Who got the mini prince?

Who got the mini prince?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I gave up after grinding three cobs. I wasn’t about to spend 200g to finish the minipet. Maybe for a mad king mini…

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Who got the mini prince?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I’ll get it eventually. The mini isn’t going anywhere and the cobs will be obtainable all year round. I agree it is a horrible grind for a Halloween festival, but at least there’s no short window to get it I guess.

Who got the mini prince?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Whitey.6185

Whitey.6185

If I remember correct the vendor is going away when the event finishes.

Who got the mini prince?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: KorKor.9452

KorKor.9452

I’m only halfway there because of stupid the price is for it because the event seen kitten bad to many that nobody farms candy corn this year. So the price on corn is horrible.

Who got the mini prince?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

If I remember correct the vendor is going away when the event finishes.

The vendor is staying, but wont be trading some of the items

Who got the mini prince?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Whitey.6185

Whitey.6185

I was expecting the candy price to drop quickly like last year, but it seems to be staying around the same price. It goes down a little bit but then goes back up to over 70c.

I guess it’s because you get a lot less candy this year than last year, which is stupid seeing as everything cost 10x more.

Who got the mini prince?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: KorKor.9452

KorKor.9452

The problem Whitey is that due to the higher prices to get the items and the fact all the ways to get candy corn this year pretty much blow. There is almost nobody doing the Halloween events on any server. So there is very little new candy corn entering the market and thus the price stays unfairly high.

It sucks because there is so much stuff like the children running around that now goes unused because you are hoarding your candy corn away. Last years Halloween was just better then this years as it had what a holiday should be. Clean easy fun and it was easy to farm as a holiday should be because it is there for fun and fun alone.

Who got the mini prince?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Impossible grind to get it.

Who got the mini prince?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

I wouldn’t be so bad if the node were everywhere like last year. Ya I know there are a couple out in PvE but not nearly as much as before. The on top of that it seems like all the zerg groups got bored with the maze after 5 days.

I just hope they fix the issues with Mad King Says so I can farm it for the bags, because coming back every 40mins and getting a mask every time is annoying. I don’t need 10 of them =/