Candy Corn Cob Needs Alt. Obtain Method

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Ravij.9856

Ravij.9856

The Candy Corn Cob needs an alternative obtaining method. Some people were not playing last year and missed out on hoarding Candy Corn.

Honestly I thought this might be like Zephyr Sanctum where you have a chance from the fortunes to get a Gold Fortune Scrap. Why not make it to where the Personalized Trick or Treat bags have a very rare chance of dropping a Candy Corn Cob?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Same with the upgraded versions of the other Halloween items (High Quality Plastic Fangs, Gibbering Skulls, Tyria’s Best Nougat Centers) as well. In fact, even more so for them, since Corn Cobs are possible to get, just annoying and grindy, but possible. The other upgraded items are even harder, and probably won’t be possible within the allotted time without heavy reliance on the Trading Post.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Except you can only get the bonus chest once a day, as I discovered while trying to see if I could get candy corn faster from beating the Prince over and over. (Of course, alts don’t work there either.) And, even if a Confiscated Bag can drop from the chest in the room itself, it is presumably too rare a drop to make repeating the instance worthwhile. The only good solution would be to reduce the amount of materials to make the upgraded versions from 1,000 to 250, like Super Adventure Box does. But I highly doubt they’ll do that.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

This entire game needs alt-friendly options. Ever since they started giving ‘once per account’ rewards like laurels and skins for account-bound achievements like dailies and the LS meta achievements its punished people with alts.

There has never been any indication that they are trying to make alts viable again like they used to be before ascended gear and laurals… Its a real shame, I enjoy every class in this game but ANET would prefer we kept with just one.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: KorKor.9452

KorKor.9452

I’d kill for at least the gem bought skins to be alt friendly at the least. Like putting them in with my achievement skins for use when I want. I mean come on.. I gave you money for it Anet. That should warrant more then one bloody use. -.-