"Special" Candy Corn Elelemental

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

Can someone enlighten me about how one gets this for Tassi? Maybe I’m overlooking something but I don’t have a clue about how to do this. And the search feature on this site is no use, it shows no results when you search “Tassi”.

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: tweeve.3782

tweeve.3782

you have to complete the 13 achievements for the living story

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

I guess I wont be completing this since in order to get it, I must complete 13 achievements and there’s only 11 listed. And one has to complete “A Sweet Friend” to access 3 of them.

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Lucyfer.9517

Lucyfer.9517

Every day 2 dailies count towards those 13 aswell (they have different icon).

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

There are special dailies that counts for the Meta.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

I guess I wont be completing this since in order to get it, I must complete 13 achievements and there’s only 11 listed. And one has to complete “A Sweet Friend” to access 3 of them.

The Halloween themed daily achieves count towards the 13, and the content will be live for a month.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

The Halloween themed daily achieves count towards the 13, and the content will be live for a month.

*Until the end of october, you mean?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Blood & Madness Guide

A Sweet Friend is the meta achievement for the Blood and Madness release, and will be available through November 11 to complete. Many of contributing achievements can be earned by playing various Blood and Madness content including the story instance, activities, Haunted Door events, and using Halloween finishers.

All the way at the bottom.

So that should give plenty of time to get through the storyline. I wouldn’t delay too long on doing the Halloween-themed dailies, however, in case they get cut back or out after Halloween itself has passed. Better safe than sorry, eh?

Some of the dailies are bound to be harder or easier than others, like yesterday’s clocktower-based achievement, so I’d recommend keeping an eye out for ones you want to do / can do if you’re pressed for time.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~