Necromancer is lacking, and everyone else

in Profession Balance

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

I never once attacked you, but you are quite the keyboard warrior.

Yes, yes you kind of did.

Please provide factual information when you post to this forum, rather than flaming.

Folks tried to explain how open access, crowd source information works on these sights and you accuse them of being misinformed, when the fact of the matter is your misinformed, then you attack them by accusing them of flaming.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

Please provide factual information when you post to this forum, rather than flaming.

Folks tried to explain how open access, crowd source information works on these sights and you accuse them of being misinformed, when the fact of the matter is your misinformed, then you attack them by accusing them of flaming.

Poorly. Tried to explain very poorly and with smart comments and flamed me on my other thread.

Don’t get distracted and stay on topic please. Even if I am in a sort of an argument with another player, it is not your duty to defend him. It just causes more deviation from the thread. If this keeps happening I will have to report.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

(edited by Jelzouki.4128)

in Profession Balance

coglin.1867

Poorly. Tried to explain very poorly and with smart comments and flamed me on my other thread.

Don’t get distracted and stay on topic please. Even if I am in a sort of an argument with another player, it is not your duty to defend him. It just causes more deviation from the thread. If this keeps happening I will have to report.

What portion of the explanations was “poor” to a level that you did not understand it?

If you are personally claiming that builds are so “meta”, how many hours have you personally spent on them?

If your so set that the site isn’t player based information, have you tried to sign up and add a build, just like everyone else can, to disprove it?

How are you accusing someone of being off topic, when they are simply addressing your direct comment or question?

I would hardly suggest that I am or am not defending another poster. I am simply making an effort to limit the misinformation that you are making a solid effort to push upon folks in this thread.

in Profession Balance

Jelzouki.4128

What portion of the explanations was “poor” to a level that you did not understand it?

If you are personally claiming that builds are so “meta”, how many hours have you personally spent on them?

If your so set that the site isn’t player based information, have you tried to sign up and add a build, just like everyone else can, to disprove it?

How are you accusing someone of being off topic, when they are simply addressing your direct comment or question?

I would hardly suggest that I am or am not defending another poster. I am simply making an effort to limit the misinformation that you are making a solid effort to push upon folks in this thread.

Dude, this is the last time I will convey this to people: go back and read my thread.

I said: “AS STATED BY METABATTLE.COM:”

christ, don’t put these words in your own context.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Morde.3158

Morde.3158

Necro is my main and I play necro in tpvp and wvw Necro sucks compared to the other classes lol. IF you have deathshroud build you cant even get rewarded for killing an enemy for 1 in spite parasitic bond. If you have chill of death trait it procs off anything like a mob or a enemy mesmers clone gaining might when low hp? i dont find that usefull close to death is a good trait. flesh minions dont work as intended skills dont make it to 1.200 range lie blast takes to long to charge up. blood magic is my fav line but it does nothing for me if I need to make use of deathshroud. If iam to tanky i cannot deal damage my healing skill are 25 to 32 seconds since my mobility sucks why iam I not OP. PVE is boring a few dungeon runs is all I can take but who wants a necro in a dungeon :> in wvw I cannot solo roam without being chased down lol. Lich form sucks vs classes i cannot see lol plague is meh i dont play condition and flesh golem likes to watch me 1v1. theefs dagger 4 can reach to the top of SM castle to hit a cannon why cant my skills that clearly say 1.200 range get up there as well? The no mobility thing is fine but fix my skills and traits first before you say necro is in a good spot lol. My necro has 5 legendaries maybe anet will actually make necro fun in this game. PLZ fix my necro :P

in Profession Balance

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

You both have serious l2pitis.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

Dude, this is the last time I will convey this to people: go back and read my thread.

Yup, and folks are attempting to inform you that those builds, “AS STATED BY METABATTLE.COM:” are not even popular builds, must less “meta” builds, and absolutely not "competitive meta builds.

You can use the guise of suggesting you never thought they were “meta” builds or strong builds, only that you were going off some website, all you like. The fact is, you made the original post, and made a conscience effort to imply other professions have multiple builds, and necros do not. Necros have plenty of builds, I know, I use them. There are also some builds that are very singular in thier purpose, just like most of the builds you listed in the OP. Anyone can list as many necros builds as you listed for other profession. A fair bit of those builds will probably be as limiting or weak as many of the builds you listed in the OP.

If your going to list weak or in some cases, bad builds. Then use them to claim other professions have more diversity. As well as create a thread on it for open discussion. Then you are opening it up for folks to explain to you that listing weak, or bad builds and claiming it as diversity is disingenuous.

Then your calling them things like “keyboard warriors” and accusing them of flaming for disagreeing with you.

I also notice you made a solid effort to avoid answering any of the specific questions tht you were asked. Particularly about explaining how much time you played the professions you are claiming have “more diversity”, and more specifically, how much time you spent in the builds you are claiming offered diversity.

(edited by dancingmonkey.4902)

in Profession Balance

Jelzouki.4128

Yup, and folks are attempting to inform you that those builds, “AS STATED BY METABATTLE.COM:” are not even popular builds, must less “meta” builds, and absolutely not "competitive meta builds.

