The OverPowered Warrior Experiment

in Profession Balance

Posted by: ReesesPBC.4603

ReesesPBC.4603

The only real way to have controlled experiments and results would be to take people who have never played the game and have them play all the classes against all the classes and then poll them to see what they thought was easy/difficult. And then would have to factor in what kind of builds they used and etc which would take forever and would result in the warrior being easiest as it is “user friendly” and probably ele/rng among the difficult. The OP is still just trying to relay his experience with the factor of time vs skill vs success rate. From what Locuz is pointing out it seems he’s also pointing out the contrary to what people are saying; that at higher level of play warrior loses its ground while he’s able to take down a Rank 20 thief when he’s rank 500, which is a huge gap if that’s any indicator of skill, which I think it is.

taking 1 random picture of beating rank 20 not on legit in 1×1 duel but in team match proves that he killed him. nothing more than that. we have no clue on what grounds fight happened. We dont know if mentioned warrior didnt die 8 times after that.
And who takes photos of random kills – thats seems odd to me. Either he is in thread for kitten’is boost or i have not a slightest clue.
And you experiment would show which class is easiest to play, not which class is op.

I’m sure if extensive testing like that was done it would yield results as you mentioned, which is easy/difficult to play. But along with it would also show the rate of which class was more successful against the others as well meaning whatever that class would be is obviously stronger than the others. The point I was trying to make was that Locuz has some form of credibility in his claims alone from the fact that he is a rated pvp player. At the least it assumes he knows what he’s doing and the fact that a Rank 20 also should know what he’s doing or should do.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

Level 2 anything just means that you only play PvP honestly.
I have a level 2 Elementalist

if i have a lvl 13 pvp account (is pvp character or account based?) either way it will prove.

lvl 2 warrior. no rank spvp.

all other characters lvl 80 (guard engineer THIEF necro) and no rank or 13 rank spvp.

i mean… pfft right? how does that say i dont play warrior? i have never logged onto a warrior until that experient.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Introp.8465

Introp.8465

Introp youre a hotjoin hero that claims that he wins 50% of his 1v1s vs other hotjoin people….while playing warrior. Hotjoin players are in 99.99% of the cases a lot worse than the guys youll meet in soloq (esp if youre in the top 1000). The only exception is a random soloq player that does some hotjoins while waiting for queues to pop.

Meanwhile youre arrogant and pretend you have a clue. Play a couple of 100 games in the top 1000 and come back. Untill then, please be quiet.

Why are you writing without a video proof?
Sorry to bust your bubble, i win 50% 1×1 versus good players, doesn’t mean bad one fall like flies.
Hotjoin players are in 99.99% of the cases a lot better than the guys youll meet in soloq (esp if youre in the top 1000). ( i wrote it, means its a fact and totally true)

Meanwhile youre arrogant and want a praise for your skill or cookie, or both.
Come back with video proof of thief warrior duel. Untill then, please be quiet.

if i have a lvl 13 pvp account (is pvp character or account based?) either way it will prove.

all other characters lvl 80 (guard engineer THIEF necro) and no rank or 13 rank spvp.

i mean… pfft right? how does that say i dont play warrior? i have never logged onto a warrior until that experient.

That doesnt say anything on you beating your opponent, not dying in matches and so on. it only means you have created warrior. Rest is on your imagination. You really think that people take everything 100% as truth in internet? its heaven for trolls

in Profession Balance

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

i presume he doenst have level 2 everything because he said he is thief player in wvw. And what would being only spvp player has to do with his original statement? you make even less sense

Obviously you are not understanding what I am saying. OP stated that he was new to warrior, and that his level 2 warrior was proof of that, suggesting that a level 2 character means you have no experience whatsoever. But in PvP your character does not level up as in PvE. You can play as many hours and matches on a character and they won’t level in PvP, thus making the “My character is level 2” arguement invalid.

I apologize if you were confused, I will try to speak even more simply next time.

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

Introp youre a hotjoin hero that claims that he wins 50% of his 1v1s vs other hotjoin people….while playing warrior. Hotjoin players are in 99.99% of the cases a lot worse than the guys youll meet in soloq (esp if youre in the top 1000). The only exception is a random soloq player that does some hotjoins while waiting for queues to pop.

