healing signet suggestion

in Profession Balance

Posted by: jayson.6512

jayson.6512

Passive heal for 200hp/s
Active while signet is on cd gain 5% of your current health every successful critical hit and gain protection if you use your burst skill and successfuly hit a foe.

(edited by jayson.6512)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

you want to have 900 hp per critical hit? permantly?? with cleave this would be insane let not even speak about rifle piercing, greatsword 100 blades. And to add protection as well?

EverythingOP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Bad idea. 15 char.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: ryan.6217

ryan.6217

Sounds bad kitten . maybe that’d make signet warriors challenging

in Profession Balance

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

It should be the old passive heal, and when activated gives you the base heal as is + 10 seconds of the current regen.

That way at least you choose between having a small regen, or having the larger regen for 10 seconds and then 0 regen for 10 seconds.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Better idea: give all classes the exact same healing signet.

Honestly, I kind of wish that all signets were standardized across all professions. Would make them more “signet”-like.

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Profession Balance

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

Passive heal for 200hp/s
Active while signet is on cd gain 5% of your current health every successful critical hit and gain protection if you use your burst skill and successfuly hit a foe.

This idea made me laugh so hard….. This guy must be a troll, I can’t possibly believe this is a real suggestion….

You think warriors are unkillable now. If this was to be implemented no one could ever play another class in PvP or WvW ever again.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

in Profession Balance

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Honestly, I kind of wish that all signets were standardized across all professions. Would make them more “signet”-like.

How would this work? Engineers do not have signets at all. As well they probably never will, because signets directly, and specifically go against the lore of the engineer.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Given the ranger cdi thread and how anet wants to bring all the other classes down to the Ranger’s level, I say drop HSby half, let it heal for 5k on activate, and double all weapon skill cooldowns. Should be good to go then.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Silhouette.5631

Silhouette.5631

Ill agree with the passive being nerfed that much.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Nerf passive heal(~300), increasing passive healing power scale, drastically bump the active heal base and healing power scaling.

Idm a regen warrior doing well at regenerating, what I do mind is 0 investment into healing power and they get near 400 hp/s. Makes it far to easy to spend stats elsewhere.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

Healing Signet suggestion: Remove passive healing.

It’s utterly skill-less, healing is supposed to be a skilled aspect of the game, both for the player and attacker.

Make the passive effect a bonus to something else like the other Signets. Or at least make it like the Elementalist’s Healing Signet.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

No.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: zapv.8051

zapv.8051

To remove the passive effect, make it something like.
Passive: gain health when using a burst skill something like 2500 health per burst skill.
Active: gain 800hps for 10 seconds
cooldown 25 seconds

If i remember correctly a warrior can get off one burst skill every 8 seconds. That makes it 325 hps if used well. Then the active heals 8000 health. This is still a lot of healing overall. In say 26 seconds the warrior could get 10500 health which is a lot and still more than healing surge.

Necros don’t have reflects, invulns, vigor, blocks,
extra dodges, real stability, mobility skills,
burst skills, sustain, or good support. GG ANET.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Passive: gain health when using a burst skill something like 2500 health per burst skill.
cooldown 25 seconds

If i remember correctly a warrior can get off one burst skill every 8 seconds. That makes it 325 hps if used well. Then the active heals 8000 health. This is still a lot of healing overall. In say 26 seconds the warrior could get 10500 health which is a lot and still more than healing surge.

As a little change make it hit with a burst skill and up the healing a bit to 2750~3000. It adds a bit of counterplay to the skill.

EverythingOP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

I don’t see a problem with other professions getting Signet of Illusions, tbh. :P

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I don’t see a problem with other professions getting Signet of Illusions, tbh. :P

Yeah, it would require a decent chunk of work to standardize them. If it were me, I’d have 4 signets that were the same for all classes (1 heal and 3 utility) and then one “Signet of the [profession name]” that does something unique for each profession.

How would this work? Engineers do not have signets at all. As well they probably never will, because signets directly, and specifically go against the lore of the engineer.

Like I said, a decent chunk of work since you’d have to replace a lot of utility skills for Engineers.

BTW: I mained a ranger in GW1, so after playing GW2 I am immune to arguments of lore. You can thank ArenaNet for that :P

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

cooldown 25 seconds

As a little change make it hit with a burst skill and up the healing a bit to 2750~3000. It adds a bit of counterplay to the skill.

And then you would see everyone complain even more about hambow.

Honestly, the last thing we need is more skills that require a burst skill to actually hit. CI is already suffering enough with blinds.