Last Year's Titles

Last Year's Titles

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Tasida.4085

Tasida.4085

While I think it’s GREAT that you’ve (ANET) brought back the old costumes with the new (so old and new players can have)…PLEASEEEEEEEE don’t let last years titles become available. (No offense to any that couldn’t get them REGARDLESS of reason), just leave something for those of us that were around and did get them to have for ourselves. Create new titles or whatever but leave the old ones as a 1 time chance. GAME ON
P.S. Bring back Ascent to Madness Please!!!! Let us get that 8 yrs of bad jokes revenge

Noble Dragons (NOBL) rocking GW’s since 2005 now rocking the Sorrow’s Furnace Server!

(edited by Tasida.4085)

Last Year's Titles

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

THY WISH IS GRANTED

Well, for the costumes, anyway.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Last Year's Titles

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: tanf.8917

tanf.8917

Makes me hope they will bring other older stuff… cough titles cough but it’s dying with every passing day…

Last Year's Titles

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

Titles should be something that are unique to a specific timed event and not return since it immediately lets everyone know you were there. If they came back every year, it would kill what little value they currently have. I say this, btw, as someone who does not have the EotMK title.

Last Year's Titles

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Titles didn’t need to come back. Perfectly fine with those being 100% “prestige” things, limited-time only and they’re gone forever.

But new titles should have been added this time around. Unfortunately the first Halloween update was completely title-free, and with the next update seeming not really very Halloween-related any titles gotten from that will probably have nothing to do with Halloween either.