Meanwhile youre arrogant and pretend you have a clue. Play a couple of 100 games in the top 1000 and come back. Untill then, please be quiet.

thats a false statement as every hardcore/good TPVP player plays SPVP too ! its utter nonsense :P

warrior is OP and set up so any nub can play it. period.

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

i presume he doenst have level 2 everything because he said he is thief player in wvw. And what would being only spvp player has to do with his original statement? you make even less sense

Obviously you are not understanding what I am saying. OP stated that he was new to warrior, and that his level 2 warrior was proof of that, suggesting that a level 2 character means you have no experience whatsoever. But in PvP your character does not level up as in PvE. You can play as many hours and matches on a character and they won’t level in PvP, thus making the “My character is level 2” arguement invalid.

I apologize if you were confused, I will try to speak even more simply next time.

no you are confused. bc if i played spvp alot or tpvp alot i would rank up. so if i have a lvl 2 warrior AND no rank. you cant argue that. srry that you are confused.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Thing is im 100% unbiased. I played almost all classes extensively in pvp and i played warrior the most. So why would i pick on warriors unless there was a reason for it?

Attachments:

in Profession Balance

bobomb.5209

Pssssssssssssst this is PvP not WvW. If you have really played PvP long and on multiple characters you would’ve noticed PvP rank is account bound.

Also rank 13 is not high, that’s barely above Rabbit.

It seems to me as though you are either lying, or completely unqualified to run this “experiment”.

Edit: It is impossible to have a character with 13 rank in PvP and another character with 0 rank in PvP

(edited by bobomb.5209)

in Profession Balance

bobomb.5209

no you are confused. bc if i played spvp alot or tpvp alot i would rank up. so if i have a lvl 2 warrior AND no rank. you cant argue that. srry that you are confused.

You are obviously a new player and you are also misinformed. I would suggest going to the “Players helping Players” Section of the forums for some tips and general knowledge of the game.

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

Pssssssssssssst this is PvP not WvW. If you have really played PvP long and on multiple characters you would’ve noticed PvP rank is account bound.

It seems to me as though you are either lying, or completely unqualified to run this “experiment”.

Edit: It is impossible to have a character with 13 rank in PvP and another character with 0 rank in PvP

THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT! im a total warrior nub! so me playing a good thief and then 15 matches of spvp and crushin it…. that alone says warrior is set up so even nubs can play them on a competitive level.

so me showing a pic of a lvl 2 warrior with no rank in spvp….. DOES give validity that i dont play. i just found out from locuz picture i can show my pvp stats too! that would prove it again! theres no way you could say me showing a pic doesnt prove it. utter silliness. im sorry its beyond you

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

You are obviously a new player and you are also misinformed. I would suggest going to the “Players helping Players” Section of the forums for some tips and general knowledge of the game.

im more experienced than you. just not in spvp. which was my entire point and also proves that warrior is OP. thank you for driving my point home

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

Thing is im 100% unbiased. I played almost all classes extensively in pvp and i played warrior the most. So why would i pick on warriors unless there was a reason for it?

allright lets agree to disagree. This is getting nowhere.
You think that warriors are Op
I think that Warriors are easy to play and are “op” only on low skill level/ so called noob level
deal?
P.S. you taking side is a sign of being bias.

in Profession Balance

bobomb.5209

THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT! im a total warrior nub! so me playing a good thief and then 15 matches of spvp and crushin it…. that alone says warrior is set up so even nubs can play them on a competitive level.

so me showing a pic of a lvl 2 warrior with no rank in spvp….. DOES give validity that i dont play. i just found out from locuz picture i can show my pvp stats too! that would prove it again! theres no way you could say me showing a pic doesnt prove it. utter silliness. im sorry its beyond you

Ok I will say this slowly so you understand. You cannot have a warrior with no rank in sPvP if you have other characters in PvP with higher ranks.

So here is what you have said, and also what you have agreed to. “I am rank 13 except for my warrior, who is not any rank at all.” This statement is impossible, and I am sorry you cannot understand that, as I said, go to the Players helping Players section of the forum and get some tips, advice.

in Profession Balance

bobomb.5209

im more experienced than you. just not in spvp. which was my entire point and also proves that warrior is OP. thank you for driving my point home

How can you be more experienced than me when you don’t know my own experience? Also saying you are more experienced is completely going against your point of being a noob.

