Stigma and balance of Mes, Necro, or Ranger

in Profession Balance

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

This is becoming more and more apparent with each and every day that goes by, and every day that I play a class that I like and want to like when everything in the game tells me that the heavy armored classes would be better for most of the content.

If one were to go into the mesmer forums right now, they’d mistake it for a suicide helpline its so depressing,but for good reason. Mesmers are consistently nerfed whenever they have something decent, which has pushed them out of competitve level slots for most content, other than being a utility bot with portal and veil in pvp/wvw. Their old zerg glamour spec was something WvW could have benefitted greatly, by actual having a viable and interesting condition damage spec out there that would synergize with bombing tactics. Anet didn’t want pure support characters in this game, and right now mesmers are just that, and basically play with their UI to use those admittedly great support skills but cannot reliably do much else thats actually effective. Their new GM traits are practically a joke.

Necromancers have received one major buff last year with tainted shackles/dhuumfire and various trait reworks since then (such as fixing up death magic) but aside from path of corruption and that, they’ve been nerfed consistently since then. Much of it was for good reason though, as I quit necro for a while when naked necromancers with dhummterror specs were steamrolling people right after that patch hit last year. But while they gave and nerfed those buffs, the core issues of the class remain, such as awful siphoning mechanics that conflict with deathshroud (as well as being unable to recieve heals in DS), a clusterkitten of a traitline with terrible traits, including 4 needed to maximize the effectiveness of one weapon (staff). Nothing has been done about necromancer’s ability to add meaningful and unique offensive support or even more basic utility in PvE groups (like every other class can do) and nothing has done to allow necromancers to handle focus fire in pvp type activities.

Rangers, I don’t know much about their patch history and personally haven’t played mine that much, but I can tell you that the class has awful issues. Being forced to rely on a pet is fine for most MMOs, but for GW2 its just bad because of all of the emphasis on active movement, and dodging, which pets can’t do. Other than that, there are bad issues with their weapon skills (sword auto with dodging) as well as pretty underwhelming traits that are often too pet oriented or too focused on the ranger dying (my guild’s wvw ranger build is to use circle of life to get rangers downed as much as possible for extra water fields..).

Another thing is that Necros and Rangers often recieve a great amount of stigma in PvE, (and the other game modes to a lesser extent) despite the fact that there are viable builds that need a bit of attention. With mesmer, people don’t complain about them in PvE, when most mesmers themselves feel unable to contribute outside of reflects and portal, as the mesmer itself has poor damage, and PvE mechanics can’t sustain phantasm pretty well. In pvp, a mesmer becomes relatively easy to beat once you learn their tricks, because the mesmer relies on illusions to do damage and stay alive, and once a player can pick out the mesmer, and once their blink/stealth/evade cooldowns are up, the mesmer is basically defenseless and can do very poor damage without phantasms, and horribly telegraphed shatters. Its hard to balance them because this is such a unique class, but the mesmer needs live more than anything I’ve ever seen in an MMO.

And honestly, I love GW2, and I think its the MMO for me. But I don’t like the worship and continual buffs given towards the heavy classes while the other ones are nerfed into oblivion for most content, with the ranger, necro and mesmer being in the worst position when you like at the game as a whole. I understand that balance patches should be infrequent, but with so little word from the devs about this, I feel like discouraged with their ability to correct the issues with these classes to make them viable in all game modes and to end stigma and discrimination by the player base towards those professions.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

(edited by nearlight.3064)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Zardul.3952

Zardul.3952

This is all True.

i mained Ranger, Moved to Mesmer, moved to Enigneer, Moved to Warrior.

stayed on Warrior.

there should be a downside to taking a heavy class. the defence alone means you are Above other classes.

Main: lvl 80 Ranger ,
Alt: lvl 80 Mesmer

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

This is not the way to go if you want to make a point. This thread is probably going to be another wall for people to put complaints on.

It’s true that pve is affected by class perception but if that prevents you from finding party ask your guild or friends this way you can easily make sure the party’s builds don’t negate each other you’ll have a higher chance of success than a random party with a zerker requirement and no prejudice.

There is lot of hope for changes going on for many things right now some are useless but others necessary.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Profession Balance

nearlight.3064

The point of this thread was to make clear that these classes need the most work for various reasons, and I may have been blunt and crude about it, but I said what I needed to say, and I am all the happier for it.

