[PvALL] warrior regeneration

in Profession Balance

Posted by: tontonUB.4687

tontonUB.4687

Hello,

First, please forgive bad grammar, spelling etc, i’m not an english native.
Secondly, i’d like to precise that my main is a warrior, and the only level 80 character i play.

Actually, it seems that warrior regen passives are too strong:
I think it coult be fixed easilly.

First solution
inversion of healing signet and adrenal health:
make healing signet tick every 3 seconds
make adrenal health tick every 1 second

Quite logic, since adrenal health is a 15 points trait

Second solution
balance of healing signet and adrenal health:
make healing signet tick every 2 seconds
make adrenal health tick every 2 seconds

I think that if a character want a good and solid regeneration, it has to put points in trait for it.
I personnally think that adrenal health and healing signet should have their effect inverted.
But equally distributing the total of (healing signet + adrenal health) actual regen could be a good move.

thank you for reading

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Introp.8465

Introp.8465

Hello, adrenal health heals every 3s for 350if you have full adrenaline, its 115 hp/s? keeping adrenaline full? u dont keep it, u use it every time
so you are telling that trait which takes 15 points is so op because it can be 115hps at best? more like 40hps because you use adrenaline

and what is the difference between beeing healed by 400 every second or 800 every 2s? none. If you can do 400 damage when it matters, lol. Tbh when i have lower than 4k hp on my warrior i run. i can use signet to get 3k health and put it on long kitten cooldown or pray that enemy will be distracted by team. or die. It is very bad when you need that burst heal, huge downside of it.
If you carry regular healing spell you simply buy time and heal. u wont do that with signet. burst = dead. Bunker fighting u = not dead, forum full of whiners.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

People see Adrenal Health as an issue, but all it really does is compound on the problem of Warrior Regen. Dogged March + HS + AH and any Warrior with zero healing on gear has a terribly mean regen.

In and of itself i find Adrenal Health a terrible trait for the sole reason that it rewards Warriors for playing more passively and not using their class mechanic, and punishes them when they do.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Introp.8465

Introp.8465

People see Adrenal Health as an issue, but all it really does is compound on the problem of Warrior Regen. Dogged March + HS + AH and any Warrior with zero healing on gear has a terribly mean regen.

In and of itself i find Adrenal Health a terrible trait for the sole reason that it rewards Warriors for playing more passively and not using their class mechanic, and punishes them when they do.

thats why you never ever save adrenaline to “heal”. that heal is pathetic, 1,5k per 10s , really? any regeneration is better. + you can increase regen time. It doesnt reward warrior for playing passive, its called trade-off ( you take that or that, not both) – either you save adrenaline for god know what stupid reason and heal for 1.5k health per 10s ( again, this is pathetic) or just use adrenaline as u please for locking/killing enemy. Imagine other class trait which is good when a class wont use its f1 ability ( or f1-f4). That is simply kittened, and to think that such weak trait is good. oh god

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

What warrior needs is for healing signet’s passive to receive a more reasonable nerf than 8%, and less ease of access to mobility skills and powerful defensive traits like dogged march. The current issue with warrior is that they can build for a good diversity of skills and traits without having to sacrifice very much of anything. With a simple 20 in defense you can run berserker armor with a greatsword and/or mainhand sword and warhorn and have strong damage, mobility, mitigation, regen, and condition removal, while still having 50 trait points to spend in other categories to be even more powerful.

This problem used to be prominent with d/d elementalists, and they promptly received critical nerfs without much compensation. By contrast, warrior is now in a similar position, yet they have the HIGHEST base HP and the HIGHEST base armor. Yes, I am aware that the comparison isn’t EXACT, but the idea behind it is.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

All i see in WvW are hambow warriors.

Its ridiculous how easy and strong they are to use. They put all the best skills in two lines.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

All i see in WvW are hambow warriors.

Its ridiculous how easy and strong they are to use. They put all the best skills in two lines.

You see no mobility hambow warriors in WvW? If you see them in WvW they are zerging or small man because they can’t escape anybody. There is no points you have to contest so why stand in combustive shot? Impatience.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Profession Balance

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Hambow warriors, gs/.hammer warriors.

Whatever. Its the go to class for face roll. The signet regen just makes it too easy.

When they can spec for damage yet still retain high armour and hitpoints and on top of that they have a huge regen…how exactly is that fair on anyone they face.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

thats why you never ever save adrenaline to “heal”. that heal is pathetic, 1,5k per 10s , really? any regeneration is better. + you can increase regen time. It doesnt reward warrior for playing passive, its called trade-off ( you take that or that, not both) – either you save adrenaline for god know what stupid reason and heal for 1.5k health per 10s ( again, this is pathetic) or just use adrenaline as u please for locking/killing enemy. Imagine other class trait which is good when a class wont use its f1 ability ( or f1-f4). That is simply kittened, and to think that such weak trait is good. oh god

1.5k every 10sec, thats 3k every 20seconds. Thats more then half the healing/sec i get from my main heal, as a minor trait.
Under ideal circumstances ofcourse, but its certainly not weak.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Tyrannus Blade.3408

Tyrannus Blade.3408

Just don’t nerf HS in PvE for the sake of traits no-one uses in PvE.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

Just don’t nerf HS in PvE for the sake of traits no-one uses in PvE.

Nerfing healing signet will do nothing to warrior in PvE; they’ve been one of the strongest PvE classes since launch back when healing signet was practically worthless.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

Hit warrior health and healing. Their offense I can live with but it should come at the expense of defense.