Old achievements?

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Korago.7509

Korago.7509

Should last years achievements still be obtainable this time around? I missed the event last year and didn’t get a chance to get all of the achievements and I’m hopinh I could catch up this time around.

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: dhupp.8103

dhupp.8103

We’re all new to this but I would go ahead and assume not. There will probably be an all new category of achieves though!

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: NargiT.7963

NargiT.7963

I hope so to, but it will be weird to not be able to do the old Halloween achievements. I guess they will add a new set of achievements but you’ll always be able to continue the one from last year… At least I hope this very hard =)

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Its possible some will show up again. I expect stuff like pumpkin carving and the labyrinth achievements will exist again.

If you compare it to SAB the old achievements from the first world had a meta reward added to it and were available again. Its possible they could do the same this time while adding some new achievements.

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I don’t know for certain either. From the release page, it sounds as if all of the old content should be redoable (as all of the achievements from last year should still be doable with returning content), but at the same time, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Newman.6847

Newman.6847

We’re all new to this but I would go ahead and assume not. There will probably be an all new category of achieves though!

Every piece of temporary content that has made a comeback so far (granted, not many yet) had redoable achievements from last time. We’ll see if Halloween follows that pattern, but I think there’s a good chance it will.

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Kerishan.8460

Kerishan.8460

I really hope they will come with something new, because if they come with the same things all years…well i’m kitten ed off.

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Newman.6847

Newman.6847

I think the approach that they took with SAB would be the most logical one. Which was, bring it back with added content (world 2 new zones in SAB’s case), but also with old content still there and all achievements tied to it (world 1 in SAB’s case).

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: NargiT.7963

NargiT.7963

I really hope they will come with something new, because if they come with the same things all years…well i’m kitten ed off.

You have a new content EVERY TWO WEEKS… I think they deserve some rest during halloween in order to provide something bigger after it.

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

I’m assuming yes, to be honest. No reason why they shouldn’t be, with added achievements for “any new stuff”.

I, for one, don’t really want to have to walk around carving over 9000 pumpkins. I did that last year, and it’s not new and fun for me. Don’t see why they can’t be available for newer players though.

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Once.6390

Once.6390

i really hope they wont.. need new ones for more achievement points

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

SAB achievements from the first time around were available to be achieved, and they added new ones. I expect halloween to be the same.

Old achievements?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

im hoping for two sets of achievements old and new maybe we can get the backpiece again from last year and something new too