Mad King Says 2013 No Burst out?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Silentstorm.7531

Silentstorm.7531

Nothing really changed from last year beyond he doesn’t bust out of the central statue. I ended up getting a cool mask. After I completed his round of Mad King Says

Does it bother you he has no grand entrance? Did he have one because I thought I was there for the first time he appeared.

Also wouldn’t it be cool if the Blood Prince tagged along. Because they had some funny interaction. He might make things even more festive. Hell the mad king busts through whenever he pleases this time of year. It be cool if the BP could do it too for his own version of city fun.

I don’t know just a thought anyway.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

It seems they went very half kitten d this Halloween which is very disappointing. Yeah the Bloody Prince was cool, but both of the instances were very short and left me wanting. The Mad King Says was just a copy/paste from last year minis the cool breakout scene.

In addition, there was no build out from the excellent story of last year. All and all I feel ANET dropped the ball on one of their most iconic events in Tyria!

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Silentstorm.7531

Silentstorm.7531

Oh good I wasn’t the only who felt a bit down on it. I thought I somehow missed the bust out this year. But I’m seeing now it just never happened. I didn’t get to record it last year I was late for the first one. Guess that is a lost opportunity, I’ll never get back.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

No, I don’t particularly mind not having a grand entrance. MKT never had a grand entrance back in GW1 either.

What I DO miss is the chance to enter the Mad Realm and give Thorn some righteous pumpkin-kicking like we did last year.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

I honestly don’t mind, because I know why Anet did these festivals in the first place. Using them again and again, they can focus more on new content and stuff. So I don’t mind a few weeks of a repeat event.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

the burst out doesnt bother me. it was cool last year but it doesnt bother me they didnt do it this year too