dont you dare touch litch

in Profession Balance

Posted by: unlucky.9285

unlucky.9285

if running away from a warrior while using a stance is considered a counter then so is running away from litch plus the fact boon strip cc reflects blind all kill it as well.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Lich form needs work, both buff and nerf wise. Its basically worthless to ever use 2/4, and with the power increase to procs like Chill of Death, it deals insane damage. If they buffed/changed those two abilities, plus made the auto attack so it wasn’t so absolutely stupid to land, I’d happily accept them changing its power scaling so it didn’t throw out 5k CoD procs (or w/e ridiculous number it hits).

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Don’t get your hopes up. Lich will be touched. Mostly in the “drop wells and then pop lich for humongous wondrous damage” area

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in Profession Balance

Posted by: zapv.8051

zapv.8051

It should be a way to increase dps, but currently it is just silly. Either the people you are playing are good and you get stab striped then cced to death or you faceroll. They should balance it by lowering the damage and cast time of the auto and make 2 and 4 better. It would be sweet if 4 summoned 2 flesh golems for 15 seconds instead of 8 useless rats.

Necros don’t have reflects, invulns, vigor, blocks,
extra dodges, real stability, mobility skills,
burst skills, sustain, or good support. GG ANET.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

It should be a way to increase dps, but currently it is just silly. Either the people you are playing are good and you get stab striped then cced to death or you faceroll. They should balance it by lowering the damage and cast time of the auto and make 2 and 4 better. It would be sweet if 4 summoned 2 flesh golems for 15 seconds instead of 8 useless rats.

it only summons 5 useless rats

lazy food for thought for everyone; what if lich form got cannibalised and 2-5 became new elites

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Nah, I’m fine with Lich as a concept, and 3/5 are actually potentially very useful for the build (just situational, which is fine considering its a DPS transform). It just needs its 18k in one shot damage reduced (this is an actual number, using air/fire/auto/chill of death which all proc off one hit potentially) and its 2/4 made actually niche instead of useless, plus some usability improvements to 1.

Overall though, its a cool concept, and is one of the few transforms that gives you a true feeling of power. You actually feel like a powerful lich for a few seconds if you use it correctly, and it has counterplay built in. It just needs some small changes.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Chicago Jack.5647

Chicago Jack.5647

Some funny antics with litch clone hit. Caed hits him with scepter while zombify reflects it. Creates the litch clone that uses auto attack. Deals 10k dmg

http://www.twitch.tv/thezombify/c/4640597

in Profession Balance

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Some funny antics with litch clone hit. Caed hits him with scepter while zombify reflects it. Creates the litch clone that uses auto attack. Deals 10k dmg

http://www.twitch.tv/thezombify/c/4640597

Maybe we can run lich form necro+staff aura share ele comps in the future to counter the drones of scepter mesmers we’ll see in the future!

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

They will change it similar to Torando, to not buff Wells.

That’s said, straight nerfing of AA is rather bad idea. This is powerful CD meant to turn the fights and make strong impact when it’s rather meh for 1v1 against better opponents. Teamfight tool/Anti Turret Bunker tool.

What I would like to see is rework of 2,4 and 5 skills.

Or if ANet decides that it’s too powerful, nerf it a bit, but shave cooldown to 90-120 seconds.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Bacon.4918

Bacon.4918

Nothing should one shot people even if it is an elite skill. A necromancer can just hang back then pop into the mid fight with lich and instantly down some classes. No way this is balanced.

Also, that was hilarious! Great share.

Highest soloQ rank – #2

in Profession Balance

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Nothing should one shot people even if it is an elite skill. A necromancer can just hang back then pop into the mid fight with lich and instantly down some classes. No way this is balanced.

Also, that was hilarious! Great share.

Still, lich is the only reason to bring a power necro over a condition spec or any other class for high level pvp. Considering that thieves, and scepter eles can also drop people in one fluid combo, I think lich is more than fine, especially when you can just moa it, put up reflects, or strip the stability and focus the necro. It has more than enough counterplay.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Lich should be reworked.
#2 and #4 are fine.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Nah, I’m fine with Lich as a concept, and 3/5 are actually potentially very useful for the build (just situational, which is fine considering its a DPS transform). It just needs its 18k in one shot damage reduced (this is an actual number, using air/fire/auto/chill of death which all proc off one hit potentially) and its 2/4 made actually niche instead of useless, plus some usability improvements to 1.

Overall though, its a cool concept, and is one of the few transforms that gives you a true feeling of power. You actually feel like a powerful lich for a few seconds if you use it correctly, and it has counterplay built in. It just needs some small changes.

i have cleared 6 enemy players on a camp with lich form(they didn’t focus me, big mistake), so when you’re not focused you can just mow things down.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in Profession Balance

Rym.1469

For me, Lich Form is the closest to “Kill Now!” big cooldowns and ultimates/whatever you call it. I like it, because it can turn the tide of fight in one moment, yet you can easily force Necro out of it and has counterplay.

I would be after making Lich form more diverse from spamming #1, but only if it made other skills really strong and worth using.

You’re godkitten Lich for god sake! You shouldn’t be a pushover, you should force enemy team to either change tactic or die.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

Ok, they will change Lich instead.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

if running away from a warrior while using a stance is considered a counter then so is running away from litch plus the fact boon strip cc reflects blind all kill it as well.

Clearly you don’t know anything about Stances. Or you’re just being deliberately silly. Stances last 4-10s. Lich Form is 30s. While running for 4s is feasible, running for 30s is not.

Stances also don’t boost your offensive stats.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: unlucky.9285

unlucky.9285

Clearly you don’t know anything about Stances. Or you’re just being deliberately silly. Stances last 4-10s. Lich Form is 30s. While running for 4s is feasible, running for 30s is not.

Stances also don’t boost your offensive stats.

no they just let you do what ever you want to the other professions with no drawbacks and no way for them to get some distance from you as you cc them to death or chase them down doing damage constantly -.-….

or let you get such a massive lead in the fight that it is an uphill battle for your opponent once they end

infact you can just kill a litch if you pop that and whack away at it with the right build

(edited by unlucky.9285)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

As a necro I think Lich is just an ugly skill, instant winning a 1vs1. I would rather see a completely different elite skill with a shorter cooldown.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

As a necro I think Lich is just an ugly skill, instant winning a 1vs1. I would rather see a completely different elite skill with a shorter cooldown.

So, use Flesh Golem?

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Profession Balance

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

So, use Flesh Golem?

I used to do that but Flesh golem seems still bugged (it does not do anything, except the special knockdown, which is quite poor for an elite skill), so I normally use Plague, just because it doubles ur hp and a nice stability to keep that point longer in ur team’s posession. Though that one is only truely effective on condi builds, althought #2 with the blinds is pretty nice.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Lich is obviously OP. Good new for you. That means ANET will likely buff it.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Rolyate.6753

Rolyate.6753

Lich is really strong, but I think it’s about the only reason there is for Necromancers to run power builds. Personally I like it and find it fun to kill a lich, especially as they’re locked out of their heal and utilities.

Rolyate
How do you pronounce your name?

in Profession Balance

Rym.1469

Who is his right mind uses Lich 1v1 ?