Bloody Prince fight is TOO EASY

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Ambient creatures fight back more.

Seriously, all fight i was at 100% hp, he didn’t even try to kill me.

And in party.. fight didn’t even scale by player number. He died in actually just ONE second.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Need a bit more info than this. I’m guessing this isn’t the Living Story instance where he first gets out, so he’s fought elsewhere.

So what if it was easy? If it’s fun to do, that’s all that matters to me. If it were too hard, we’d inevitably have half a dozen threads about that instead.

in Blood and Madness

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Need a bit more info than this. I’m guessing this isn’t the Living Story instance where he first gets out, so he’s fought elsewhere.

So what if it was easy? If it’s fun to do, that’s all that matters to me. If it were too hard, we’d inevitably have half a dozen threads about that instead.

King Thorn fight was fun and kittenallenging, but this bloody prince.. he doesnt’ fight back, it’s 30 seconds of just punching fat kid who can’t fight back.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

King Thorn wasnt challanging either. First time I soloed him because I didnt know you can have a group for him.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Blood and Madness

knbBlackTemplar.3059

King Thorn wasnt challanging either. First time I soloed him because I didnt know you can have a group for him.

Atleast he didn’t die in one second. He had skills, mechanics and adds

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I haven’t taken a shot at it yet, but I will say this. Sometimes it’s fun to just roflstomp a bigger bad. I’m still laughing at Hulk vs Loki, all this time later.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Wesley.4590

Wesley.4590

Up until the “fight” with the Bloody Prince I just thought this was some sort of rushed LS patch, but the Bloody Prince is so weak that I now just assume it’s all a big trick to let us think this is it, while there is still more to come. My guess is he’ll probably come stir things up during Mad King Says or something. But if this really is all there’s going to be for Halloween this year I’m not looking forward to Wintersday, which was already less thrilling than Halloween last year.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

well tassi did say he could come back out

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Tharassin.8240

Tharassin.8240

as above mentioned, he’ll be back. AND look there is an achievement for banishing him back to the mad realm within a minute.. there you go, explanation for why its this easy. he’ll return of course.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

This isn’t a the real fight. It’s more of just a way to start the story.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Phrixscreoth.6895

Phrixscreoth.6895

Yeah if there is any hope of doing it under a minute he’d have to be easy…

Besides, as far as the lore goes… he really was second rate compared to the Mad King himself. Of course he’s a pushover.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

When I get achievements for something that’s easy I consider it a blessing.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

I really hope there is something more to come because not only was the fight way to easy, it didn’t even make sense. The bloody prince is supposed to be evil and dangerous but all he did after he got out was have some childish spats with his dad. We slam him back in a coffin for having adolescent angst? Where is the point?