Last years Halloween was better

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: whosyadaddy.7941

whosyadaddy.7941

last year i loved the content. The jumping puzzle was a fun challenge that literally drove people mad. this year they’ve made it too easy, the whole pvp thing is ridiculous and a pointless twist. People were looking forward to that challenge again only to be met by this easy puzzle. Also, it was fun to jump with your friends, you could have fun races, not an option now which is stupid.
last year we had a fun, challenging dungeon. This year we get a lazy dungeon that you cna literally do in a minute. There is no challenge, no need to come back and repeat it and not something you’d want to do. After running round doing 13 achivements, most of which are exacftly the same as last year, it comes to a disappointing end.
The price of getting some of the halloween items is beyond unobtainable. i’ve been playing since pre-release and am still poor compared to some other players. i will not be able to obtain any of them.
I’m already bored of the event and it’s ony been out a few days.
Please don’t ruin christmas in the sme way.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: spritefire.5234

spritefire.5234

it’s ony been out a few days

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

it’s ony been out a few days

Yep, I’d highlight that too
Give new players since Halloween last year a way to experience it, then we’ll see what more comes. We’re 3 days in for a 4-week Halloween celebration.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

The “dungeon” isn’t a dungeon. It’s a story introduction. Last year’s dungeon was the ending of the story, so if you’re going to compare that, you need to compare it to the one not yet released.

Not all things were better. Last year, the “I spent $100+ on boxes and got nothing” threads were so bad, that ArenaNet had to implement a “try again” option.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Plagiarised.2865

Plagiarised.2865

The Clocktower is the same as last years except other people appear as spirit orb. The speed, rotation, platforms have not changed one bit. Most people thought it was crazy hard last year because they were just getting used to the movements in the game.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Who would be surprised over that, because it was NEW and it was an holiday event, that has been put into alot more of QUALITY WORK.

The current halloween feels against last years halloween just olny like a warmed up cold coffee missing its milk alos by letting players not play on all of the old content from last years achievements over to the scavenger hunt of the Mad Memoire, which makes all of this whole event so extremely disappoionting for a huge amount of players and I’d also not be quite surprised, if this bullkitten decision has now upset alot of more people, which will rare quit GW2 after the event or while the event is still running forever, because of anet showing literally again to newer players and in this case this time also to alot of hacked players the middle finger right into our faces by letting us not play also the old halloween content, if we want/need to do so, because really alot of people missed the first events, either cause of having no time, being hacked and having lost control over their accounts getting their accounts back, when it was too late or just beign not interested in the event, because players priorized over playing the game normally and explore the fresh new game, rather on participating on the holiday event, because basicalyl everyone was just expecting, that the event will return next year and that we would be then all able to do the content then this year, which is sadly not the case, because ANets seems to have forgotten, what true fanservice means, that they have shown in GW1’s holiday events where every year the old content got repeated, so everyone could do this content, even if you missed it once or more times due to making a break from the game or just having bad luck due to havign to work or other real life reasons that could hold you off from playing the game…

I really hope, that anet will get back to their former self, that knows what true fanservice means and brings the old stuff from last years halloween back with the next patch on the 22ths october, especialyl the achievements with that you could earn yourself titles and the scavenger hunt, because these 3 thigns were from all things of last years halloween the 3 most meaningful things that the patch added to the game, where every player should have the same chances to earn themself these 3 things in the game.

Anet needs to stop making permanently this annoying black/white politics in regard of old content – seriously!

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Saviourslave.6715

Saviourslave.6715

@ Orpheal’s huge wall of text with only 2 full stops, dude, please, read your spelling, provide constructive feedback, and stop feeding us commas like they’re candy corn

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Tasida.4085

Tasida.4085

@ Orpheal’s huge wall of text with only 2 full stops, dude, please, read your spelling, provide constructive feedback, and stop feeding us commas like they’re candy corn

+100

Noble Dragons (NOBL) rocking GW’s since 2005 now rocking the Sorrow’s Furnace Server!