I can has candy corn?

I can has candy corn?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Weren’t there a lot more monsters at doors dropping a lot more candy corn last year?

I’ve looked around for a half hour. Visited 6 doors. Only 3 had monsters. Of those only 2 gave candy corn. At 1 candy corn each.

I now have 2.

I need to eat 50 today. :|

I can has candy corn?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Anen.1742

Anen.1742

Go to the Labyrinth.

I can has candy corn?

in Blood and Madness

notebene.3190

So I have to do all those things this year that I avoided last year farming doors to get candy corn?

I can has candy corn?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Serbaayuu.3051

Serbaayuu.3051

So I have to do all those things this year that I avoided last year farming doors to get candy corn?

If by “all those things you avoided” means “playing most of the content”, then yes, it seems you will have to do that.

Or if you prefer grinding and not actually playing the new stuff, you can just buy it.

Sylva – 80 Ranger
The Fifth Column [FCol]
Henge of Denravi

I can has candy corn?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: lunawisp.2378

lunawisp.2378

Lots of corn lying around in nodes to be harvested in the labyrinth and the mobs there drop the stuff too. On the other hand, the bosses hit FAR too hard, they regularly one shot everyone around them but a few warriors and guardians. Some of the mobs also have torment (!)

Found pottering around on Desolation (EU).
lunawisp was my peacebringer on City of Heroes – she lives on in memory as my gaming id.

I can has candy corn?

in Blood and Madness

notebene.3190

If by “all those things you avoided” means “playing most of the content”, then yes, it seems you will have to do that.

Or if you prefer grinding and not actually playing the new stuff, you can just buy it.

Just meant we had other choices last year.

If I wanted candy and monster counts, I would do the doors in Gendarran Fields. Also, there were candy mine nodes, and I don’t see those around yet?

I can has candy corn?

in Blood and Madness

notebene.3190

Lots of corn lying around in nodes to be harvested in the labyrinth and the mobs there drop the stuff too. On the other hand, the bosses hit FAR too hard, they regularly one shot everyone around them but a few warriors and guardians. Some of the mobs also have torment (!)

So they moved all that into the labyrinth then, and the candy nodes aren’t just around in the world this year?

I can has candy corn?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: lunawisp.2378

lunawisp.2378

I haven’t come across any candy nodes out in the ‘world’. There are pumpkins lying around though…

Found pottering around on Desolation (EU).
lunawisp was my peacebringer on City of Heroes – she lives on in memory as my gaming id.

I can has candy corn?

in Blood and Madness

notebene.3190

Ok, the Labrinth. I think I’m getting this now, thank you.

Little bit different from last year, they just gave the zerg it’s own instance.