necro worst elites in the game

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Seiishizo.7162

Seiishizo.7162

Golem: is always busy building sandcastles and eating pancakes and rather lets you die then help you fight and on top of that the rush is nerfed.

Plague: The hp and toughness is removed == no more bunkerish stuff so its useless

Lich: power is removed, about 45% crit is removed… you do more dmg in normal state than in lich…

3/3 elites are complete trash… GG ArenaNet

This is what happens when you don’t involve the community in balancing classes

Owner and creator of http://www.gw2score.com
Btw: It’s Sey-Shi-zo ^.^

(edited by Seiishizo.7162)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

When you get an elixir that gives you a random RnG chance for one of the elites you call trash or the worst warrior elite, you call me.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Seiishizo.7162

Seiishizo.7162

When you get an elixir that gives you a random RnG chance for one of the elites you call trash or the worst warrior elite, you call me.

ya cus supply create is so bad you don’t want to use it. -.-’?

all other classes got some bad and some good elites

necro have only bad ones…

Owner and creator of http://www.gw2score.com
Btw: It’s Sey-Shi-zo ^.^

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Loyo.8526

Loyo.8526

Im just playing my ranger nowadays. My frostfang has been on her for a few weeks now anyway so its whatever.

Khloe Deschanel – Human Necromancer/ Ami Ginju – Human Ranger [DOLO] -SBI
I stream sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/kidtofu/
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

ya cus supply create is so bad you don’t want to use it. -.-’?

all other classes got some bad and some good elites

necro have only bad ones…

Nah, I was on my necro for quite a bit today. You guys are simply being ridiculously over dramatic in my opinion. Lich is still solid. How much time do you have with rampage or tornado?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

Actually the toughness from plague form wasnt removed. But it seems that the hero panel doesnt show it anymore. And the health is obviously still increased look at you healthbar not the hero panel.

If you dont believe me test it on svanir in the mists like i did.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: zapv.8051

zapv.8051

Necros still have some of the best elites actually. Most of the elites in this game are terrible though. Each class needs to have an elite that will help in almost any situation instead of only be useful in one specific situation because that hinders most of the elites in this game.

Necros don’t have reflects, invulns, vigor, blocks,
extra dodges, real stability, mobility skills,
burst skills, sustain, or good support. GG ANET.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Belorn.2659

Belorn.2659

Ele elites vs Necro elites: You tell me, which profession has the worst elite skill?

Flesh golem vs Elemental: Necro skill wins hands down. better utility, better dps, better duration, better health.

Plague vs tornado: A tie, or a slightly preference to ele thanks to utility on bridges. Neither is liked by the community.

Lich vs fgs: lich form wins hands down in 1v1. fgs brings running utility, and ability to hunt down a single panicking target.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

lolwut? All 3 elites are pretty good. If you want to see what crappy elites look like, look at Ele.

downed state is bad for PVP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: storiessave.3807

storiessave.3807

Plague vs tornado: A tie, or a slightly preference to ele thanks to utility on bridges. Neither is liked by the community.

You’re kidding, right? Plague is very useful in zergs, and used often. Tornado would be used often if it increased survivability as much as Plague does (and it does more direct damage, iirc, so that bit’s better), but it offers no increased toughness. Eles can’t go melee in the middle of a zerg as a giant tornado without asking for death, so that elite is completely useless now with meteornado not being a thing anymore.

They’re not even comparable. Lich is still way more useful than any ele elite, Flesh Golem does decent damage and has decent survivability, despite bugging out sometimes and turning into a Flesh Cheerleader.

Tarnished Coast

Catorii | Lustre Delacroix | Catorii Desmarais | Synalie

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Nah, Necromancers have very good elite skills. Fix the AI / charge randomly getting stuck bugs for Golem, give Lich better 2/4 skills, and give Plague a reason to ever do something besides spam blinds, and our elites are perfect. I mean I’d love more, but the ones we have are solid.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Profession Balance

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Jesus kittening christ. All these kittening Necromancers that keep whining, and yet the only viable criticism has come from Bhawb. Where nerfing Well of Blood does not actually make sense.
Of course it makes sense to nerf Plague Form. It was a skill that could make you survive 30 people for 20 seconds, and did NOT prevent capturing of points. How the hell was that not broken?
Lich Form had auto-attacks that could one-shot light classes if specced with Sigils of Air and Fire.
Don’t be so blind, that you can’t see those things needed fixing.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Greenhill.8710

Greenhill.8710

you forgot to mantion lich also got 10 seconds less duration .

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Of course it makes sense to nerf Plague Form. It was a skill that could make you survive 30 people for 20 seconds, and did NOT prevent capturing of points. How the hell was that not broken?

Well we are supposed to be a sustain class.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Allow me;

Corruptable/Removable/Stealable stability, no acces to heals, does not revert your health back to 100% (bite me), no acces to condition removal and a 240 radius…

What does this mean? It “only” increased the health and toughness, gave you acces to pulsating conditions in an area, while not being invulnerable to attacks

I do not get why people think that high health+high toughness immediately makes things invulnerable while having no acces to healing skills or damage mitigation side blinds within the 240 area(!)
Not only that, but a bit of thinking and coordination can get you get rid of a Necromancer in plague within seconds and I would’ve found some examples on the ESL videos if it wasn’t so clear already – like I said, the stability is a boon(!) which can be removed in several ways with several classes (Or sigil of nullifcation, that thing is neat)

To top it off, it is only a damage sponge and nothing else… If it was say like Avatar of Grenth I’d be kittening my pants, but the “damage” it deals is laughable, and the blindness a mere hindrance when keeping in mind it “pulsates”… Immobilize, focus and be done with it – 30k HP or not…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in Profession Balance

Posted by: djooceboxblast.9876

djooceboxblast.9876

Nah, Necromancers have very good elite skills. Fix the AI / charge randomly getting stuck bugs for Golem, give Lich better 2/4 skills, and give Plague a reason to ever do something besides spam blinds, and our elites are perfect. I mean I’d love more, but the ones we have are solid.

What about spamming endless weakness, poison and cripple? Yesus Bhawb!

in Profession Balance

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

If 30 people cant manage to kill you in plague form, these 30 people should probably just uninstall the game.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

in Profession Balance

Posted by: wildfang.9670

wildfang.9670

at least that elixir has a SLIGHTLY shorter cd. i’ll agree with you in 99% situation it sucks it’s a waste it’s beyond a worthless skill. it is arguably better then rampage because you can use it quicker. not sure if that’s something to brag about though don’t think it is.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

Elementalist elites say “HEY GIRLFRIEND! X”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Our elites all got hit but we still don’t have the worst elites in game. Please don’t just QQ for the sake of it.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

I’d trade my engies mortar for any of the necro elites.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Profession Balance

Muchacho.2390

Sorry to disappoint you but the op is talking bs. Plague Form wasnt nerfed at all. The only thing that happend is that the hero panal is bugged and doesnt show the toughness/vitality anymore.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Sorry to disappoint you but the op is talking bs. Plague Form wasnt nerfed at all. The only thing that happend is that the hero panal is bugged and doesnt show the toughness/vitality anymore.

Well, it doesn’t boost Power anymore,so that is technically a nerf. Not that anyone ever used it for that purpose, so really nothing noticably changed.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Profession Balance

Muchacho.2390

Well, it doesn’t boost Power anymore,so that is technically a nerf. Not that anyone ever used it for that purpose, so really nothing noticably changed.

True, but i think that nerf is justifiable since it allowed rather unintended things like really high damaging wells. And we all did expect that change…

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Necros still have some of the best elites actually. Most of the elites in this game are terrible though. Each class needs to have an elite that will help in almost any situation instead of only be useful in one specific situation because that hinders most of the elites in this game.

Nah, I think highly specific Elites are a good thing.
Buuuuut!

They should be really strong in those situations. Or rather, Elites should be buildmakers. So strong or on such low CDs that they become the defining element of the gameplay for a player selecting them.

Then, add more. Lots more. A very simple way would be to take a certain iconic utility skill, remove most CD, buff it a bit more, add an elite. Mutually exclusive to equip with the base skill.

Examples:

Mesmer – Arcane Portal Entre/Exeunt
Effect: As Portal, but the portals are invisible to enemy targets (though there is a casting animation, they fade afterwards).
Cooldown: 30s.
Duration: 30s.

Engineer – Mortar
Effect: Place a controllable Mortar which attacks large areas over very long ranges. Mortar can be programmed to target an area and will continue to fire at it every few seconds, firing barrages of 5 shots into a 600 units area. Shots available are: Normal, Shrapnel (low damage + bleed + cripple), Concussive (low damage + knockback), Elixir (heals allies and poisons enemies).
Cooldown: 45 seconds
Duration: Mortar lasts 300 seconds or until you place a new one or set a target. Once programmed it fires 6 times over 30 seconds until it has spent all its ammo.

Necromancer – Plague
Effect: You become insubstantial, an infectious disease spreading from enemy to enemy. After casting Plague, you infect your current target with a benign disease, allowing you to select a type of disease. Then you bounce quickly, to your selected target if not diseased yet, otherwise to another nearby target.
Duration: 20 seconds.
Cooldown: 60 seconds.
Crippling Rot: Crippled for 10 seconds, Weakened for 3 seconds, 5 stacks of Vulnerability for 10 seconds.
Wracking Pains: Direct damage + 2 stacks of bleeding for 10 seconds + 5 stacks of torment for 3 seconds.
Bursting Cists: Direct damage + poison for 10 seconds + 3s poison to surrounding targets in 200 radius.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

(edited by Carighan.6758)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

Jesus kittening christ. All these kittening Necromancers that keep whining

And all these kittening non necromancers who think they know something about that class, aweful.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Varonth.5830

Varonth.5830

Well maybe they are the worst elites in the game. That still does not make most elites good.

Elite skills in this game are mostly bad. I would in 99% take another utility rather than an elite.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Jesus kittening christ. All these kittening Necromancers that keep whining

And all these kittening non necromancers who think they know something about that class, aweful.

I know that pressing one button to become nearly invulnerable for 30 seconds is ridiculous.
But sounds like it was not nerfed at all? If that is true, then holy kitten this thread has become hilarious. Someone whining because of something that has not even happened. New level.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Plague’s main functionality wasn’t touched at all. Not sure why people are kitten about that. And Lich used to hit 17k with a single auto attack, so again very sensible nerf. The duration was questionable, but I’ll let some PvE theorycrafters tell me if that actually mattered DPS wise.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build