(edited by bobomb.5209)

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

Can you google the meaning of word proof and provide it? because what is see your proof if shared rank 13 on spvp characters? And thats it? Have you ever said something that other people simply didnt believe because it sounded unreal?
I have to admit, i would believe guy like locuz more than you. At least he is making sense and he simply has other side of an argument. What you provide is some random babling

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

im a nub…………….rrrrrrrr ddddddddddddddhhhhhhhhh

Attachments:

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

YEP. especially with random reply like this

in Profession Balance

bobomb.5209

So you do have experience playing the game, which means you are not a noob, which means that you are not a good candidate for testing this “experiment” since you are not a new player.

So that comment about me driving your point home, was invalid since you have destroyed any validity to your claim. I am done on this topic have a nice day.

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

Can you google the meaning of word proof and provide it? because what is see your proof if shared rank 13 on spvp characters? And thats it? Have you ever said something that other people simply didnt believe because it sounded unreal?
I have to admit, i would believe guy like locuz more than you. At least he is making sense and he simply has other side of an argument. What you provide is some random babling

me = never played warrior before
me = not play much in spvp
me = good in wvw and duels
me = good in pve

so…. if I do very well with warrior ….. what does that say?

warrior might be OP! thats what. its set up so anyone can do well.

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

me = never played warrior before
me = not play much in spvp
me = good in wvw and duels
me = good in pve

so…. if I do very well with warrior ….. what does that say?

warrior might be OP! thats what. its set up so anyone can do well.

read your original post. Now look at that evidence to your claim. ( sorry, my english language is based on my studies, since eng is not my native language)

Problem is
1st. You said you dont have any experience with warrior: you can crate level 2 warrior, play 100 games, delete it. create another level 2 warrior – rank is shared.
2nd. being good at wvw means nothing at being good at spvp. ( and again its you who claim you are good)
3rd. YOU PROVIDED ABSOLUTELY 0 PROOF/EVIDENCE ABOUT YOU OWNING PEOPLE WITH MENTIONED WARRIOR. I COULD HAVE HAPPENED ( VERY UNLIKELY, BECAUSE EVEN WHEN YOU ARE SKILLED YOU CAN’T DO CRAP LIKE THAT) OR THIS WAS JUST PART OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
4th. Low rank = paired with new people who have limited game knowledge about other classes and how to play game on basics. They are not only learning their class, but opponet classes as well.
5th. Not bringing age into this, but your arguing really shows flaws in any logic.

(edited by Introp.8465)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

because you enjoy the in your face playstyle of the warrior?

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

Warrior is OP

I agree with Trav in that he has literally zero experience on a warrior but had zero problems vs an experienced thief.

Intra/Bob need to look at this w/out the bias they exhibit

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

Warrior is OP

I agree with Trav in that he has literally zero experience on a warrior but had zero problems vs an experienced thief.

Intra/Bob need to look at this w/out the bias they exhibit

How can you agree with totally unknown person about his experience.
P.S vs experienced thief? wat?
You taking 1 side of argument = bias as well, you exhibit same bias as trav does

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

i just did a quick warrior spvp hotjoin. i saved the first video so it owuld not be me picking favorites. i actually died a few times this run but i also didnt run from 5v2s! i wanted to show the ability of warrior regardless of playskill/experience.

saving it now. will post in like 5-10

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

INTROP im total nub on warrior. the experience is known simple. i dont play warrior .

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

INTROP im total nub on warrior. the experience is known simple. i dont play warrior .

You still cant grasp it?

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

biased would be me being an expert warrior showing me killing clowns left n right then saying he is op. but me being a first timer….. on warrior anyway….and trying my hardest to show OPness….actually makes sense.

im pro thief….so if i were on thief saying thief is OP…that would be biased.

get it?

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

ok if i prove im total warrior nub. and i do decently to well…. whats that say? if i can prove both. what would that suggest.

