Halloween pail - 120g

Halloween pail - 120g

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Am I mistaken or does it currently take 120 gold to make a 20 slot Halloween pail and only 10 gold to make any other 20 slot bag?

Jorbreakers all over again…

… I still want tengu.

Halloween pail - 120g

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

Just wait for the price to drop. Anyone who buys them now is just asking to be fleeced.

Halloween pail - 120g

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Pretty much. The number will go down over the course of the event, but it’s definitely not feasible to farm it yourself, and it’s questionable whether it will ever go down low enough to make it worth buying candy off the Trading Post for it. Considering the only difference is the item’s icon/name, it’s not exactly a compelling prize at the moment.

Who knows; maybe it’ll be affordable by the time Halloween rolls around. We’re only two days into the event. For the moment, though, it’s an absolutely terrible deal.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Halloween pail - 120g

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

But still the candy corn need to drop to 6c each to even see a significant discount on the bags so don’t expect a good deal out of this.

(edited by FateOmega.9601)

Halloween pail - 120g

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

And given that candy corn nodes out in the world seem to be greatly reduced, I think it’s safe to say that candy corn won’t really drop below the 15 – 20 copper mark. (It’s currently around 50 – 60c, I believe.)