beware of the Mad King Thorn
Be afraid of the Mad King Thorn

There’s an evil beginning to form
like the clouds of a gathering storm
after so many years
he’s finally appeared

Find this Minstrel in Lions Arch and he will sing this song to you as long as you follow him to all three places he travels. He starts by the crafting bridge, then heads to the front of the bank, then over by ramp heading up the the Trading posts.

It would be nice if someone could put a video of this togetheir so we can enjoy it all year round. I would but I don’t have the software!

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Maklain The Minstrel

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

i saw him but didnt follow him. dont get a lot of time so i didnt want to follow him at first thinking it might be a waste of time guess i should have nice find op

Maklain The Minstrel

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I might have to see about recording him. I was planning on doing some recording before the end of Halloween, anyway, and Maklain is a very cool NPC.

As for the software, I recommend OBS, which is available for free, isn’t very difficult to setup, and does a good job as far as I can tell. Of course, video recording is a fairly intensive operation, so your results may vary based on your hardware.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Maklain The Minstrel

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Someone did I actually found it yesterday on accident. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5fqCkM8lQQ

Maklain The Minstrel

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

Well that seems to be only one part of the song : /

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Maklain The Minstrel

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I love that little pause he does before “poor”, like he’s struggling to find a word that rhymes. XD