Emissary of Mad King

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

No titles for you, new players. Ha-ha.

But seriously, no titles?

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

I played last Halloween and didn’t get the title, because I didn’t farm the achievements. This year I actually set out to get a title, only to discover that there’s none to be had.

It’s more like “Blood and Sadness.”

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

It’s still possible they will introduce one in the second part of the event.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

It’s still possible they will introduce one in the second part of the event.

That would be nice. I’d be especially happy to see “Lunatic Courtier.”

The Lunatic Inquisition would be a great place to institute some titles, too.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Rainshine.5493

Rainshine.5493

That would be nice. I’d be especially happy to see “Lunatic Courtier.”

I got last year’s but I’d really enjoy your suggested title.

Ruse Torrent (elementalist) on JQ
trixnotes tumblr: quick hits of lore | personal tumblr (some other GW2 stuff)

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Neoheart.2750

Neoheart.2750

If they do introduce a title it could possibly be something on the side of the prince so that people could show allegiance to either him or his father. lol

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

You missed it, though I feel for the people that couldn’t do the one time events last year. Thankfully anet stopped doing that after a lot of players couldn’t attend the ancient karka during the first southsun.

Though I wouldn’t be opposed to new titles for new years, but that title should be unique.

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

knbBlackTemplar.3059

You missed it

I didn’t, i have titles from previous halloween.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Missywink.7162

Missywink.7162

I can’t understand them not giving titles for a “YEARLY” event. Sure I missed the Opening of the Karka event in LA due to work. I also missed last years Halloween due to work. I dont mind not having the Karka title/achievements, but I do begrudged not having the title for an event which returns each year.

Yet another instance where if you work or have a family you are punished. All hail the unemployed/students/farmers, for they shall get everything in game.

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

knbBlackTemplar.3059

I can’t understand them not giving titles for a “YEARLY” event. Sure I missed the Opening of the Karka event in LA due to work. I also missed last years Halloween due to work. I dont mind not having the Karka title/achievements, but I do begrudged not having the title for an event which returns each year.

Yet another instance where if you work or have a family you are punished. All hail the unemployed/students/farmers, for they shall get everything in game.

Well, mmorpg’s are for people with tons of time.

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Rainshine.5493

Rainshine.5493

The Halloween titles last year weren’t for one-time events. One was carve 100? pumpkins I think and the other was to do a couple of questlines and eat some candy corn.

Wasn’t at all time consuming. I work too but … it was easy to complete if you had any desire to do it.

Ruse Torrent (elementalist) on JQ
trixnotes tumblr: quick hits of lore | personal tumblr (some other GW2 stuff)

Emissary of Mad King

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Missywink.7162

Missywink.7162

The Halloween titles last year weren’t for one-time events. One was carve 100? pumpkins I think and the other was to do a couple of questlines and eat some candy corn.

Wasn’t at all time consuming. I work too but … it was easy to complete if you had any desire to do it.

No I understand that doing somethings arent time consuming. My point is that if I wanted weapon skins etc….. I dont have the time nor the gold for me to get them. The only people that can realistically get these items are farmers or people that play all day long. By making things such a grind (which goes against what the devs stated "we dont want to turn this game into a grinding game), these items are out of the reach of quite a large majority.

Also I was saying that things that happen on a yearly basis should be the same or offer the same rewards each year. Those of us that missed it last year should not be punished for it. I dont mind that I miss one off events, but I do mind that a yearly event is not the same the next year.

I missed the last month of gaming due to work commitments, yet I am not worried about it.