Tomorrow you all will be gone.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Tomorrow this Sub-Forum will be gone.
You now have the chance to leave your lasts words on it, which will be stored in the archives forever.

I go first:

Tlts.

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Finally, lazy nabs won’t affect profession balancing decisions. Everything will be up to devs. No pressure. Adapt or gtfo!

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

Finally, lazy nabs won’t affect profession balancing decisions. Everything will be up to devs. No pressure. Adapt or gtfo!

You’re so optimistic m8
The only thing that will happen is this → The whining and tears will move to the other forums, so it won’t change anything in this matter….

#ELEtism 4ever

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

True that it will move to other forums.
Doesn’t change the fact that devs will have to look at them and take them into account.
What’s more, moderators will lock them and archive/delete them.

Even if it’ll change the stupidity behind some nerfs which were a community tears wish, even by half, I find it as improvement.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

Doesn’t change the fact that devs will have to look at them and take them into account.

Even if it’ll change the stupidity behind some nerfs which were a community tears wish, even by half, I find it as improvement.

Well, it won’t.

Because this kind of nerfs were done even before this forum was even created, so just like that….

#ELEtism 4ever

in Profession Balance

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

This was a great place for qq to be kept together. Now the tears contained in this thrash can will spill all over professions forums.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

If anything it will get worse… Maybe not in the amount of QQ threads created, by how the flames will easily develop within those threads.

“Balance” forum as an advantage (and disadvantage) of supposedly reaching more people that care about “balance”, so when a thread opens up and they have a discussion there’s an illusion that a decent portion of people are unbiased…..

Now if someone posts in profession X forums, they wont see the illusion of people caring about “balance” instead they will see that their responders are supporters/fan boys/white knights of the profession (since hey, they are on the profession X forum). There will probably also be less people that support their view too in comparison to how many might have on the “balance” forums.

Either way, it won’t get any better.

This was a great place for qq to be kept together. Now the tears contained in this thrash can will spill all over professions forums.

Actually…
I have created the Nerf Wish List in the thief forum, in an attempt to keep all the QQ’s together and document all the nerf requests (since before power rangers, there would be at least 3-7 every week). Unfortunately, angry QQ’ers don’t comply and don’t post in there, since they either fail to see the thread (as well as probably their own issue), or just find their reasoning just. So, I mainly maintain it by myself .

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

RIP, QQ subforum. We’ll now have to browse all the professions subforums for our weekly shot of fresh tears.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: DarkMezmer.5198

DarkMezmer.5198

Flappy buttcheeks. That is all

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Hasta la vista, baby!

in Profession Balance