<3 Bloody Prince

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

I like this char best so far. He’s actually not very evil (Don’t wanna spoil to anyone who hasn’t started yet) making me sympathizing much with him. I’d love if you’d have an option to influence the outcome of the story and not that it’s just set as readable out of the achievement list. Maybe something in the Genth/Dwayna fashion in gw1 (Just with consequences and oinly once) or Gnashblade /Kiel. Would have been fun to have had 3 categories: Team Prince, Team Thorn and Team Tassi ^^

But however, you did a very good job, I’m enjoying this very much!

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

I agree, his character is well done, quite evil and lacks a sense of humor thus quite the outcast in Thorns books. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

The only problem are his looks. He completely lacks the magical evil vibe the Thorns have going on. An example of what would have been acceptable is the concept art for this months wallpaper. What we got was a goth necromancer with a mohawk, that was a severe disappointment.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Remind me of old show, you probably never heard about

Attachments:

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Worst. Juggalo. Ever.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

No Aedelric, I was saying the complete opposite XD
Come on guys, I’m wondering whether I’m the only fan of him.

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I was enjoying the by-play between father and son while running thru the maze last night. Cracked me up.

“Well you always were a slow learner”

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

I was enjoying the by-play between father and son while running thru the maze last night. Cracked me up.

Well, Mad King is actually right. Prince is whiny little kitten, so cliche and classic.

Love part of dialogue when Mad King says he left candy corn to prince and he was too picky for starving person)

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

Worst. Juggalo. Ever.

This was my first reaction, as well. Maybe magnets confuse him, too.

Most difficult character design to take seriously since Rox’s eyes.

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Agreed 100%. The Mad King taunting Edrick as you go through the labyrinth is by far the best part of the experience. The Mad King is such a great troll to him.

For some reason Edrick’s voice is often really hard to hear, though. You can always hear the Mad King, but half of Edrick’s lines I just end up reading because I can’t hear the VA at all. Seems like some sort of bug perhaps.

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

I like him because I like the idea of an evil person hating another.
Bonus points if they know each other well, since these guys are related he will get the bonus points.

It would have sucked if he was simply going after his father and we were helping. That type of story gets tired to me. Here we have two evil characters and we are stuck just surviving their little hissy fits.

Also calling him “Eddie” was wonderful. There was just enough emotion in that to show how much of a taunt it was.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

No Aedelric, I was saying the complete opposite XD
Come on guys, I’m wondering whether I’m the only fan of him.

I like him. I’m partial to that sort of thing, however.

I like his dad, too.

I will end up quite confused, sooner or later.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Agreed 100%. The Mad King taunting Edrick as you go through the labyrinth is by far the best part of the experience. The Mad King is such a great troll to him.

For some reason Edrick’s voice is often really hard to hear, though. You can always hear the Mad King, but half of Edrick’s lines I just end up reading because I can’t hear the VA at all. Seems like some sort of bug perhaps.

Yeah, the audio was a little funky. I had to turn almost everything else down (like waaaaaay down) and then I could hear them.

Edrick’s tone some of the time, oh man. Laughing so hard I was crying. “Really?” All hopeful little boy there, then smacked down with " No. You’ve always been a major disappointment"

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Speaking of the Mad King…does he sound like Sheogorath from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Shivering Isles Expansion? Or is it just me? Because if it IS Sheogorath’s voice…I have a new favorite in this game.

Also, I saw the Prince’s face and I was “somebody call the Joker, this guy’s trying to steal his face.”

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

Edrick Scissorhand’s character is decent but he whines far too much and his design looks NOTHING like the concept art. Potential for an awesome character right out the window. The hair…. why the hair?

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

(edited by Nightarch.2943)

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Jesseroo.8247

Jesseroo.8247

yeah I can’t get passed the way his face looks. He’d probably be a really awesome character if it weren’t for how ridiculous he looks.

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Vaxx.3178

Vaxx.3178

Emo punk kid. Nuff said.

Not my cup of tea.

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

I don’t know, I’m kind of disappointed they keep bringing up the MKT past. Like in GW1, it was just fun, we knew he was a mad king who killed a number of his subjects, but now we keep learning just how vicious and cruel he was and it really removes the humor from me, and it’s like, now yeah I want a successful uprising against him. I’m growing sick of this kitten y psychopath the MKT is being developed as, but I’m not fond of the prince either, but at least through some of his dialogue he doesn’t remember his cruelty and seems somewhat “remorseful”

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Seriously, Mad King Thorn and Bloody Prince Edrick both makes awesome villains compared to the boring Scarlet…

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

He’s just a reason to root for the Mad King.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

I dont care for him much, but I want his costume.

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

They’re both wretched, evil little monsters who deserve to grapple with each other for all eternity. And I’m more than happy to lock them away in the Mad Realm to do just that.

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Anything at this point is better than Scarlet again.

I still don’t get why the concept art of him looks more like a werewolf/werecharr. His hair and face may be a little silly but his costume makes up for it.

And listening to them argue in the Labyrinth is a nice touch. I do hope we get the option to aid one in besting the other, but if not, that’s ok since it’s probably better to keep them both around to focus on each other, and not us.

<3 Bloody Prince

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

I really enjoyed the dialogue. It took me much longer than I am willing to admit to realize that they were actually standing there giants in the labyrinthine. I actually think that little bit of dialogue is my favorite part of this patch (everything is new to me cause I didn’t have GW last halloween).

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks