why Unholy Sanctuary seems so weak

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

Sad joke:
Make it also allow healing in DS. why do we so much regen, wells, transufion, TEAMMATES, just so they cancel other out…. If 100% healing in DS is too strong, nerf it by 8% after a year

The real, wnb constructive part:
Make heals heal DS hp. I seriously have no idea why it wasnt like this in first place.

Also make siphoning traits from bloodmagic restore life force. 1% life force on life blast wouldn’t be too OP.

No i dont think bloodmagic traits should restore LF. They should, like their name says, siphon (real) health and that also in DS. I dont think allowing the siphon traits to work in DS will make necros that op considering at the moment traiting in bloodmagie is subpar.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

I’d be fine with either one. I just want my traits to be useful regardless of me using my class mechanic or not.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

necro…sustain…
no. it does not and has never existed.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

necro…sustain…
no. it does not and has never existed.

Attrition does not exist in GW2.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Yeah I think the best thing would be for it to just allow healing in DS. Incoming healing and your own heal skill work.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Sad joke:
Make it also allow healing in DS. why do we so much regen, wells, transufion, TEAMMATES, just so they cancel other out…. If 100% healing in DS is too strong, nerf it by 8% after a year

Make heals heal DS hp. I seriously have no idea why it wasnt like this in first place.

Honestly it is funny. Anet are so repulsed that necro might actually become good.

There is a two tier system in this game. Necros and rangers are the two classes neglected by anet imo.

What is wrong with making necro the best class. Why is it ok in PvP to have 2 warriors in alot of teams for 12 months. Why is it ok for 2 eles to be in alot of teams for the last 4 months and for the first year of the game. Why is it ok for these things to happen and yet there is no nerf or hotfix to these classes.

However after the dhumfire change necro finally became used in most teams (not even all teams). it still had weaknesses but they almost instantly hotfixed necro and continued to nerf it even when it wasnt played often. necro wasn’t played before the feature patch and yet the only major nerf in that patch was to necro (dhumfire). And that wasn’t an 8% shave either. It was a total nerf of the main trait necros have (that and terror).

Why is necro so different. Why if necro became so good it would be run as a 2-of in pvp teams (like warrior) would it be hotfixed instantly?

What is the problem. Warriors/thieves/guardians/eles they have had the best classes in the game for most of the game. They have had long entended peroids of being so brokenly powerful that you NEED them in pvp to win.

Why can’t ranger and necros be given that chance? Just make it so teams have 2 necros/2 rangers. Warriors had their time thinking they are pro with easy mode play.

One rule for necros/rangers and one rule for the others.

Also the changes necros and rangers get are always comical. A total lack of understanding of the classes whose USP’s are broken. Then classes like engis get really in depth changes and warriors just get brokenly good stuff which gets “shaved” by 8% every 12 months (whilst also mega buffing other parts of the class).

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Sad joke:

Honestly it is funny. Anet are so repulsed that necro might actually become good.

There is a two tier system in this game. Necros and rangers are the two classes neglected by anet imo.

What is wrong with making necro the best class. Why is it ok in PvP to have 2 warriors in alot of teams for 12 months. Why is it ok for 2 eles to be in alot of teams for the last 4 months and for the first year of the game. Why is it ok for these things to happen and yet there is no nerf or hotfix to these classes.

However after the dhumfire change necro finally became used in most teams (not even all teams). it still had weaknesses but they almost instantly hotfixed necro and continued to nerf it even when it wasnt played often. necro wasn’t played before the feature patch and yet the only major nerf in that patch was to necro (dhumfire). And that wasn’t an 8% shave either. It was a total nerf of the main trait necros have (that and terror).

Why is necro so different. Why if necro became so good it would be run as a 2-of in pvp teams (like warrior) would it be hotfixed instantly?

What is the problem. Warriors/thieves/guardians/eles they have had the best classes in the game for most of the game. They have had long entended peroids of being so brokenly powerful that you NEED them in pvp to win.

Why can’t ranger and necros be given that chance? Just make it so teams have 2 necros/2 rangers. Warriors had their time thinking they are pro with easy mode play.

Also the changes necros and rangers get are always comical. A total lack of understanding of the classes whose USP’s are broken. Then classes like engis get really in depth changes and warriors just get brokenly good stuff which gets “shaved” by 8% every 12 months (whilst also mega buffing other parts of the class).

As much as I want to see my main class of necros improved, saying things like “warriors had their time” is terrible logic to buff them and rangers.

The issue here is that not only is this trait weak, all necro healing is weak. It’s stupid that I can spend 2 grandmaster traits to heal myself and they can’t work at the same time, and each of them is balanced as if they can.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Sad joke:

As much as I want to see my main class of necros improved, saying things like “warriors had their time” is terrible logic to buff them and rangers.

The issue here is that not only is this trait weak, all necro healing is weak. It’s stupid that I can spend 2 grandmaster traits to heal myself and they can’t work at the same time, and each of them is balanced as if they can.

It isn’t terrible logic at all. The expectations of the powerful classes are high. Necros are happy to be borderline viable. The warriors have an expectation to be insanely powerful which has been built up over the last year. Now if warrior became objectively balanced those warriors would feel underpowered because they are used to easy-mode.

I can name hundreds of warriors who I would say are a serious issue to fight against. No other class is that the case. So either everyone with any talent at this game chooses to play warrior or the class is just broken. Even lower level beginner warriors are a threat.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

IDK if anyone else has pointed this out…

but its not a terrible GM trait, its just in the wrong trait line; not only because the Dm trait line doesn’t add healing power but its also not the necro’s main lifeforce trait line either.

So as a GM trait that relies more on two separate trait lines (not its own) is very difficult to make effective. To get the best results you would need to trait in both blood magic and soul reaping to support US. I just think its a very strange set-up but what do i know

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

IDK if anyone else has pointed this out…

but its not a terrible GM trait, its just in the wrong trait line; not only because the Dm trait line doesn’t add healing power but its also not the necro’s main lifeforce trait line either.

So as a GM trait that relies more on two separate trait lines (not its own) is very difficult to make effective. To get the best results you would need to trait in both blood magic and soul reaping to support US. I just think its a very strange set-up but what do i know

No its an awful trait, regardless. It is equivalent to getting conditional regen for a 6 point trait, which is awful.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build