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

ok if i prove im total warrior nub. and i do decently to well…. whats that say? if i can prove both. what would that suggest.

so for the love of whats holy in this world. PROVE YOUR FIRST POST STATEMENT. You done nothing of that sort till now. and your buddy coming to post, thats rich

Since you really cant understand how others view your point- If i create thief, do well with it in spvp with my fresh account being paired with completely new players ( because i got knowledge of game and other classes and how to play against them), this means that thief is OP, it needs nerf asap and just because i did it thats what should happen?

And editing your post and writing in one would help. jeez, i got a feeling im dealing of person my age minus 10-15 years.
*Hint – im not that old

(edited by Introp.8465)

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

ok so in the video i got:

Top Player objective
Top Player kills

scored 2nd (20points behind 1st)

obv by my skills i suck as warrior and am a total nub …..look at bottom of stats at end. look for “glory” tell me what you see.

Post coming in 3-4 mins…its 40% on youtube

EDIT: it was literally the first battle. not like i chose one…aslo not like i could fake if u look at bottom.

in Profession Balance

Locuz.2651

Its literally impossible to win a discussion vs people like Introp. No matter how far from the truth their make believe reality is. They will spin it around and create logic out of nonsense.

I remember their was a similar thread with a poster similar to introp. At the end ppl posted a duel video between Caed and Anastarcis. Two of the best, most epxerienced and highest rated people in the world.

You know what the guy said?

That was a terrible Thief. That was one of those Thieves who think they don’t have enough tools, dps, escapes, stealth, to be effective. He could have used those blinds to enable him to not be touched while damaging the Warrior. He could have done a million other things. I’m sorry but that was not a good example. Contrary to what you say, even really good Warriors get killed very easy. I’m not just pulling this out of my rear here. They are called Glass cannon Thieves, and if they know how to play and avoid correctly, they will win extremely fast. It’s happened to me, and it’s happened to my victims. This is why we bring one or two thieves in our tournaments. They can move all over the map and disable anyone except Ranger’s with the petting Zoo, or Necro Minion Mancer’s very quickly. They should have more penalties if they go full glass, as in less time in stealth, or diminishing returns on damage the more times they stealth during combat.

Since this debate could go on forever, lets just agree to disagree shall we?

Mind that this is a hotjoin warrior talking about a thief that has been top 10 since the leaderboards got introduced. A guy who won the US qualifiers with his team and who is mentioned on the wall of champions in the mists.

(edited by Locuz.2651)

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

Its literally impossible to win a discussion vs people like Introp. No matter how far from the truth their make believe reality is. They will spin it around and create logic out of nonsense.

I remember their was a similar thread with a poster similar to introp. At the end ppl posted a duel video between Caed and Anastarcis. Two of the best, most epxerienced and highest rated people in the world.

You know what the guy said? “That thief sucks and is a typical player that complains about how weak thief is”.

yyes i know but i can prove i have no experience on warrior and i can prove i can get top kills and top scorer all at the same time. ther eis no denying that. unless you are just stubborn and wanna fight reality.

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

You know what the guy said? “That thief sucks and is a typical player that complains about how weak thief is”.

You don’t win discussion. ever. If you have your side of argument, you can argue with other side. ARGUE, not win. You can reach some consensus on some points, but not on whole thing, because side already walk in with their experience.
Now while you think that you thinking your side of argument is complete truth is ok, and me thinking the same is wrong.
By the way your truth is far from reality for me. GOES BOTH WAYS
I offered to agree on disagree, yet you cant back off, really need to win on dem internets?
You made all that talking, that was your side of argument with no proof
Im actually done here.

You kids cant understand that other side could have their position and think that your view on the things are superior to others.

in Profession Balance

Locuz.2651

Can you make a post a about this on the spvp forums Introps. I think more people would like a laugh

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

Top player objective ASSAULTER
Top Player objective DEFENDER
Top Player Kills

2nd place overall with 140 points (i didnt cap and was only 20 behind 1st)

i have no experience on warrior

i did well and my inexperience shined through

was a close match not like a blow out. some sucked im sure and some where prolly ranked.

either way this shows even a new player never played warrior can do well even when running through AOES and never running from 5v2s like in beginning where i died a couple times.

there you go….i proved both things…..im nub on warrior and can do well.
WATCH WHOLE THING

http://youtu.be/CJPvRidFuIo

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

kids? im prrrrrrrrrrobably older than you considering im older than the average player.

