Will there be stages to Halloween?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Is Blood and Madness just First part of Halloween? And more stages will be added with more achievements.

The reason I ask this is because the event currently is revolving around Bloody Prince and not the Mad King.

We have yet to see what the Mad King has planned for us.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: SoulCrystal.2186

SoulCrystal.2186

Last year’s Halloween content was revealed over four Acts. There has been no mention of it being divided into acts this year. I’m curious myself.

in Blood and Madness

Onshidesigns.1069

I was here last Halloween also. I’m hoping the Bloody Prince is just the opening act to kick off the Halloween event.

We have yet to seen:
*dungeon fight with the Mad King.
*Mad King break out into LA.
*Reaper’s Rumble isn’t playable yet.
*Scavenger hunt
*increase in candy corn nodes
*and anything new related to the Mad King.
*or the new town clothing that Anet said would be available.

(edited by Onshidesigns.1069)

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

Town clothing is probably a gem shop update. I wouldn’t get my hopes up on new stuff, they would’ve said there would be more things if there are.

Its curious as to why we got 2 event dailies a day instead of the usual 1 though…

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Doesn’t seem to be. All achievements last year were in the same category, and Oct 29th’s update is going to be dealing with the krait in Kessex. We may get more in that update though given that Halloween lasts until Nov 11th (I would have preferred TA and B&M being switched in releasing though).

I don’t think that we’ll be seeing a return to Ascent to Madness or the Lion’s Court breaking by Thorn. Scavenger hunt isn’t likely to return either given that was part of the story – replaced by Bloody Prince plot this year (same with the meta).

I’m curious about that town clothing though…

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I am strongly hoping we get more Halloween updates the closer it gets. I really want a Mad King related title. And I’m hoping they introduce new crafting options, because the ones currently available are terrible.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Something’s happening in Kessex. The krait have a force wall up in the middle of Viathan Lake. Priory experts are scratching their heads and have called in Lady Kasmeer to help figure out how to dispel the illusion that is hiding whatever is going on in the water. You can talk to the scholars at the camp on the nw shore (up on the hill) to learn more.

Is it Mad King related? Or a buildup to another round of LS? Who knows? But it is something more than just chasing candy corn monsters in a maze.

in Blood and Madness

Onshidesigns.1069

I only care about more Halloween content right now.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The next update overlaps with the current one. Have we had any overlapping updates that were completely unrelated?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

The next update overlaps with the current one. Have we had any overlapping updates that were completely unrelated?

SAB and Tequatl

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

in Blood and Madness

Onshidesigns.1069

Last years Halloween stages were not official updates. I think they just unlocked things already in the first Halloween update.

(edited by Onshidesigns.1069)