Upset Stomach Bugged?

Upset Stomach Bugged?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Lita.6873

Lita.6873

Is that achievement bugged? Have tried so many times… all videos show how to do it and seens so easy, but is not working for me for some reason. Am I missing something?

Upset Stomach Bugged?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

You basically just stand next to him with your inventory open and with him targeted.
When he becomes hostile and can be attacked just spam consume your candy corn until you vomit on him.
It can easily take 30+ candy before you vomit though, so be sure you have plenty.
He should then make a response of “Ew, disgusting! Who would do such a thing?” or something like that and you should then get the achievement.

I don’t know if you still get the achievement if he is not targeted when you vomit on him. You should be sure to click-target him while he is green so he will already be your target when he turns red and you go to vomit on him.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Upset Stomach Bugged?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Also, make sure you have the pre-req meta achievement. If you haven’t finished that you get no credit.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Upset Stomach Bugged?

in Blood and Madness

Lita.6873

Used 2 stack of candy corn and never got that “answer” he just keep attacking me…

Upset Stomach Bugged?

in Blood and Madness

Lita.6873

I do have all achievements, only missing that one and Royal Tradition

Upset Stomach Bugged?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zabine.4258

Zabine.4258

If you have the “A Sweet Friend” Achievement completed- even if you didn’t do everything in it (I didn’t do stomping good time or Royal Tradition) will the Upset Stomach achievement still not work?

Just wondering because I threw up on him when he was red several times, but it didn’t work. I’d rather not waste the candy corn if I have to complete those other two before it will work. LOL

Upset Stomach Bugged?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Riot Inducer.8964

Riot Inducer.8964

Wonder does it have to be with candy corn? I know zhaitaffy will have you hurling after just a couple pieces.

Upset Stomach Bugged?

in Blood and Madness

Lita.6873

Got it, was doing something wrong.

Thanks all

Upset Stomach Bugged?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

I think you can also use Zhaitaffy, but I used candy corn to make sure.

Upset Stomach Bugged?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

Not that too many people would care at this point, but I confirm getting the achievement using zhaitaffy.