FTFY ArenaNet.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

An opportunity missed

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Dark Jericho.8609

Dark Jericho.8609

LOL!

Message Body length must at least be 15.

An opportunity missed

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

HAHA would be epic.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

An opportunity missed

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Nice, definitely a missed opportunity

Also, I’m going to hear this way more than I should this Halloween :p

An opportunity missed

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Calys Teneb.7015

Calys Teneb.7015

Sorry, this means nothing to me. I actually had to google it to find out it’s from a show I don’t like.

An opportunity missed

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

from a show I don’t like.

Did you watch like 1-3 episodes then give up before getting into the story? Because that’s crazy talk.

Attachments:

An opportunity missed

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

Sorry, this means nothing to me. I actually had to google it to find out it’s from a show I don’t like.

guess you don’t like good shows

but yes op yes 10/10

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

An opportunity missed

in Blood and Madness

Calys Teneb.7015

Did you watch like 1-3 episodes then give up before getting into the story? Because that’s crazy talk.

Dude…if I have to watch more than three episodes to get into any show, I’ll never get into it. I haven’t bothered to watch TV regularly in almost a decade. I’ve paid for it just because it’s a package deal and makes my internet cheaper, but I don’t use it. Even shows that I “like” I don’t follow and don’t go out of my way to watch.

Television and movies are two of the most tedious things to do with my time IMO. I’ll watch it off and on when I’m at my parents’ place for dinner, or if my friends want to watch a special event, but usually I’m just waiting for something interesting to do.

An opportunity missed

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Dude…if I have to watch more than three episodes to get into any show, I’ll never get into it. I haven’t bothered to watch TV regularly in almost a decade. I’ve paid for it just because it’s a package deal and makes my internet cheaper, but I don’t use it. Even shows that I “like” I don’t follow and don’t go out of my way to watch.

Television and movies are two of the most tedious things to do with my time IMO. I’ll watch it off and on when I’m at my parents’ place for dinner, or if my friends want to watch a special event, but usually I’m just waiting for something interesting to do.

Like play video games.

I have no idea what their talking about either. But unlike you I have no interest in even bothering to research it. If I don’t know what the reference is it’s already not worth my time.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

An opportunity missed

in Blood and Madness

Calys Teneb.7015

Like play video games.

I have no idea what their talking about either. But unlike you I have no interest in even bothering to research it. If I don’t know what the reference is it’s already not worth my time.

Not just play video games, although that’s the only reason I turn my TV on. But stuff like draw or program or work on my jewelry/metal casting, or playing board games or pickup sports, or almost anything else where the goal is not just to sit there and watch someone else doing something.

Regardless, this has gone far afield of the thread. I just wanted to explain to the OP why I didn’t bother with the show after a couple of episodes I didn’t enjoy.

An opportunity missed

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I had to google it.

Looks like it’s related to that Breaking Bad that has finally ended. Finally.

I would rather have something like: “Knock, knock, knocking on the Mad King’s Door” .

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!