Zhaitaffy Vendor

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Arvid.3829

Arvid.3829

Either I’m blind or the Zhaitaffy Vendor is gone… Was this intended? Was he move to somewhere else?

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: thelabmaster.8035

thelabmaster.8035

Zhaitaffy was from the dragon bash during the summer not halloween

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Arvid.3829

Yeah, your point being? They said he would remain. He was still selling his stuff, pretty much next to where the candy corn guy is now (hence why I guess he may have been moved or accidentally removed).

I don’t often say this, but if he was purposefully removed, I will not be happy. I have 1000+ zhaitaffy left that I was keeping to buy food, counting on the fact that he would remain there. If they had announced that he would be removed (as has pretty much always been done in the past with this type of stuff), I would have traded it in…

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

Did you check the Black Lion vendors in the auction house that have the other old stuff?

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: veggies.2178

veggies.2178

Check by garrison on lions arch, next to the laurel vendor. I cant check im at work.

Axyd — [TWIN]

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Martin Kerstein.3071

Martin Kerstein.3071

Head of Global Community

Next

The Merchant who traded items for Zhaitaffy is now named Sonder the Seller, you will find him next to the Laurel vendor in Fort Marriner. But he couldn’t pass up a great opportunity like Halloween to exchange for Halloween items. But once Blood and Madness is over, which runs until November 11th, he will resume trading items for Zhaitaffy.

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

So will he trade both Candy Corn and Zhaitaffy after Nov 11th?

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Rachael Augg.2379

Previous

Rachael Augg.2379

So will he trade both Candy Corn and Zhaitaffy after Nov 11th?

Yes, Sonders the Seller will trade both of those items after November 11th. The minipet and and pail will still be available. The upgraded crafting materials for nougat, fangs and skulls that are needed to discover the Gift recipes which are required for crafting The Mad Moon, The Crossing and Arachnophobia will be removed.

(edited by Rachael Augg.2379)

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Marquie Thomas.1873

Marquie Thomas.1873

Holy cow alot of comments were deleted

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Wait, wait… in this thread…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/bam/The-crossing-and-other-Halloween-weapons/

You said that Sanders would stop offering the candy corn options on November 12th. But now you’re saying he’ll continue to offer both after.

Which one is correct? Or does he only stop offering the upgraded crafting materials (nougat / skull / teeth) but continue to offer cobs and the mini / pail?

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

How about we just have both available now?
I used to get my food there with the ton of zhaitaffy I have now. I don’t want to buy food since I already have the mats for it.
And since the plans are to have both tabs in the vendor, let’s just use that vendor!

If there was some warning, I would have stocked up…

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: thelabmaster.8035

thelabmaster.8035

Yeah, your point being? They said he would remain. He was still selling his stuff, pretty much next to where the candy corn guy is now (hence why I guess he may have been moved or accidentally removed).

I don’t often say this, but if he was purposefully removed, I will not be happy. I have 1000+ zhaitaffy left that I was keeping to buy food, counting on the fact that he would remain there. If they had announced that he would be removed (as has pretty much always been done in the past with this type of stuff), I would have traded it in…

My point was Zhaiataffy isn’t related to the Blood and Madness event so it shouldn’t have been posted here. Its should have been placed in the players helping players, gw2 discussion, or living story discussion.

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Arvid.3829

First of all, thanks Martin and Rachael for clearing this up.

My point was Zhaiataffy isn’t related to the Blood and Madness event so it shouldn’t have been posted here. Its should have been placed in the players helping players, gw2 discussion, or living story discussion.

If I look through any of the living story release forums, they are never exclusively used to discuss the new story, events, etc. but also to discuss new loot, changes to recipes and in general anything that was introduced or affected by the new release. Since the vendor was changed in this release, I couldn’t be sure it was a bug or an intended change and I find this at the very least as constructive, useful and on-topic as thread #56 about how expensive the changed recipes are, I made the judgement call to post it here as it would have the biggest chance of being noticed and getting a response from a proper source.

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: My Attack Will Kill.7816

My Attack Will Kill.7816

so this are 2 devs saying both diffrent things oO one says it will be removed on the 11th and the other one says it wont be removed … what is it going to be anet make up your mind…

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Shmee.8921

Shmee.8921

No, they said the same thing. Candy Corn and Zhaitaffy will be tradable after November 11th.
Nougat, fangs and skulls trading will be removed.

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

That’s an excellent idea if he’d like his post to be completely unanswered by ANET. This forum is really the only one where you can hope to get an ANET reply, because they’re more concerned with how the stuff they just released is faring vs stuff that has been out for a while.

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Sanlucifer.1742

Sanlucifer.1742

What about the food buff that it used to sell? with the Zhaitaffy? you guys said that it was going to be permanent, i thought.

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: magicweaver.2695

magicweaver.2695

The zhaitaffy guy will be selling items again for zhaitaffy after the event, the only things disappearing permananetly are the upgraded teeth, nougat, and skulls (not the corn cobs – they will still be available too)

Piken Square

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Yes, Sonders the Seller will trade both of those items after November 11th. The minipet and and pail will still be available. The upgraded crafting materials for nougat, fangs and skulls will be removed.

Wait, wait… in this thread…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/bam/The-crossing-and-other-Halloween-weapons/

You said that Sanders would stop offering the candy corn options on November 12th. But now you’re saying he’ll continue to offer both after.

Which one is correct? Or does he only stop offering the upgraded crafting materials (nougat / skull / teeth) but continue to offer cobs and the mini / pail?

I’d like to know the answer to this. Which is it, he’s not offering anything after the 11th (only zaitaffy stuff), or he is still offering cobs/pails/mini?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Zhaitaffy Vendor

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zhou.3605

Zhou.3605

I wish that to go with the candy corn node, we had gotten a dragon pinata in the player house zone for a zhaitaffy spawn.