Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: StarsCloudy.1396

StarsCloudy.1396

Did I use Google: Yes
Are you to dumb for googling: Well i can turn the PC on so no.

btw: Where can I get the kitten Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack. It looks so awesome for my trollchar http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Paper-Bag_Helm_Skin_ .

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Most likely the gem store like everything else.

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Yup. And is most likely town clothes…

OP, How did you find them?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

People were linking the codes in map the other night. It didn’t look like they were town.

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

Yup. And is most likely town clothes…

OP, How did you find them?

They’re not town clothes. I’ve previewed the helms and they were with my armor as well. They’re helmet skins.

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: StarsCloudy.1396

StarsCloudy.1396

Op is a big fe… oh its not facebook/4chan
btw
Well i found them on wiki but on ingame. If nobody can find them how can you that is in the gem store..

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Op is a big fe… oh its not facebook/4chan
btw
Well i found them on wiki but on ingame. If nobody can find them how can you that is in the gem store..

Because that’s the most likely scenario unless there’s another half to the current living story.

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

I was running with the herd in the maze completing the door achievement when someone yelled out “yes!” then he linked it. So I am assuming they are drops from the champs there or their chests.

Really tho, I am surprised why these items were not even mentioned at all on the update notes…

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I was running with the herd in the maze completing the door achievement when someone yelled out “yes!” then he linked it. So I am assuming they are drops from the champs there or their chests. Person was probably browsing around while playing and got excited.

Really tho, I am surprised why these items were not even mentioned at all on the update notes…

I’m guess that they’re not available as drops, since they come in a four-pack. If they were drops, I’d expect them to drop individually.

If they’ve just had their data added to the game, but not yet a way to obtain them, that would explain why they’re not in the update notes or on the release page.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I was running with the herd in the maze completing the door achievement when someone yelled out “yes!” then he linked it. So I am assuming they are drops from the champs there or their chests. Person was probably browsing around while playing and got excited.

I’m guess that they’re not available as drops, since they come in a four-pack. If they were drops, I’d expect them to drop individually.

If they’ve just had their data added to the game, but not yet a way to obtain them, that would explain why they’re not in the update notes or on the release page.

With a description like …

Can’t fight your way out of a paper bag? Get all four paper helmet skins for a bargain price! Happy, Sad, Angry, and Blushing paper helmet skins can be applied once to replace the appearance of another helm of any weight class or converted for PvP use.

There is really no need to guess.

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

I was running with the herd in the maze completing the door achievement when someone yelled out “yes!” then he linked it. So I am assuming they are drops from the champs there or their chests.

You ought to be less gullible. If I had the chat link from data mining, I’d troll people like that too.

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

I want this! gief

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Hank.4839

Hank.4839

Please add this! I love it!

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

You ought to be less gullible. If I had the chat link from data mining, I’d troll people like that too.

You know not everyone knows about these codes or remembers them. Besides I do give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes. No harm, no foul, it’s not like I came here saying THEY DROP IN THE MAZE.

Lastly I would like to say I would rather be labelled gullible than be an kitten like you and go trolling people.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Paper-Bag Helm 4-Pack

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Nightingale.9714

Nightingale.9714

The paper bag helms havent been released yet… cant believe noone just frieking SAID that. There, thread over.