Separate Skills in order to Buff PVE?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

I haven’t seen this to date, but I don’t see why it could not be done.

Has the balance team considered separate skills/utilities in order to buff the PVE behavior?

I can think of many classes that could really benefit from boosts to help their viability in PVE.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

Well if they gave back our pet damage that they nerfed with the excuse of tanking pet build behing to easy, The signet of the wild that they nerfed the passive from since beta because we overhealed the damage and maybe the shortbow range all ranger could feel slightly relieved in pve. I guess i could also use getting my longbow buffed dramaticaly in pve

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Jmadero.9470

Jmadero.9470

I thought they had done that in the Original Guild wars but I could be wrong, and I do agree 100% that they could create two versions of an ability ( PvP would be activated the same time and way PvP gear is.) Such as…

Punch Of Pain
1000 Damage to target.
Stuns target for 5 seconds
Gives all party members +50 Health

Punch Of Pain [ PvP ]
100 Damage
Stuns Target for 3 seconds
Gives all party members stun immunity for 3 seconds.
——-
I know those make no sense to be implemented it was just an example.

~ P.S Anet – Love the game

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Kadin.2356

Kadin.2356

The changes have to be made in the boss mechanics not the player skills . Until they make it so that you cannot mitigate all damage through dodging then max DPS will always be king.

Honestly if they just made boss attacks non-dodgable that would fix most things right there.