mad king clothe

mad king clothe

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: AceCaramelo.1684

AceCaramelo.1684

are they not selling mad king clothe this year? i want it but i dint have the money last year i love it <3

mad king clothe

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

I believe they will return on Oct 30

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

mad king clothe

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

No one has any idea, as there is no official confirmation on new costumes or returning costumes.

It is all just assumptions and speculation that people think these are coming back or we are getting new costumes. Without an official response, that’s all it is. And Anet hasn’t responded to any of the threads that have constantly asked this question, so I’m going to assume there is no plan to introduce/reintroduce costumes (as this is something that should of been introduced on day one, not later during the event).

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

mad king clothe

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Rainweaver.7302

Rainweaver.7302

I couldn’t afford it last year too. Really hoping to see it back.

mad king clothe

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

No one has any idea, as there is no official confirmation on new costumes or returning costumes.

It is all just assumptions and speculation that people think these are coming back or we are getting new costumes. Without an official response, that’s all it is. And Anet hasn’t responded to any of the threads that have constantly asked this question, so I’m going to assume there is no plan to introduce/reintroduce costumes (as this is something that should of been introduced on day one, not later during the event).

I think the only evidence we have so far is from the patch notes,

Mad King and Witch’s Outfit items have been upgraded to rare status.

Which seems to imply that they will return. I am really hoping for a return, as I had planned on getting the Witch’s outfit this year.

mad king clothe

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Yeah, the update notes are the only thing keeping my hopes up.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

mad king clothe

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: mojowalker.3798

mojowalker.3798

This was posted by a dev in a different thread about the Bloody Prince’s outfit:

“It’s hard to tell what the functionality of the item is from just a screen shot, so I’m here to clarify. This screen shot actually shows the Bloody Prince Thorn costume and not an armor skin, so it is not usable in combat.”

So many are assuming that at least HIS costume will make an appearance in the gem store at some point … as for a return of the mad king/witch outfits, it’s all speculation, but since other aspects from last year did not return this year, I think it’s definitely worth keeping expectations at a minimum so any potential disappointment would also be at a minimum.

“If you can’t beat them, get a bigger stick.”
- Some random quote -
The Walkers and the Whispers, ANVIL ROCK