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

Top Player Kills

was a close match not like a blow out. some sucked im sure and some where prolly ranked.

either way this shows even a new player never played warrior can do well even when running through AOES and never running from 5v2s like in beginning where i died a couple times.

WATCH WHOLE THING

Ok, watched it.
Never on 1×1 fight. When enemy focus you you die in 3 seconds. They dont try to stomp, teammates ress. Then you hit people in their back for 2 min, againt geting focused, die in 3s, they dont stomp.

After that you join zerg and run with them, again, no evenly matched duels, you stick behind lines doing random crap tagging people. You get focused at the end of that reb defence, where you fail to kill guarding outnumbering him?.. die in few seconds, got stomped. Continue to follow team zerg.

So with your original post you count that remaining hp in zerg fight?
Because when i play spvp, i roam alone, assault far point, decap where needed, attack treb and so on, im always on even duels be that 1×1, 2×2 or outnumbered, and warrior is getting focused there, because believe me, once stance are down ( i dont use them), you are on easy target to hit.

to sum up – your video show rolling in winning teams zerg, tagging opponents geting points for that. When being targeted= melt in seconds, unless delaying death few sec with stance.

kids? im prrrrrrrrrrobably older than you considering im older than the average player.

doubt that. Im finishing my masters in university, you can presume age.

(edited by Introp.8465)

in Profession Balance

Locuz.2651

I guess about 10 years younger than i am.

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

I guess about 10 years younger than i am.

almost same here . im 30. then again im finishing my masters too so who knows what that means.

he wont accept any evidence.

he also things 1v1= OP. thief is good at 1v1 yet cant do any of those larger fights. eh w.e. point was proven.

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

Top Player Kills

WATCH WHOLE THING

Ok, watched it.
Never on 1×1 fight. When enemy focus you you die in 3 seconds. They dont try to stomp, teammates ress. Then you hit people in their back for 2 min, againt geting focused, die in 3s, they dont stomp.

After that you join zerg and run with them, again, no evenly matched duels, you stick behind lines doing random crap tagging people. You get focused at the end of that reb defence, where you fail to kill guarding outnumbering him?.. die in few seconds, got stomped. Continue to follow team zerg.

Because when i play spvp, i roam alone, assault far point, decap where needed, attack treb and so on, im always on even duels be that 1×1, 2×2 or outnumbered, and warrior is getting focused there, because believe me, once stance are down ( i dont use them), you are on easy target to hit.

to sum up – your video show rolling in winning teams zerg, tagging opponents geting points for that. When being targeted= melt in seconds, unless delaying death few sec with stance.

yeah…umm even fights….only ones that werent really were the beginning couple wher ei was outnumbered 5v2 and 4v2….either way ….if what u say was true how did other people get close to me in score? i wasnt capping and i wasnt bunkering. i was strictly looking for fights. i could have owned the scoreboard if i did capping. such a silly thing to say.

group v group battles show power. 1v1 is all about build v build. and experience/skill vs experience/skill.

no matter what evidence i show you.

BOTTOM LINE>

i owned that SPVP match (best overall)

and i have 0 experience.

there is only 1 explanation for this. warrior is OP. u cant deny the stats and lack of matches.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Top Player Kills

WATCH WHOLE THING

Ok, watched it.

yeah…umm even fights….only ones that werent really were the beginning couple wher ei was outnumbered 5v2 and 4v2….either way ….if what u say was true how did other people get close to me in score? i wasnt capping and i wasnt bunkering. i was strictly looking for fights. i could have owned the scoreboard if i did capping. such a silly thing to say.

group v group battles show power. 1v1 is all about build v build. and experience/skill vs experience/skill.

BOTTOM LINE>

and i have 0 experience.

there is only 1 explanation for this. warrior is OP. u cant deny the stats and lack of matches.

Warrior’s are getting the healing signet nerfed and berserker stance nerfed, longbow animations will become longer…

If you have any more trouble beating a warrior, like so many people in this thread are having……I dont even know what " polite" advice I could give besides stay in pve.

