Wallpaper Guy

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Cortossis.5304

Cortossis.5304

Hello guys , i was staring at the Halloween ‘13 official wallpaper (as seen below) and it got me thinking . Who the hell is that werewolf-bear guy? At first i assumed it was the bloody prince but it seems i was wrong since they don’t look alike. I can’t seem to find anything connected to him on the release notes for halloween . Is this the “guy” laying in the coffin pic Anet posted on facebook , or was the guy inside confirmed as the Prince? Also , the background doesn’t remind me of Halloween at all . Who do you think he is ?

Attachments:

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Cappy.2786

Cappy.2786

Zoom in and see
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljvlyoaj7k1qzvzgio1_500.jpg

It’s like Nomura works at Anet

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Cortossis.5304

Well , i have no idea who Nomura is xD

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Cappy.2786

Cappy.2786

Well , i have no idea who Nomura is xD

A designer that works for square enix,he is infamous for creating characters and equiping them with belts

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Cortossis.5304

Oh xD he sure has too many belts tied around him . Mabe he carries explosives O.O Gj Anet , the last thing we wanted was a terrorist…

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Looks like he have necromancer skull mask (pic) and back looks like Karka-land (is it eggs on ground?)

Attachments:

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Cortossis.5304

Oh yeah , just noticed the coral-shaped things in the back and the morphology of the rocks really reminded me of Southsun . Gj pointing out the necro face-paint . Another question emerges though … WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HALLOWEEN 1?( given that our hypothesis is correct )

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

knbBlackTemplar.3059

No idea…

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

It’s definitely the blood prince. His staff and outfit are different but he still has the mohawk and the face paint.

Actually after looking at it more the outfit is the same, the only difference is that it doesn’t have those spikes on the chest/back. Staff is different though.

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Cortossis.5304

Indeed , i now notice the belts tied around his arms .But yeah there are some differences between those 2 pics . He looks more werewolf-ish on the wallpaper though , maybe he can transform into one O.O

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Indeed , i now notice the belts tied around his arms .But yeah there are some differences between those 2 pics . He looks more werewolf-ish on the wallpaper though , maybe he can transform into one O.O

Yeeaa, but it’s still doesn’t explain why he is in karkaland

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Cortossis.5304

Indeed . Maybe that’s what the instance where we’ll get to fight him (if we ever do ) looks like … btw there’s a developer livestram in 1h and 25 mins . We’ll get a sneak peek of halloween and maybe an answer to this question. http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2

(edited by Cortossis.5304)

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: BoogerSammich.7189

BoogerSammich.7189

He’s on vacation of course

Wallpaper Guy

in Blood and Madness

Cortossis.5304

He’s on vacation of course

Oh yeah , of course ! How did we miss that ? xD