Necromancer Main
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

I’m not sure about mesmer and necro as I haven’t played those classes past 20, but being someone who mains a ranger

“Rangers, I don’t know much about their patch history”

that’s because they don’t have patches ;P

“, but I can tell you that the class has awful issues. Being forced to rely on a pet is fine for most MMOs, but for GW2 its just bad because of all of the emphasis on active movement, and dodging, which pets can’t do.”

Most will agree with you. pet is honestly the only thing I think that’s holding us down significantly IMHO (if the “pets account for 30% of damage” is true, then if pets were removed and rangers got a 30% buff across the field, they would instantly become the best class, I predict.)

" as well as pretty underwhelming traits that are often too pet oriented or too focused on the ranger dying"

Also the power trait-line that has all 3 minor traits dedicated to 1 (potentially a few more IF YOU TRAIT FOR IT) attack per combat (which might be minorly useful in pve, but is fairly unnoticable in pvp)

along with that, I think a lot of the potential is lost due to the trait lay-out in most trees.

" (my guild’s wvw ranger build is to use circle of life to get rangers downed as much as possible for extra water variables..)."

While it is true we aren’t part of the meta, I have to disagree that that’s what is useful for rangers to do. with gs and knights gear, I can survive as long as most heavies when running frontline (no clue of the dps though)

in conclusion, I agree that improvements or reworkings or change of any sort is needed here. possibly not buffing, but we definitely deserve some sort of balancing changes for our class, or other classes.

I’m still waiting to see what has come of the ranger CDI, that we’ll hopefully see the changes of later this year

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

The devs care about every single profession, thinking otherwise is absolutely silly. ANet wants the best for this game, and that includes the best balance for every profession, this is not just their job, its what they live and breath all day every day. You can disagree with the changes they make, because they aren’t always right, but saying they specifically dislike certain professions, professions THEY made is just dumb.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Profession Balance

nearlight.3064

The devs care about every single profession, thinking otherwise is absolutely silly. ANet wants the best for this game, and that includes the best balance for every profession, this is not just their job, its what they live and breath all day every day. You can disagree with the changes they make, because they aren’t always right, but saying they specifically dislike certain professions, professions THEY made is just dumb.

I guess I’m just disappointed with the progress that has been made. Especially in regards to mesmers, In the past few months I’ve seen the majority of influential mesmers on the forums and on youtube leave the game, and I don’t think thats healthy.

Anyway I see your point Bhawb, and therefore I will edit the title so its more in line with what this post is about rather than my bold comments about the devs, which was admittedly more to grab people’s attention. I don’t want to stain my reputation, but I also feel like these concepts need a sounding board, because I want whats best for the game too.

Necromancer Main
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

More kitty litter because of a bug fix on a skill that wasn’t reliable to begin with.

Next patch I expect last refuge to remove reveal before proc’ing in an effort to delete my weapon for auto-revealing me anyways. Then I’ll discuss why my ranger’s pet is dead half the time effectively disabling my profession mechanic for 40 seconds.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in Profession Balance

nearlight.3064

More kitty litter because of a bug fix on a skill that wasn’t reliable to begin with.

Next patch I expect last refuge to remove reveal before proc’ing in an effort to delete my weapon for auto-revealing me anyways. Then I’ll discuss why my ranger’s pet is dead half the time effectively disabling my profession mechanic for 40 seconds.

The ileap fix is an issue to be sure, but the post is about the continual lack of progress and overnerfing thats destroying these profession’s roles in many areas of the game and in many cases causing stigma and discrimination towards those classes (or failing to correct it). I’m trying to highlight why its such an issue.

Necromancer Main
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sergoros.4398

Sergoros.4398

Nope. Its not dumb. Its insightful, id say. Look. Only thing anet cares at this point is profit. And profit comes from casuals and new players. Aaaand both casuals and newbies hate mesmers. Because we are l2p profession. So, u could say, mesmers scare away anet profits. To fix it, they need to nerf us to the level of utility bots. At some point we wouldn’t be able to kill even a nab lvl 1 warrior. But maybe we would get lower cd on portal….

(edited by Sergoros.4398)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Nope. Its not dumb. Its insightful, id say. Look. Only thing anet cares at this point is profit. And profit comes from casuals and new players. Aaaand both casuals and newbies hate mesmers. Because we are l2p profession. So, u could say, mesmers scare away anet profits. To fix it, then need to nerf us to the level of utility bots. At some point we wouldn’t be able to kill even a nab lvl 1 warrior. But maybe we would get lower cd on portal….

That logic doesn’t hold up because Rangers are usually the most popular class and yet aNet has had no problem letting them wallow in their own filth for 2 years now.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sergoros.4398

Sergoros.4398

Nope. Its not dumb. Its insightful, id say. Look. Only thing anet cares at this point is profit. And profit comes from casuals and new players. Aaaand both casuals and newbies hate mesmers. Because we are l2p profession. So, u could say, mesmers scare away anet profits. To fix it, then need to nerf us to the level of utility bots. At some point we wouldn’t be able to kill even a nab lvl 1 warrior. But maybe we would get lower cd on portal….

That logic doesn’t hold up because Rangers are usually the most popular class and yet aNet has had no problem letting them wallow in their own filth for 2 years now.

Im mesmer, so I can’t reason out ranger problems. Guess, there is a reason too. This logic does hold up with mesmers though.

in Profession Balance

nearlight.3064

Yeah the tricky thing about this thread is because I’m summing up the 3 classes that have consistently recieved lacklustre/uneeded to down right terrible balance change, are not considered viable in many of the metagames for each of the 3 areas at high levels (aka tourneys, speed clears of pve content, or GvGs) other than some niches. Meanwhile anet hands out phalanx strength to warriors while these classes rot in the shade.

Necro is good in large scale WvW and GvG, but mesmer only has a small niche role of utilitybotting and gank squadding, so usually theres not a need to bring more than 2 mesmers max. Mesmers are a rare choice for both pve speedclears and tourneys, and are only picked for reflecting lupi or using portal. In PvE they have serious issues maintaining DPS from phantasms, and the mesmer has to rely on its own low damage. Necros are never used in serious PvE speedclears and are rearly used in tourneys. Rangers have been used in tourneys in the past but aren’t as strong of a pick now that D/D ele outclasses it for its role in every way. Rangers have been infrequently used in pve speedclears due to frostpotter but their pet is problematic, and pugs have a jaded view of inexperienced rangers, which leads to stimga toawrds experienced rangers. Rangers also have almost no place in GvG or serious WvW fights, which really sucks. The only useful thing is honestly entanglebomb, which is on a long cooldown, and I guess they can help with focus fire but aren’t really worth a GvG spot. And I know that GvG is just a player made game mode, but it does represent the high end culmination of WvW, and it makes sense not to balance for it, class issues with it spill into more general WvW content.

And lastly one may say that PU mesmer and infinite regen condi ranger are amazing roaming builds, but lets be honest, solitary roaming doesn’t really matter that much in the grand scheme of WvW, and right now ranger in WvW is only viable for solo roaming and havoc (which does matter quite a bit more but is still on the lower end of WvW fight importance).

Necromancer Main
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

Sad but true.

I’m a main Mesmer since launch and I’ve seen this class just collapse to what it is.

I also used to have my secondary main as my Ranger, and the first “Balance Patch” coincided with Halloween 2012.

They gave Rangers a sign and told them “Don’t worry! We know Ranger is in a bad state but we have buffs incoming!”
A patch later and they became the Aquaman of GW2.

As for Mesmer, they were riddled with bugs since launch, some have been fixed for the better (but taking an extraneous time to fix….)
-World Completion star used to reveal the real Mesmer in sPvP and WvW (took a while to fix, but they decided to disable the star all together)

-Clone names and phantasm names refused to pop up, showing who the obvious Mesmer was (this took a LONG time to fix). Also, players were able to disable certain names, including Clone names.

There’s more but… it’s too long [and painful to remember]

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

What I don’t get is why skills like Portal are nerfed.
Sure, you could portal-bomb someone with it in WvW. Back before the culling was changed. Nowadays it’s a death trap to do that as you’ll get AEd to shreds at the exit point.

And?

Outside of that it was nearly pointless due to the way-too-long 60s CD before any nerfs. Now we have a target limit (ok-ish) and a 50% CD increase (I’m still not sure how someone could have thought that this was a good idea).

The CD was too long, not too short. Given the short duration of the portal and the difficulty in using it (Mesmer’s lack of Swiftness was supposed to be counteracted by helping others move better with Curtain/Portal, no?), 30s CD sounds more sensible.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

Actually, rapid regen ranger is no longer very good. It hasnt changed that much (it got pet damage nerfs, but then it got a mighty swap buff and vigor swap buff). The issue is that they struggle with might stacking elementalists, PU mesmers and PD or SD thieves all of which are prevalent in WvW roaming at the moment.

So no, we are not even top tier in roaming anymore.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

As a mesmer player, the old glamour build for WWW was one of the most overpowered thing this game ever seen.

As it is PU mesmer.

I can agree with pve btw, needing way more dps.
The PvE mentality of devs removing ANY sort of CC and non direct damage skill from the game is totally unexplainable.

They say they don t like the system, but then proceed to nerf anything not being direct damage.

P.S. revert powerblock and reflect nerfs.
Those are stuff used on reaction and thus MORE skill intensive that any tactic used nowaday.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

As a mesmer player, the old glamour build for WWW was one of the most overpowered thing this game ever seen.

Confusion hit so hard back then and the player base was so unexperienced with so few people bothering to bring condi clear – it was pretty hilarious. A couple of glamour Mesmers with an Epidemic Necro could bring large groups to their knees in WvW. Was a nice mini-zerg buster that one

Gandara

in Profession Balance

nearlight.3064

Confusion hit so hard back then and the player base was so unexperienced with so few people bothering to bring condi clear – it was pretty hilarious. A couple of glamour Mesmers with an Epidemic Necro could bring large groups to their knees in WvW. Was a nice mini-zerg buster that one

Yup, and especially since in higher tier WvW fights, conditions are ridiculously underpowered thanks to all the cleansing, let alone the pace of the fights. The glamour spec would be amazing and useful to groups today if blinding befuddlement at least was reverted, let alone the confusion damage. Although, I could be wrong thanks to melandru runes+lemongrass existing in this game, so I don’t think glamour mes would be overpowered today if it were never nerfed like it was before.

Necromancer Main
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

I agree with the mesmer glamor build nerf. It all comes down to confusion nerf. If you’d bring such a build today (with the runes used back then), it would still be weaker than a common perplexity rune build we see these days. No idea if perpelxity runes could make a glamor confusion build work again.

But I loved the idea of glamor/chaos fields along with blinds triggering confusion and summoning the duelist stacking some more confusions. Although it was one of the most obvious “tricks”, people were inexperienced and fell for it. So it was nerfed into oblivion and beyond. But I would love to see such builds being viable again…

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Profession Balance

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

I can understand the retaliation split for wvw/pvp/pve because it is based on hit and did massive damage against AoE skills, but the confusion nerf imo didn’t seem necessary in the way they did it. It should of been off of skills except AA imo.

In other words, confusion would make using anything but AA very painful (bring the old numbers back). Let it deal the high damage on non-aa skill/action activation but lower its duration so its a short window of essentially skill blocking. So to recap

1. Lower the duration of all confusion applications (unless they are already significantly low).
2. Remove the split damage from pvp/wvw and Pve. It would do the same as pve damage.
3. No longer activates on auto attack chains.

That way it can be powerful yet manageable by just letting it expire incase you can’t condi cleanse it.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in Profession Balance

nearlight.3064

I can understand the retaliation split for wvw/pvp/pve because it is based on hit and did massive damage against AoE skills, but the confusion nerf imo didn’t seem necessary in the way they did it. It should of been off of skills except AA imo.

In other words, confusion would make using anything but AA very painful (bring the old numbers back). Let it deal the high damage on non-aa skill/action activation but lower its duration so its a short window of essentially skill blocking. So to recap

1. Lower the duration of all confusion applications (unless they are already significantly low).
2. Remove the split damage from pvp/wvw and Pve. It would do the same as pve damage.

That way it can be powerful yet manageable by just letting it expire incase you can’t condi cleanse it.

I agree with this idea very much, if it couldn’t be cleansed or affected by melandru/lemongrass and basically heavily punished you via damage for using skills with cooldowns. Then mesmers could use the glamour spec in a way similar to AoE well bombs that necros can do, and in a way that cripples an enemy force besides boon corruption chilling darkness blah blah blah. It would still scale with condition damage, but essentially be treated beyond the currently kitten condition system.

It would also be cool if small amounts of AoE torment could be applied without the sigil, as a punishing type condition, but still would have issues with the current system of removal, duration manipulation, and stack priority (more for bleeds/burns/poison).

Necromancer Main
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

I really like this idea.

Confusion could be scaled up to do heavy damage on skill use, but ignore auto attacks – would have less people whinging about it and not knowing how to deal with it. In this form it would exist more as a skill denial option – similar to daze in a way, except you have a choice – cast and eat damage, cleanse, or auto attack/wait till it wears off.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

People need to stop whining about heavy armor’s extra 5% damage reduction like it makes any sort of real difference in practice.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

People need to stop whining about heavy armor’s extra 5% damage reduction like it makes any sort of real difference in practice.

Well in that case there’s no reason not to remove the advantage, if it makes no difference?

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

The 5% difference is fine and helps the role of the class in being at the front of where the damage is. The problem is some classes like mesmer & ranger don’t seem to have much of a role to play in larger ZvsZ gameplay.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Vox Hollow.2736

Vox Hollow.2736

While that does look like a pretty bad strawman on it’s surface, it’s possible Gunglai might’ve just been talking to Zardul. Your use of the word Heavy comes off more like a categorization, but Zardul was definitely making a point about defense.

As for the thread at large.
I think there’s two distinct things contributing to this feeling: Metas and actual sincere Systemic Problems.

Feeling something like; Guardians have more value because they can be used to execute a tactic about standing in melee and reflecting a boss’s attack back, would be solidly a Meta-thing. And I feel like those kind of things just come with the territory of an MMORPG. (Although, a healthy meta is where players are putting tactics, builds, and class dominance into a constant state of flux. So, this isn’t nearly as ominous or permanent as it sounds.)

Feeling something like; your Necromancer has less value because conditions scale awfully in group play, is a totally different matter. The Condition cap would be more of a systemic-thing; it technically exists everywhere, there’s just some places where you’re less likely to run into it (sPvP) or less likely to get upset about it because the stakes are lower (Open-world PvE). And I feel like these sorts of things can and should be ironed out, like yesterday.

(edited by Vox Hollow.2736)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

I agree, I wouldn’t say they outright dislike certain professions, but they certainly seem to have favorites as they address their “favorite” classes considerably more.

I also don’t think they know what they really wan’t out of certain classes, but I also think pride is a huge factor as well. The pet (unless specifically traited for it, and in PvP), is next to useless. They can’t seem to make the pet work properly without outright removing it from the class. Of course they won’t remove it because that would insinuate they were wrong.

There is literally nothing they can do to fix it short of making it invulnerable but even then, Rangers are still at a disadvantage because the pet is also subjected to misses, glancing blows, and dodges. The Ranger’s dps will always be sub par.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Your second paragraph is my leaning as well DeadlySynz. The Ranger for example has been an aimless mess of a class since release and has never felt like it had a real identity like the other classes in this game.

The various Ready Ups and video commentarys on the class also support this theory as the developers who are paid to discuss the class feel out of place and removed from reality anytime they bring the class up.

Even the CDI thread was mishandled from the word go with no indication any of it was taken seriously during or since the discussion was had.

While it’s great to be cynical about the Ranger’s plight (because it’s very easy to be), it’s very likely they simply don’t have any idea what they want the class to do, or simply don’t know how to make it do what they want successfully in the game they’ve made (which is far more likely given all the ‘sustained damage’ talk).

in Profession Balance

Posted by: MSFone.3026

MSFone.3026

Unless these are the same devs from the original GW1 then they didn’t make mesmer, they made a weird purple pet class and called it “mesmer” and they only did that because the mesmer was almost unique to the guild wars series and early on someone somewhere had the good sense to keep the class, at least in name.

Sorry if your friend works at Anet or whatever the reason is for your post, but anyone with any responsibility for their work product at their job knows that they would feel ashamed of the handling of certain classes in this game, as it is almost objectively horrible. The bugs, the clashing between class mechanics and the rest of the game, it’s just honestly pathetic management and results. Someone somewhere doesn’t give a kitten about their job, it’s the only explanation.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Well I remember Mesmer being not that wanted for high level PvE content in GW1 either. Because all the energy drain abilities had next to no effect on the super mobs, who had a huge energy pool to use their skills from or just used skills on cool down, because they were cheap or energy free.

Similar issues are here in GW2. Mesmers were an insanely strong PvP class in GW1, but not that much of use in PvE content. (except for fast cast mesmers with Ele as 2nd profession and Signet of Illusion as main skill to use everything with max stat^^).

But I also miss the lock down function of mesmers from GW1 in GW2 in PvP content. In GW1 you could constantly interrupt, or hex with Backfire or simply use Blackout and block enemy skills. I would love to see Mesmer functionalities like that in GW2. And then it would be okay for me, if my Mesmer isn’t that useful in dungeons, but it could fill a unique role in PvP content and, as in GW1, not necessarily defeat but prevent a foe from doing anything at all.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Mesmer forum requires your attantion ANET! it cant be that more than 10 ppl minimum there complaining about the same things and they are wrong!

in Profession Balance

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

The stigma on Rangers is caused by bad players wanting to rely on bad pet AI.

And Anet ain’t worried bout you, Sandrox. They are busy with their prized market of China and trying to make that market everything they couldn’t make the US market. coughesportcough

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.