Running in Spvp and following a zerg isnt evidence.
If you really wanted to prove your point.
They have Solo que arena games.

Go make a vid of that and make your arguement solid and concrete.
I can go in on my lvl 5 engi, spec for conditions and run around with a zerg and get top tags, and top stats.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

Top Player Kills

WATCH WHOLE THING

Ok, watched it.

BOTTOM LINE>

and i have 0 experience.

Nope, you didnt own, team you were in did. I can guarantee game wasnt even for most part or enemy didnt play for objectives. You can see your team always having + 2 nodes and zerking in mid, enemy didnt even try to decap. Capping nodes you get less score than zerging. Kill = 15(less if not stomped) points for tag, decap and cap – 20 points, takes alot of time, you need to succeed, got travel time in between.

You didnt look for fights, you were following zerg. 1 thing is spectacular at the beggining – 4 enemy focusing teammate mesmer for 1 min not being able to kill him, ignoring you.

And your key to big score – dropping lb blast on nodes. Covers its all, 2-3 + enemies get tagged.

In whole video you landed 0 100b hits ( 1 time on downed guardian), randomly used skills TAGING enemy your team killed, getting point for that. It was not you who did the damage, you barely scrapped any of them.

Guess what – this stuff doesnt happen on even fight or in duels, you get rekt ( like you did when enemy finally focused you).
To sum up, you played terrible ( as you claimed), team won the game actually capping, using treb in first part of video. enemy had 3 guardians and they didnt keep nodes.
And you were outnumbered once, in the start of the video in mentioned mesmer tanking all enemy 4 guys ( proves their skill tbh), from that points it was you always outnumbering that “skilled” enemy team

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

Top Player Kills

WATCH WHOLE THING

Ok, watched it.

BOTTOM LINE>

and i have 0 experience.

Warrior’s are getting the healing signet nerfed and berserker stance nerfed, longbow animations will become longer…

If you have any more trouble beating a warrior, like so many people in this thread are having……I dont even know what " polite" advice I could give besides stay in pve.

Running in Spvp and following a zerg isnt evidence.
If you really wanted to prove your point.
They have Solo que arena games.

Go make a vid of that and make your arguement solid and concrete.
I can go in on my lvl 5 engi, spec for conditions and run around with a zerg and get top tags, and top stats.

its not about on the other end. its just a “no class should be good at everything and have everything in the same build” and be able to be good by a first time player on a competitive lvl. THATs all that is being said here.

in Profession Balance

Travlane.5948

Top Player Kills

WATCH WHOLE THING

Ok, watched it.

BOTTOM LINE>

and i have 0 experience.

Nope, you didnt own, team you were in did. I can guarantee game wasnt even for most part or enemy didnt play for objectives. You can see your team always having + 2 nodes and zerking in mid, enemy didnt even try to decap. Capping nodes you get less score than zerging. Kill = 15(less if not stomped) points for tag, decap and cap – 20 points, takes alot of time, you need to succeed, got travel time in between.

You didnt look for fights, you were following zerg. 1 thing is spectacular at the beggining – 4 enemy focusing teammate mesmer for 1 min not being able to kill him, ignoring you.

And your key to big score – dropping lb blast on nodes. Covers its all, 2-3 + enemies get tagged.

In whole video you landed 0 100b hits ( 1 time on downed guardian), randomly used skills TAGING enemy your team killed, getting point for that. It was not you who did the damage, you barely scrapped any of them.

Guess what – this stuff doesnt happen on even fight or in duels, you get rekt ( like you did when enemy finally focused you).
To sum up, you played terrible ( as you claimed), team won the game actually capping, using treb in first part of video. enemy had 3 guardians and they didnt keep nodes.
And you were outnumbered once, in the start of the video in mentioned mesmer tanking all enemy 4 guys ( proves their skill tbh), from that points it was you always outnumbering that “skilled” enemy team

if my TEAM owned then i wouldnt have top kills…somebody else would have. good lord your common sense is lacking. argument over.

no matter how u look at it…I SHOULD NOT DO AS WELL AS I DID being a first time warrior playing first time ever! PERIOD!

u cannot argue that. its not possible. unless u think im a godly player and just natually good at everything i do. if u think that thank you i accept your amazing and humble compliment lesser mortal.

