Costumes

Costumes

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I have both Witch and Mad king outfits ( from 2012 Halloween ) , but what about the other two ?
Bloody Prince and Executioner outfits cost 100 Gold , are they worth it ?
Who got them ? what are your opinions ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Costumes

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: slurpey.6014

slurpey.6014

You can buy them from the black lion market store. I don’t know if they are worth it, I hate that I can’t wear them in combat and since I’m not a fan of just clothes without a purpose, I ain’t gonna bother purchasing them.

Costumes

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

You can buy them from the black lion market store. I don’t know if they are worth it, I hate that I can’t wear them in combat and since I’m not a fan of just clothes without a purpose, I ain’t gonna bother purchasing them.

I meant by 100 gold >> 1400 gems cost 100 gold ( black lion store exchanging ).
BTW , can I equip Mad king scepter with with outfit or vice versa ( equip any other outfit weapon to get his skills )?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

(edited by The Demonic Spirit.3157)

Costumes

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

You can mix the sets yes. Blood prince costume is a mask, shirt and staff. Shirt applies the full body costume except for the mask. Executioner set is just like witch and mad king; mask, shirt, gloves, boots and axe. And yeah you can use the toys on different costumes.