Silly comment.....

Silly comment.....

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Ox See Sox.3687

Ox See Sox.3687

In the past month i got 1 warrior, 1 ele, 1 mes and 1 thief, all to 80. And now im rolling 2ยบ warrior.

The other classes were all kinda hard till lvl 40-60, others even in 80 have some difficult there and there……but warrior…….im pretty much, for the second time, facerolling all content in lvl 14 equips i droped in queensdale…..

just saying….

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

Silly comment.....

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Ox See Sox.3687

Ox See Sox.3687

lvl 29 in this seconds char atm…

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

Silly comment.....

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

To be fair leveling in the pve content is easy for all professions that are designed to stand in the middle of a fight (warriors, guardians and partly necromancer).

But my post is not impling that warriors are ok….

Silly comment.....

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

Really? Took me hell to see my warrior 80, and finally felt progress with crafting and leveling books…

Silly comment.....

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

I got bored facerolling on my war so I started killing things 5-7 levels above me. Made it fun again.

Silly comment.....

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Ultimately, I had to use Tomes to level my warrior. Yes, it’s easy to facetank PvE content with a warrior. But is it fun?

I much prefer my engineer because, despite the challenges while leveling, it felt rewarding and dynamic.

The one thing warrior has going for it is the large build variety. The only thing that keeps me playing it is the ability to switch builds/weapons/play styles often because otherwise I’d have slipped into a coma mid-battle.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)