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

^ cutting wall of text

You didnt have top kills, you had top TAGS
tagging is when you hit enemy once, team kills it. it counts as a kill

You had the best skill for tagging – lb burst, which covers insane space.
I wont repeat myself, you simply cannot read.
You did nothing but follow a WINNING teams zerg and tag. When team wins by 250 points, means team is better than enemy. You did absolytely nothing to add on that win. When you were not targeted ( like 95% of the time), you did no damage, maybe thats why enemy ignored you.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: BolshoiBooze.3406

BolshoiBooze.3406

You don’t win discussion. ever. If you have your side of argument, you can argue with other side. ARGUE, not win. You can reach some consensus on some points, but not on whole thing, because side already walk in with their experience.
Now while you think that you thinking your side of argument is complete truth is ok, and me thinking the same is wrong.
I offered to agree on disagree, yet you cant back off, really need to win on dem internets?
Im actually done here.

You kids cant understand that other side could have their position and think that your view on the things are superior to others.

I just took the time to read through this entire discussion and holy kitten introp, stop acting like you have ANY idea of what works in PvP already. You have never played a single game of solo queue/team queue yet you claim to know everything when it comes to PvP. Locuz was making some good points and he was doing it in a rational way; all you’ve done is dance around the subject and make kitten up.
I don’t usually respond to discussions like this, but kitten it this had to be said.

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

Im actually done here.

I just took the time to read through this entire discussion and holy kitten introp, stop acting like you have ANY idea of what works in PvP already. You have never played a single game of solo queue/team queue yet you claim to know everything when it comes to PvP. Locuz was making some good points and he was doing it in a rational way; all you’ve done is dance around the subject and make kitten up.
I don’t usually respond to discussions like this, but kitten it this had to be said.

sorry to dissapoint, ive done solo arena.
You having same positions means you see locuz points are good for you. Its as simple as it is. I dont know everything, i know enough to call out people’s bullkitten. didnt dance around subject at all, it was a lengthty argument with OP, which is not locuz.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: BolshoiBooze.3406

BolshoiBooze.3406

Im actually done here.

sorry to dissapoint, ive done solo arena.
You having same positions means you see locuz points are good for you. Its as simple as it is. I dont know everything, i know enough to call out people’s bullkitten. didnt dance around subject at all, it was a lengthty argument with OP, which is not locuz.

You’re dancing around it again. If anyone tries to make some good points about warriors being too strong, you just wave it off and say they do it because it’s good for them. You don’t take a look at what they have to say, you don’t consider if their point of view might actually be nuanced, you just say they’re biased. That’s it.

Locuz has actually made some very good points about warriors at high level play; you decide to ignore that and say he’s biased. That’s all you’ve done in this thread. Taking a look at your post history, this doesn’t surprise me really. The ONLY people who still argue that warriors aren’t too strong at the moment are warrior players who never/very rarely play other classes (just look at the warrior subforum). You’re making it painfully obvious that you belong to this group.

You haven’t played enough arena games to even show up on the leaderboard in percentages man. If you’ve played 5 arena games before, you might as well have played 0 because you won’t have played against any decent opponents.

I won’t be replying to this thread anymore now. I think at this point most people realize that warriors are too strong. The question that remains is how much toning down they need, not if they need toning down. The OP’s ‘experiment’ also didn’t really prove anything or add anything to the warrior discussion, so this thread is moot.

(edited by BolshoiBooze.3406)

in Profession Balance

Introp.8465

^ Read the original bullkitten post of OP and how he got busted. Even if locuz points were good ( a matter of opinion) about high level, this thread was the opposite – about low level. So means you didnt read everything like you claim, you read only what your buddy wrote?
And locuz main argument that warriors are too strong and op are because he allegedly beat thief in 1×1 ( who has high rank). Lol, what an argument to begin with

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Rank doesn’t mean a kitten thing. I’m rank 17, 3 of my guild mates are between rank 12 and 20 and one is rank 40 something. We totally destroy teams made up of ranks 50+ on a regular basis and just for the record I am the only warrior on that team.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”