Frustration not fun.

Frustration not fun.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Cina Reas.6938

Cina Reas.6938

Shut the Doors, 50. But most doors outside of the player dead dungeon do not count.

You run to the doors and they dissapear as you approach. You kill mobs and it does’nt count?

This type of time wasting content is disgusting.

Grind Wars 2; the game that ate my brain.

Frustration not fun.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Yeah, I have to second a frustration with the doors. Even if you want to do something simple like the Clocktower, it’s a pain to find a door that opens to the MK realm.

Next year, it would be nice if every door led to the MK realm or, even better, there was an easier way to enter (such as talking to an npc). As for the achievement, if there is something similar next year, please let all the doors count.

Frustration not fun.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

They only count if it is multiple mobs that come out of the door or if it is a veteran mob. The bags or single regular mobs don’t count. Also, sometimes a door gives nothing. Sometimes it disappears.

Every door should count.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Frustration not fun.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Took an hour doing door events in Gendarran.

Frustration not fun.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Cina Reas.6938

Cina Reas.6938

50 doors in 60 minutes?

Guess my class is underpowered.

Grind Wars 2; the game that ate my brain.

Frustration not fun.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Merry.7290

Merry.7290

Wow. I spent 30 minutes trying to run to doors that would disappear as soon as I got close. I was trying for a daily of 5 doors closed and I just gave up because I had to map there, and it was costing so much and I didn’t even get credit when I killed things. Then I tried to go into the dungeon area and only 3 players were there which was not enough to do anything as we got killed over and over by mobs and The Horror.

The really fun part of this is when you spend more silver then you receive in any kind of loot or achievement.

Total cost: about 15 silver for mapping and armor repairs.
Rewards: Some skulls and candy corn.