Black Lion Chest Keys Wasted of Gems

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: xXxRacsoxXx.6914

xXxRacsoxXx.6914

Hello, yesterday I bought 35 keys, spending 2500 gems, after opening the chests did not receive any ticket for the event weapons.

Today I finished the achievements and not give any weapon skin, I’m very disappointed.

Do not waste your gems buying keys is a joke after receiving toilet paper.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Lilius.9850

Lilius.9850

That’s why you buy the keys BEFORE any major event. Once the event hits and people buy keys, all % of getting something good goes down.

I bought 23 keys a couple hours before the mad king event, and got 1 ticket and a few scraps

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Organization Sekhen.2481

Organization Sekhen.2481

100 gems costed 5,7 gold to buy yesterday.
All the skins are for sale for ~57 gold
Chests are always a gamble. If you really only want the skin it is often better to just go to the marketplace :-)
Which one are you going for?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Bought 1 chest with gold converted to gems and got 1 ticket scrap.

I don’t think the chest are really RNG. I think they are rigged! Maybe DR affects them.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: EpicHedgehog.1754

EpicHedgehog.1754

I bought 35 keys (100g + 10 Euro) too and i got 10 ticket scraps so i made 60 gold of them but its not worth it. BTW look at the gem prices before and after the event started, they dropped so hard

Not good at english ^^

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: KingClash.3186

KingClash.3186

These threads where rampant last year. Surprisingly this is the only one I’ve seen for this years Halloween event, looks like everyone learned their lesson XD. (Well most everybody.)

At least they give scraps now instead of only the weapons, some people spent several hundred dollars on keys and didn’t get a weapon last time I guess this is a little better.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Minto.9201

Minto.9201

I got 3 full tickets (not scraps) on one day. Considering I never had any luck with drop since the very beginning I was really happy, but since then I get no nice things from chests :pp Prolly used all my luck for next year

Jedz jogurty i pij mleko <3
Jade Quarry’s Next Top Dolly
Stealundkill | Dollylicious | Ciocia Nitka

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

These threads where rampant last year. Surprisingly this is the only one I’ve seen for this years Halloween event, looks like everyone learned their lesson XD. (Well most everybody.)

Yeah, I spent a lot of money on gems for RNG stuff last year. And there wasn’t any scraps at the time. Felt like Anet was abusing us so I stopped buying anything RNG.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

Don’t encourage a.net to keep doing more RNG stuff, boycott RNG gemstore items!

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

I bought 5 keys and got one full black lion ticket. I’m stoppin there. Now I just gotta decide what weapon to get.

For these kind of events I wait til I feel lucky and just buy one set of 5 keys. I got a caithe mini too and a total makeover kit. Very nice. I’m not gonna chance more though.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: xXxRacsoxXx.6914

xXxRacsoxXx.6914

I had stopped playing about 5 months, the ticket system is new to me, so I did not know it was impossible to get a ticket from the chests.

I wanted the staff, but now I have not gold because bought the gems and I imagine that in two weeks the staff will cost triple and will be impossible to achieve.

In my view the skins should be achieved with the event, not by tickets.

Anyway, this makes me want to stop playing again.

I did mad king tower 6 times and only received some gloves and candy.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I bought 5 keys and got one full black lion ticket. I’m stoppin there. Now I just gotta decide what weapon to get.

For these kind of events I wait til I feel lucky and just buy one set of 5 keys. I got a caithe mini too and a total makeover kit. Very nice. I’m not gonna chance more though.

Dang, can I have some of your luck? You’ve got plenty to spare it seems.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

I opened 5 chests and only got some boosters. waste of 500 gems.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Welcome to the crowd of 2012, where us veteran GW2 players learned that it was better to just buy the weapon skins outright than gamble on the chests.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Its only RNG if you want to,want to be save buy gold with your gem and use the TP.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Maybe it’s RNG with conditions that reduce the odds.

Try opening one chest an hour. In a location with very few people in it like a city instance. But open the chest in different areas.

Maybe these things affect how RNG works. If so then the chests use DR.
*Time between opening chests
*population of area
*multiple chests opened in same area

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Vegas.5790

Vegas.5790

Welcome to the crowd of 2012, where us veteran GW2 players learned that it was better to just buy the weapon skins outright than gamble on the chests.

Absolutely! Veteran players can recall these boards being filled with complaints about what a lousy drop rate those things gave you. It’s a sucker bet, and like all sucker bets, some people can’t resist them.