More Kick-Kitten Weapons? Hopefully

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Last Halloween featured some of the most wicked weapons GW2 has seen. Here’s to hoping more come out with this year’s release.

NSPride <3

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: BoogerSammich.7189

BoogerSammich.7189

Here Here!
/15chars

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Even if they add more weapons like they did last year (chainsword(s)/scythes/etc), they’ll be obtainable probably only two ways:
1) (most likely) in the kitten RNG cash boxes
2) legendary like requirements (like the moon shield, crossing staff, or spider bow)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Blood and Madness

BoogerSammich.7189

Even if they add more weapons like they did last year (chainsword(s)/scythes/etc), they’ll be obtainable probably only two ways:
2) legendary like requirements (like the moon shield, crossing staff, or spider bow)

Ok, perfect. Is there something wrong with that?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Venatorn.7619

Venatorn.7619

The crossing was also a drop.. got it with my ele on the second time going through last years Halloween dungeon. Maybe the new will be like that.

All proffesions 80

in Blood and Madness

skullmount.1758

Ok, perfect. Is there something wrong with that?

Not necessarily with the second option, as it could be still technically be obtained throughout the year, with some work. The first one is the main problem and that was only way to get most of the skins from last Halloween, which is probably going to be the same kittening way it’ll be this year too. Cash boxes with extremely low drop chances, with the possibility of a rich version (like the dragon coffer) that has a “significant” increase in the drop chances…
I don’t mind them being in the gemstore, but if they’re in there, make them kittening direct purchases not the kitten RNG bullkitten.

Darkhaven server

in Blood and Madness

BoogerSammich.7189

^^
Yeah, i agree. The cash boxes should definitely not be the ONLY option. But I imagine they have learned since last year’s uprising regarding the BLC’s

in Blood and Madness

skullmount.1758

^^
Yeah, i agree. The cash boxes should definitely not be the ONLY option. But I imagine they have learned since last year’s uprising regarding the BLC’s

I don’t think they did, look how many more times they used them since last Halloween. Granted we haven’t had one in a few patches (thank god), till now with the two minis stuck in the BLTCs.

Darkhaven server

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

They will probably have new weapons that drop from the Halloween dungeon, but that dungeon will now be a once per day per account reward with a .000001% chance to drop a skin.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

More than likely they’ll make it like the blc wep skins we have now which is RNG for tickets or scraps to make a ticket. This was a great addition to the BLC I’m glad you can just accumulate to get them.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

As long as there’s nothing as loud as the Chainsaws. Still traumatized by grouping with a Warrior using Dual Chainsaws long time ago. XD

The Crossing was one of the best. Too bad I had to sell the one I found. :<

btw; When do I get a crossbow shortbow for hunting vampires?

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

I’m still hoping will get some kind of jack-o-lantern focus or even better a staff that turns elementist fireballs into screaming pumpkins and necro skills into screaming skulls.

#ELEtism

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

I’m guessing they will do like SAB and implement the weapons that did not have skins (dagger, pistol, longbow, etc) as craftable this year. Here’s hoping because Necro could really use some better themed daggers.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

New weapons would be nice…
Anyway, the reward “mask” is a joke, right?!!

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”