You can use the guise of suggesting you never thought they were “meta” builds or strong builds, only that you were going off some website, all you like. The fact is, you made the original post, and made a conscience effort to imply other professions have multiple builds, and necros do not. Necros have plenty of builds, I know, I use them. There are also some builds that are very singular in thier purpose, just like most of the builds you listed in the OP. Anyone can list as many necros builds as you listed for other profession. A fair bit of those builds will probably be as limiting or weak as many of the builds you listed in the OP.

If your going to list weak or in some cases, bad builds. Then use them to claim other professions have more diversity. As well as create a thread on it for open discussion. Then you are opening it up for folks to explain to you that listing weak, or bad builds and claiming it as diversity is disingenuous.

Then your calling them things like “keyboard warriors” and accusing them of flaming for disagreeing with you.

I also notice you made a solid effort to avoid answering any of the specific questions tht you were asked. Particularly about explaining how much time you played the professions you are claiming have “more diversity”, and more specifically, how much time you spent in the builds you are claiming offered diversity.

Guise? The FACT of the matter is that you are taking everything I say into your own context. The post was not changed.

Your suggestions are great and all but that doesn’t take away from the FACT that necromancer are indeed lacking, hence the title of the thread. If you think it is just that easy to make a build and post it to the site and have it ranked at “great” or “good”, then do it yourself and prove it.

This thread is open for discussion; that’s what a forum is. Just because I didn’t pinpoint any specifics when there are pretty huge issues such as necro sustain and stability, doesn’t mean the rest of the community can’t.

in Profession Balance

coglin.1867

If this thread is open for discussion, then why do you claim your opinion of the necromancer professions is a fact ? You full of double talk and chewing other posters out for doing the same thing your doing.

So your too lazy to check the site yourself while your their?

If your so knowledgeable about necromancers, create an account on the site like anyone else can and add one.

(edited by coglin.1867)

in Profession Balance

Jelzouki.4128

If this thread is open for discussion, then why do you claim your opinion of the necromancer professions is a fact ? You full of double talk and chewing other posters out for doing the same thing your doing.

If your so knowledgeable about necromancers, create an account on the site like anyone else can and add one.

I can’t.

Because there are no other viable options besides the ones already up there.

Its a discussion is it not? I can claim facts.
If you disagree with my facts that’s fine. I can disagree with your facts too, that’s what a discussion is.

I never said the site isn’t player based information, there you go again putting words into my mouth. To answer your question, I was rank 55 before the PvP update and got scaled up. Necromancer is my most played profession with 800+ games played.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

I can’t.

Because there are no other viable options besides the ones already up there.

Its a discussion is it not? I can claim facts.
If you disagree with my facts that’s fine. I can disagree with your facts too, that’s what a discussion is.

You seem to misunderstand the difference between objective and subjective. You cannot “claim” facts. You either prove facts, or express already solidly proven facts. By definition, if you disagree with a “fact” then you are wrong. You can have opinions, and agree or disagree with those, but not facts.

Such as your claim that there are no builds other then what is on the site. That is simply your opinion. One that many disagree with. They disagree because they play every single day with builds that are not posted on that site. This is obviously an aspect of discussion based on opinion, not fact.

I never said the site isn’t player based information, there you go again putting words into my mouth. To answer your question, I was rank 55 before the PvP update and got scaled up. Necromancer is my most played profession with 800+ games played.

Yeah, I do believe you did say that. It is my opinion that after it was pointed out that you were mistaken, you went back and modified the 3 different post.

As you are claiming other professions have more diversity, I challenge you to prove it. you listed a great deal of builds that other professions do not use in competitive PvP. I would like you to explain to us, what competitive teams use all of the builds you listed, which is a reasonable request given that you are claiming other professions have “more effective” builds then necromancer does. I am reasonably certain you cannot. Because I am reasonably certain you are making claims based on what suits your argument and not what actually happens in reality.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

What is this thread even about now? O.o

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Seiishizo.7162

Seiishizo.7162

we were bad. now we are worse

Owner and creator of http://www.gw2score.com
Btw: It’s Sey-Shi-zo ^.^

in Profession Balance

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Tacos…and nachos.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Tacos…and nachos.

Why are these not craftable foods in game?

(I want to see how off topic we can get without attracting mod attention now :p)

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Profession Balance

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

It’s about necros being the red-headed step child of the game.. all other players (who don’t play necro) will come here and say that necro’s are fine to ensure they can beat them up in the game.

That’s the cycle of this and every necro-is-bad thread.

Necro’s have conditions and you should play conditions. Look at what happened to zombify when he tried going power/crit in a live event lullllll. Was pathetic.

Play conditions necros, that is the class description “Necromancers use conditions and are the only counter to engineers. If there are no engineers then ur out of luck gg.”

Engineers description “You can do everything except cleanse conditions well. You will always have a great game and we’ve put so much effort into your class and all the great stuff you can do. We even made you a personal counter (class whose only purpose is to counter you) called the necro. Enjoy!”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Tacos…and nachos.

Why are these not craftable foods in game?

(I want to see how off topic we can get without attracting mod attention now :p)

Meow you people, now I am hungry for Mexican food :<

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind