THIEF OP

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: jkough.7316

jkough.7316

So I’ve play thief almost exclusively since beta and am r50 in pvp and have not played more than 100 games (probably even added) of other classes and I have to say

I used to own face with the best of them(players not professions) but now I can hardly hold my own in a hotjoin of rank <20’s.

Ofcourse the simple solution here is go troll spec since I cant even kill a Mesmer clone at this point.
Infini roll or stealth spam.

But I was told I can play whatever class with whatever weapon I want when I bought this game so that’s what I plan to do.

I recommend you Nerf me now before I get the best of you, because when you think about it why nerf after you’ve died when you can save yourself a death now?

I must have really, really lost it, despite consistent play since beta to not be able to win a fight against hardly anyone with any weapon.

I can burst you, I can outplay you by the touch of a headshot to your heal, burst and or stomp and yet I just loose to your lack of pvp knowledge.

So I started playing necro recently and have fallen in love with pvp once again… (not even joking…)

Pancake Boy

(edited by jkough.7316)

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

While I understand the decrease in efficiency and even the decrease in need of us as bursters.

This post still confused the hell out of me…

The great forum duppy.

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: jkough.7316

jkough.7316

While I understand the decrease in efficiency and even the decrease in need of us as bursters.

This post still confused the hell out of me…

You should see my other post it would explain why you just killed my phantasm.

Pancake Boy

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Seriously, I hope I’ll never pvp you.

I fear a thief applying stacks of confusion might be disturbing.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: viivi.2394

viivi.2394

Could have sworn I am sober…yet I am not sure anymore after reading this thread.

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Wryog.5073

Wryog.5073

From the title I guessed that this would either be a troll post or a loooot of rage… Somehow I can’t tell what it is O_o Enjoy necro I guess. I heard that they might nerf it soon :P

Wryog [WBC] – elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

ok boy

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

Thieves will always be overpowered, always have been and always will be.

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

O.o

Yep. Bedtime. I can’t tell if he’s bragging, raging, quitting, or trolling. From what I can see, thieves don’t have a lot of place in PvP or PvE…mostly just hotjoin PvP & WvW. Did that answer your…er….dilemma?

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

A glimpse into the mind of a thief…is as expected.

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Aiblush.3865

Aiblush.3865

Main: Melody Ai (Other: Yuuki Ai, Shinigami Ai)
Guild: Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

jkough.7316 used Confuse.

It’s super effective.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

But I was told I can play whatever class with whatever weapon I want when I bought this game so that’s what I plan to do.

While I understand the annoyance, pretty much every class is locked into only a couple viable weapons and builds. It is not thief exclusive.

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

What he is saying is that thieves suck now.

He had rerolled a necro because they are OP.

Seriously, a lot of players I’ve played against in tpvp have given up thier mains for necros…

Even I play a necro, yes they are OP.

Just another noob thief…

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

He was talking about how bad thieves are now and that you might as well nerf them to death cause they are almost unplayable as it is. The wins that he gets are from new players that have no understanding of the game and that these are the only players that think thieves are op you can find there posts all over the spvp and wvw forums. I mean you know there is a problem when you are struggling in hot join but I feel you brother I feel ya.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

Someone tell this guy about s/d plss :P

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

He was talking about how bad thieves are now and that you might as well nerf them to death cause they are almost unplayable as it is. The wins that he gets are from new players that have no understanding of the game and that these are the only players that think thieves are op you can find there posts all over the spvp and wvw forums. I mean you know there is a problem when you are struggling in hot join but I feel you brother I feel ya.

Man, I’ld totally hire you as translator!

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

You’re all over the place dude.

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Linnael.1069

Linnael.1069

Seriously, I hope I’ll never pvp you.

I fear a thief applying stacks of confusion might be disturbing.

I know i’m necroing but I can’t resist.

Like holy kitten you predicted the meta perfectly.

Stormbluff Isle – Syliara
Elementalist – Necromancer – Warrior

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

10 month old thead bumped for no apparent reason, nothing to see here folks.
Edit: and recently moved to here from the spvp section.

Säïnt

(edited by SaintSnow.6593)

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

You’re so wrong.

Necro OP? Necro has no stability you can CC burst a necro down easily. Necro’s casting time is very slow you know what to dodge. Minions have horrible AI and thiefs can outstealth them.

You’re a funny guy

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

THIEF OP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

You’re so wrong.

Necro OP? Necro has no stability you can CC burst a necro down easily. Necro’s casting time is very slow you know what to dodge. Minions have horrible AI and thiefs can outstealth them.

You’re a funny guy

Man what are you saying!?!? Necros are forever OP! I mean look at it like this.. they have health!! omg. how can necros not be op? Really? They have health. And like… conditions! yeah! Omg doe. conditions bro. conditions. Roll necro and be op like he said.

Necros need nerfs. They have only been nerfed the past 3 patches and its not enough. Nerf them more cuz they can still move. if they move then thats just unfair to the rest of the profs. They need to stand in one place and not move. Pls anet. Nerf this class.