Showcase for professions

Showcase for professions

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

There has been alot of accusations of baise towards certain classes towards the developers/balance team.

So i was wondering if the balance team can showcase each profession’s trait changes and new skills in a good manner to take away doubt of baise in the community.

A showcase involving one certain pve boss with a build the developers know should become a meta build (or already is a meta build ) would be a great start to take away those doubts.

cheers!

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Showcase for professions

in Profession Balance

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

People that think the Devs are biased toward classes they helped create are immature and grabbing at anything they can to prove a point. I don’t think they need to do that. The community is far more biased then the Devs since most people only care about their “Main” and many don’t have extensive time with other classes.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

Showcase for professions

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

I think it is a good idea.

EverythingOP

Showcase for professions

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

well i had good time watching dev play a thief in fractal preview

all he did was spamming unload and biting the grass 90% of the time

nice showcase indeed

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Showcase for professions

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

well i had good time watching dev play a thief in fractal preview

all he did was spamming unload and biting the grass 90% of the time

nice showcase indeed

Showcase for professions

in Profession Balance

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

People that think the Devs are biased toward classes they helped create are immature and grabbing at anything they can to prove a point. I don’t think they need to do that. The community is far more biased then the Devs since most people only care about their “Main” and many don’t have extensive time with other classes.

Last dev I saw posting his profession he was playing his Hammer warrior on the Blackgate wvw server. Just an incident of course, I’m sure they play all professions…….

Showcase for professions

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sasajoe.1509

Sasajoe.1509

Last dev I saw posting his profession he was playing his Hammer warrior on the Blackgate wvw server. Just an incident of course, I’m sure they play all professions…….

Haha seeing how much love (none) my ranger gets i highly doubt it (i get the sarcasm, but had to throw it out there)

Showcase for professions

in Profession Balance

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Saying that the devs are “biased” toward the professions that “they” play is like saying that the NFL board is making rule changes to give themselves an edge in their backyard games with their families.

Showcase for professions

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sasajoe.1509

Sasajoe.1509

Saying that the devs are “biased” toward the professions that “they” play is like saying that the NFL board is making rule changes to give themselves an edge in their backyard games with their families.

Only that we are all playing in their backyard game … & yes they are biased, it’s sooooo obvious

Showcase for professions

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Maybe another suggestion is not showcasing anything as a warrior or guardian.

#necroing.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.