[pvp] Bird rune op -> engieneers op

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

There is denyal that bird rune is too strong. Thing is engineers and other classes with pets became super strong.

What do u think guys about current bird rune?

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Domey.9804

Domey.9804

Well…It does more dmg than minions, it does Same dmg Like Phantasms but Has much more HP, it Even Deals Same dmg Like rangers Pet outside of bm build. So yes…dat thing is too strong or Has too much vit.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

due to all of the bird QQ i’ve decided tonight i shall play a super special pirate build.
a warrior build including:
Phalanx Strength + Forceful Greatsword + Sigil of Strength, with constant 70% crit chance (able to keep up 20 stacks of might on surrounding allies.)
Empower Allies (150 power to nearby allies)
For Great Justice! (fury and might to nearby allies)
and On my Mark (10% more damage to target)

let the tears flow! XD

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

due to all of the bird QQ i’ve decided tonight i shall play a super special pirate build.
a warrior build including:
Phalanx Strength + Forceful Greatsword + Sigil of Strength, with constant 70% crit chance (able to keep up 20 stacks of might on surrounding allies.)
Empower Allies (150 power to nearby allies)
For Great Justice! (fury and might to nearby allies)
and On my Mark (10% more damage to target)

let the tears flow! XD

Sorry Sir. This is bird+engi QQ thread. Plesse wait for an warrior QQ thread

in Profession Balance

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Apparently you can let the bird kill things on mid while you go cap other things and the bird doesn’t port to you while its in combat, so I think thats another thing thats broken about them!

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Profession Balance

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

yea i tryed out a turret build with that bird, i was amazingly strong versus scrubs, versus decent players it wasnt so great so i swapped to my normal build and kept the bird and it was stupid strong, quite funny actually.

to many birds getting around now though

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

I was on a team in Team PvP that told me to use an engi cheese build, and I hadn’t used engi before. They said it was fine, I thought “why not?” put on turret traits and pirate runes. And I won consistently against players probably better or as good as myself on my main, but given that I had not ever played engi before… ridiculous, really. They should make it do a lot less damage or have a lot less health. I’m hoping for the latter.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

Pirate runes are fine. So many other things don’t fall in line with the concept of risk vs reward or effort vs power, this just reflects the design intention behind the game…

Oh wait…

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

I’m actually kind of curious what the actual thing that’s happening is. It’s hard to piece together from “lol so op.”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

I’m actually kind of curious what the actual thing that’s happening is. It’s hard to piece together from “lol so op.”

Bird is useful, and calculating the actual value of the bird is more difficult than calculating the value of +5% damage, so bird is OP.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Gorni.1764

Gorni.1764

I switched from strength-runes to pirate-runes on my ele to look what all this fuss is about and indeed it seems to be quite OP in 1v1 situations.

Rachat – Elementalist (Abbadon’s Mouth)