runes of the Ranger?

runes of the Ranger?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Criminal.5627

Criminal.5627

Q:

I thought they were changing how the runes functioned because the previous (6) did not work when a companion was active. Did they fix the runes or is this an oversight because during a ready up we were assured they were changing the 6th slot for the rune set… Adding 2% more damage to a bonus that was not working previously does not improve the rune set… Anyone with info on this?

Giant spiders of the world are just misunderstood creatures, they love to snuggle too.

runes of the Ranger?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

It was bugged before and provided a permanent 5% even if you didnt have a companion. They simply fixed it so it now only works if you have an active companion. So essentially they made it useless for everyone except minion necros and rangers. Which is a shame because it was a good precision based alternative to scholar runes. Now there isnt one.

runes of the Ranger?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

woah, it actually works with minions?

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

runes of the Ranger?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

Yeah. It might work with clones aswell. Havent tested. I also assume it works with consumables like ogre whistle and ember. But those have such high cooldowns now I wouldnt rely on them to get the bonus.