Gems to Gold or Keys

Gems to Gold or Keys

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Wonderland.9082

Wonderland.9082

Hello! I like the new Halloween shield skin and since I am utterly disappointed that I can’t get the ghastly grinning shield from last year, I thought I would get the new shield. I have 1600 gems on my account right now. The shield is 68g and If i spend all my gems, I can get it. Or, should i spend gems on keys and try my luck there?

Gems to Gold or Keys

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: ReiDIH.3548

ReiDIH.3548

I wouldnt try the rng mode xD

Gems to Gold or Keys

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Kajin.5301

Kajin.5301

tonite 5 keys. 2 ticket scraps. nada else
gl 2 u

Skysap & Qaju & Juqa -VILE- Desolation

Gems to Gold or Keys

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Antics.6723

Antics.6723

Currently gem to gold price is at a low point and should rise soon, and the shield just came out so most likely the price will fall as the whole event lasts 4 weeks and this is day 1.

If it was me I would wait for gem prices to spike and sell them for gold, then take the money and wait a week or two and buy it then.

The problem is that it isn’t 100% certain that the price for gems won’t settle at a lower point or that the shield won’t rise in price due to hoarders buying them up to sell later.

Gems to Gold or Keys

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I would definitely buy the skin outright, one way or another. Gambling on the chests rarely pays off unless you’re lucky. But don’t do it right away.

Wait a few weeks and see what the price of the shield does.

Generally, skins start off expensive when they’re first released, then drop down gradually over the course of the event (until the event ends and the ticket price goes up, at which point they rise back up).

Most of the Zodiac skins started off around 70G like the Halloween weapons have, but by the end of the event they were down to 35-40g. Halloween ones might not quite dip so low since they’re probably a bit more popular, but the price will likely go down.

Gems to Gold or Keys

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Nightrise.2415

Nightrise.2415

Gems into gold for sure.

I spent 20 dollars on keys and only got 4 ticket scraps.

Gems to Gold or Keys

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Wonderland.9082

Wonderland.9082

Ok. Cool, thanks guys. I’ll do that.