I don't get it.

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Uden Reavstone.3426

Uden Reavstone.3426

Why call the Bloody Prince the Bloody Prince and not the Mad Prince? Anyone got any thoughts about this?

“Blue team for life.”
“They can’t see me. I can’t see them.”
Michael J. Caboose ~ RvB

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

No one deserves the title of MAD other than the Mad King.

So i guess his son knew this and went after being as bloody as he can be to get the nickname Bloody Prince!

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

Why call the Bloody Prince the Bloody Prince and not the Mad Prince? Anyone got any thoughts about this?

Because he’s not just a random “btw, the Mad King has a son.”
He earned his own nickname and has his own backstory and lore.

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: ManiumX.4735

ManiumX.4735

Am I the only one who’s worried that this Bloody Prince and Scarlet Briar will fall in love with each other?

Hell, he even looks like the Joker.

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

The Mad King is not the king of madness, he is a king who is mad.

The Bloody Prince is not the king of blood, he is a prince who is bloody.

Make sense now?

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

The Mad King is not the king of madness, he is a king who is mad.

The Bloody Prince is not the king of blood, he is a prince who is bloody.

Make sense now?

Well the Mad King is a king no more…so what is he the king of? King of the mad realm…..so yes, he is the KING OF MADNESS!

Mad King is going to have it in for you this year!

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Uden Reavstone.3426

Uden Reavstone.3426

You guys all got a point. I just thought princes sometimes inherit their fathers’ title of “king,” and that not only will the Bloody Prince inherit that, but the “Mad” part as well. Just my thought process.

“Blue team for life.”
“They can’t see me. I can’t see them.”
Michael J. Caboose ~ RvB

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

We will likely find out during the story event. That said, if the Scarlet Saga is anything to go by we still wont be any the wiser in 3 years time.

It wouldn’t be far fetched to summise that he is the “bloody” prince because he murdered many people. As to which people, and why, time will tell.

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: DaMunky.6302

DaMunky.6302

Well the Mad King is a king no more…so what is he the king of? King of the mad realm…..so yes, he is the KING OF MADNESS!

At risk of being pedantic, I’m going to point out that the Mad Realm is just named after the Mad King. It’s not actually a realm of madness, per-se. It’s a realm containing the Mad King’s minions where weird stuff happens sometimes, more like Buton’s Halloweentown than D&D’s Pandemonium.

(For those not familiar, Pandemonium is a Chaotic-Evil / Neutral afterlife in Dungeons and Dragons. It’s a large cavern complex constantly filled with a cacophony of crashing winds which drive anybody who stays there a while completely mad.)

Dear lord, what have I done? – Matthew Medina, Gw2 Content Designer

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

At risk of being pedantic, I’m going to point out that the Mad Realm is just named after the Mad King. It’s not actually a realm of madness, per-se. It’s a realm containing the Mad King’s minions where weird stuff happens sometimes, more like Buton’s Halloweentown than D&D’s Pandemonium.

(For those not familiar, Pandemonium is a Chaotic-Evil / Neutral afterlife in Dungeons and Dragons. It’s a large cavern complex constantly filled with a cacophony of crashing winds which drive anybody who stays there a while completely mad.)

Unless they have REALLY good will saves

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

I don't get it.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

He’s the black sheep of the family…completely sane!